GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm a rock fan and he ain't y the series blew up
Vin and paul back did for part 4
Cuz in drift people lost their mind with the vin surprise scene

I saw part 4 in Germany and everybody were just happy to have the duo back together

Now dont get me wrong the rock did help fast five but nowhere people think he did
Alot were excited too see luda and tyrese and gisele again too
It was a perfect storm more than anything
Cuz part 4 gave them the anticipation of 5
But vin and Paul are the darlings of the movies

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Cherry pick one sentence and then ignore everything else.

Like,what are you even arguing for? You're moving the goal post with every single post you make.

The entire situation is about rock,in his own words,harboring ill will towards vin because the after credit scene he filmed without telling vin about it got cut because vin found out about it

First attempt to mock the idea of it being about that and now what? You're trying to shift blame to a nameless producer who hasn't said a word about any of fhis?:russ: Cool,multiple people did it. It didn't take a genius to know that but only one single person is publicly throwing dirt over it. Hence why the discussion is about him and not the other people :gucci:

Once again .The only reason we know any of this is because of one man throwing a public tantrum.
I'm not cherry picking, I quoted the only point that mattered in your whole "The Rock snuck behind Vin Diesel's back" scenario.
I'm moving goal posts how exactly? Let's make this easy:
1. I said I'd never heard anyone call Rock unprofessional
2. You say him calling out his coworkers is unprofessional
3. I disagree
4. You say the "real reason" Rock is mad is because of a deleted after credits scene
5. I say if you want to call the remarks on social media unprofessional then I'm cool with that
6. That's apparently not enough for you in your crusade to protect Vin Diesel's honor and you want to talk about the after credits scene being unprofessional
7. I say the idea of The Rock sneaking behind Vin Diesel's back to film an after credits scene is silly
8. You continue insisting that's what the Rock did
9. I point out he would need approval from the producers to do that
10. You agree yet downplay it to continue doing whatever it is you're doing

I didn't bring up the after credits scene, you did. I agreed resorting to social media was unprofessional many posts ago. You're the one harping on the scene and insisting that's another case of being unprofessional and claiming that's where their beef comes from. I've already said I dont give a fukk about their beef and that I dont even think it's a real beef. I'm not about to speculate about why these nikkas are bickering.

I've been trying to point out how silly it is to think two actors could attach a scene to the end of a movie by themselves. They can't. They got approval for it. They got backing for it. Hence Vin's beef being with whatever producer allowed the scene to happen and allowed it initially attached to the film. The fukk is The Rock or Jason Statham gonna go to Vin for when they have the ok already? There are three different production companies and a distribution company involved in the film, yet you think running things through Don Diesel is the end all be all way of doing business? :deadmanny:@"nameless producer" as if I was talking about a nikka working food services on set or something. You're caping so hard that these simple logical points are either being skimmed over or are being purposely ignored. This whole pointless back and forth has been predicated on your need to convince others that you know what the Rock is really mad about, when no one has shown they care what he's really mad about.

Shifting blame for what, btw?:gucci:There is no blame for anything. Hurting Vin Diesel's feelings isn't a crime that requires placing blame on anyone:mjlol:

I'll end with this; I dont like speculating about shyt. But the rare times I do, I like to be thorough instead of going with whatever helps my chosen narrative. So I'll do it this time: the "nameless producer" is Neal Moritz. If you do your googles, you'll find the producers for Fast 8 were Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Michael Fottrell, and Chris Morgan. During Tyrese's breakdown, the Rock threw a subtle shot with this IG post hyping Hobbs & Shaw:

Notice any familiar names?:jbhmm:Both Moritz and Morgan are going to be producing the Hobbs and Shaw movie. Moritz is the lead producer. Leaving emotion or agenda aside and using purely logic, I could argue that half the producers of Fast 8 were behind the after credits scene. So no, Johnson and Statham didnt sneak behind anyone's back, they had the blessings of the people making the film until Vin Diesel found out and threw a temper tantrum because he sees someone else getting more attention than him. The last part of that sentence is me arguing the point like you would :lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not cherry picking, I quoted the only point that mattered in your whole "The Rock snuck behind Vin Diesel's back" scenario.
I'm moving goal posts how exactly? Let's make this easy:
1. I said I'd never heard anyone call Rock unprofessional
2. You say him calling out his coworkers is unprofessional
3. I disagree
4. You say the "real reason" Rock is mad is because of a deleted after credits scene
5. I say if you want to call the remarks on social media unprofessional then I'm cool with that
6. That's apparently not enough for you in your crusade to protect Vin Diesel's honor and you want to talk about the after credits scene being unprofessional
7. I say the idea of The Rock sneaking behind Vin Diesel's back to film an after credits scene is silly
8. You continue insisting that's what the Rock did
9. I point out he would need approval from the producers to do that
10. You agree yet downplay it to continue doing whatever it is you're doing

I didn't bring up the after credits scene, you did. I agreed resorting to social media was unprofessional many posts ago. You're the one harping on the scene and insisting that's another case of being unprofessional and claiming that's where their beef comes from. I've already said I dont give a fukk about their beef and that I dont even think it's a real beef. I'm not about to speculate about why these nikkas are bickering.

I've been trying to point out how silly it is to think two actors could attach a scene to the end of a movie by themselves. They can't. They got approval for it. They got backing for it. Hence Vin's beef being with whatever producer allowed the scene to happen and allowed it initially attached to the film. The fukk is The Rock or Jason Statham gonna go to Vin for when they have the ok already? There are three different production companies and a distribution company involved in the film, yet you think running things through Don Diesel is the end all be all way of doing business? :deadmanny:@"nameless producer" as if I was talking about a nikka working food services on set or something. You're caping so hard that these simple logical points are either being skimmed over or are being purposely ignored. This whole pointless back and forth has been predicated on your need to convince others that you know what the Rock is really mad about, when no one has shown they care what he's really mad about.

