Dwayne Wade And Gabrielle Union Officially Turns His Son Into A Young Lady

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
it actually impowers others to live their truth too when they see others doing it. it's been documented when black women celebrate their natural hair on social media, it's had a big impact with other black women being inspired to do the same and do "the big chop". i've seen that same "why are you making a big spectacle of this?" by white people online in regards to black womens hair too.
I hear that, but the devil is in the details. If Zaya had an IG and just did him/her there, I'd get it. But when every media outlet picks up on it, when him/her parents keep pushing it...I almost feel like their hoping they get a reality TV show from it or an acting job from it. It doesn't feel authentic. Like look at EJ Johnson, he's more Low-key just doing him. I feel like they're pushing Zaya so he can have a platform to generate money and popularity for it. There's a definite line, but this feels like look at me more than I'm just tryna be me.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I hear that, but the devil is in the details. If Zaya had an IG and just did him/her there, I'd get it. But when every media outlet picks up on it, when him/her parents keep pushing it...I almost feel like their hoping they get a reality TV show from it or an acting job from it. It doesn't feel authentic. Like look at EJ Johnson, he's more Low-key just doing him. I feel like they're pushing Zaya so he can have a platform to generate money and popularity for it. There's a definite line, but this feels like look at me more than I'm just tryna be me.
I seriously doubt they're the first parents to post on social media about their trans kid. is their trans child the only child they have that doesn't have social media or do all of their children not have social media as well? I had to look up "EJ Johnson" and see thats a 30 year old adult which we can't really compare to a life of a teenager.

whats an appropriate number of social media posts parents can make about their children to avoid "pushing it"?

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I doubt seriously they're the first parents to post on social media about their trans kid. is their trans child the only child they have that doesn't have social media or do all of their children not have social media as well? I had to look up "EJ Johnson" and see thats a 30 year old adult which we can't really compare to a that of a teenager.

whats an appropriate number of social media posts parents can make about their children to avoid "pushing it"?
You bring up a good point, because I do agree representation matters, but I struggle with kids being put at the forefront of such matters as they often become unknowing, unwarranted, and unwilling targets of public discourse pertaining to that issue. When I see other social movements, be it for black rights, religious freedom, gay rights...even trans rights...I don't feel like there is a profiteering motivation behind it; this feels like a future profiteering motivation.

EJ has been in his mode for quite some time, I don't know any younger LGBT kids because their parents don't make a spectacle of it. Charlize Theron is the one that comes to mind and she keeps it relatively low-key and allows the child to acclimate at their own pace. The public/our acceptance of that child's nature is immaterial. What's important is if the child is comfortable about presenting themselves to the world in a way that society generally doesn't embrace. They've been pushing him well before he could even contextualize what it means to present to society in this manner. That's problematic to me because he may or may not choose to present this way in the future as many LGBT teens often reverse that presentation once they reach adulthood.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
explain the bolded pleae

because at this age of his confusion there is support and then there is what they are doing, which is promoting and pressuring this child into this phase.

he is at an age where its natural to make irresponsible decisions, he is at an age where its natural to be impulsive and rebel. this is standard teenager practice.

what his "parents" are doing is pressuring him and endorsing him that is far from supportive, that is dangerous. he will grow to resent them for allowing him to set orders. when they should have just shown love and understanding its like they are forcing his hand, he didnt sign no tiffany&co contract lol.

number one transgender surgery is the reversal, where they reverse the Op ... that is where Zade is going he is going back to becoming a man and he will disassociate from his parents for them using him as some sort of LGBTQ honor badge.

selfish parenting. like the parents who name their children oddball names like "fuzzy bear, apple tree" those children grow up to hate their selfish parents.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he is at an age where its natural to make irresponsible decisions, he is at an age where its natural to be impulsive and rebel. this is standard teenager practice.

what his "parents" are doing is pressuring him and endorsing him that is far from supportive, that is dangerous. he will grow to resent them for allowing him to set orders. when they should have just shown love and understanding its like they are forcing his hand, he didnt sign no tiffany&co contract lol.

number one transgender surgery is the reversal, where they reverse the Op ... that is where Zade is going he is going back to becoming a man and he will disassociate from his parents for them using him as some sort of LGBTQ honor badge.

selfish parenting. like the parents who name their children oddball names like "fuzzy bear, apple tree" those children grow up to hate their selfish parents.
I agree but i guess i aint sure if they really doing it for selfish reasons , or out of stupidity

Also not sure if theyre pressuring per se

But i agree. They failed their child as prents

I always say i have no problem if my child was gay. That transgender ahit is a diff story though. You wanna do it go ahead, but its not going to be under my roof so youll hVe to be an adult who fully knows the ramifications

No way id ever sanction it

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Good for her if that’s how she wants to live her life.
So a 13 year old (now 15) cannot vote,smoke, buy alcohol or make any decision without parental approval because, scientifically speaking, their brain is not fully developed yet to make any significant decisions but you believe zaya is old enough to know what's best for him :gucci: :gucci:

Be an enabler of child abuse breh:scust:I hope you don't have kids

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Smh and just like that I'm going back to the booth.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It's going to be what it's going to be. Complaining isn't going to change the tide that Hollyweird and America has in store.

This whole situation is just the next step in America's (Babylon) plans. Dwyane Wade's son is a pioneer in the direction they want things to go.

Eventually they'll find a way to legalize 12 and 13 year old kids laying up with adults. Because at the highest levels that's what they're doing already behind the scenes. Just like the lgbtq was behind the scenes for so long, now they want other things out in the open as well.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I agree but i guess i aint sure if they really doing it for selfish reasons , or out of stupidity

Also not sure if theyre pressuring per se

But i agree. They failed their child as prents

I always say i have no problem if my child was gay. That transgender a hit is a diff story though. You wanna do it go ahead, but its not going to be under my roof so youll hVe to be an adult who fully knows the ramifications

No way id ever sanction it

yes sir and the government and society keep ignoring the fact the top surgery is "reversal" where they regret the operation and change it back.

this means they were not stable in the first place, yet alone a kid.