Shifting blame for what, btw?:gucci:There is no blame for anything. Hurting Vin Diesel's feelings isn't a crime that requires placing blame on anyone:mjlol:

I'll end with this; I dont like speculating about shyt. But the rare times I do, I like to be thorough instead of going with whatever helps my chosen narrative. So I'll do it this time: the "nameless producer" is Neal Moritz. If you do your googles, you'll find the producers for Fast 8 were Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Michael Fottrell, and Chris Morgan. During Tyrese's breakdown, the Rock threw a subtle shot with this IG post hyping Hobbs & Shaw:

Notice any familiar names?:jbhmm:Both Moritz and Morgan are going to be producing the Hobbs and Shaw movie. Moritz is the lead producer. Leaving emotion or agenda aside and using purely logic, I could argue that half the producers of Fast 8 were behind the after credits scene. So no, Johnson and Statham didnt sneak behind anyone's back, they had the blessings of the people making the film until Vin Diesel found out and threw a temper tantrum because he sees someone else getting more attention than him. The last part of that sentence is me arguing the point like you would :lolbron:

This whole "I don't really care about any of this,this is silly,I already agreed"shyt is just lame and dishonest.

You've been typing up essays about the subject,and are the only person debating me about it,then turn around and pretend you don't care. And "only responding to what mattered", I was responding to you bringing up statham. So if it never mattered why did you bring him up in the first place. Like I said,goal post moving.

I never quoted you in the first place. You @'d me and then went on a rant about people talking about rocks inability to start his own franchise. A point literally nobody brought up at any point ever. You ok sis? :picard:

The fact that you tried to mock the idea of rock filming an after credit scene behind vins back and then later start going off about statham and a producer is just downright bizzare and comes off like you're :cape: at all costs for rock.

You're right it is silly to think they could do it. Hence ,why the scene was filmed and yet it was pulled from the film. They tried to do it and failed. At the base of your argument is a desire to absolve rock of all blame in the situation.

There's a reason one man alone is the one with hurt feelings publicly about the situation. But you want to dance around that for some reason

What exactly are you even arguing about because I don't even understand what your point is other than defending rocks honor.

You take shots at me mocking the idea that rock is mad about the scene being cut but then turn around and start arguing about something else.

You're typing a lot to say a whole lot of nothing.

I simply stated the facts that rock And vin worked together fine until this incident. A normal person would say that is probably a correct assertion but you got incensed and start going off about jason statham. Jason and vin to everyone's knowledge have no beef. So why you keep bringing up everybody else when the thread is specifically about vin and rock i have no idea.

I ask again,what point are you even trying to make?I

Answer me this one question

Do you think rocks problem with vin is about his behaviour on the set of a film they allegedly they werent even on set together for,or is it about diesel axing the after credit scene?

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
While the Rock might not be the sole reason that Fast Five blew up, to say that he wasn't a "stimulus package" to the film/franchise is revisionist history or just flat out hate.

- Leading up to the film, he went back to his "roots" by bulking up and making wrestling appearances again.

- His huge built-in wrestling audience just so happens to be the same demo that watches movies like F&F...and he naturally promoted the film to them like crazy.

- He had a much hyped return to Wrestlemania that year which happened just weeks before Fast Five hit theatres. Again more promo for the film.

- Most of the promo for the film hyped up the showdown between Rock and Vin on some "Dom met his match" shyt.

Add that to the fact to all the cast from the previous films returning and that it was a damn good movie and you had a smash. It would've been a hit of course but not as big without the Rock's contributions.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:comeon: Yeah the selling point for it was Rockys addition, come on lets not play this game. Without him would it have did the numbers, look at fast 4s numbers to gauge the answer:sas2:

:camby:Selling point was the whole crew together for the first time. People were more hyped for Luda and Tyrese being back than the rock being thrown into mix.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
While the Rock might not be the sole reason that Fast Five blew up, to say that he wasn't a "stimulus package" to the film/franchise is revisionist history or just flat out hate.

- Leading up to the film, he went back to his "roots" by bulking up and making wrestling appearances again.

- His huge built-in wrestling audience just so happens to be the same demo that watches movies like F&F...and he naturally promoted the film to them like crazy.

- He had a much hyped return to Wrestlemania that year which happened just weeks before Fast Five hit theatres. Again more promo for the film.

- Most of the promo for the film hyped up the showdown between Rock and Vin on some "Dom met his match" shyt.

Add that to the fact to all the cast from the previous films returning and that it was a damn good movie and you had a smash. It would've been a hit of course but not as big without the Rock's contributions.
I ask again,why couldn't he give his own films a stimulus package? :jbhmm:

Crawling back to wrestling because his career wasn't going that well doesn't suddenly make someone a box office draw.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Literally the only reason any of this came out is because rock on social media attacking his co stars. I’d say that’s pretty unprofessional. Considering the franchise saved his career I’d say that’s biting the hand that fed you.
It's not unprofessional. I know this is the sissy era but you dint let anyone roll over u. You'll never be anything in life being that weak.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:camby:Selling point was the whole crew together for the first time. People were more hyped for Luda and Tyrese being back than the rock being thrown into mix.
The selling point was Rock vs Vin Diesel..everything the Rock has touched since has made money. Lol.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This whole "I don't really care about any of this,this is silly,I already agreed"shyt is just lame and dishonest.

You've been typing up essays about the subject,and are the only person debating me about it,then turn around and pretend you don't care.

I never quoted you in the first place. You quoted me and then went on a rant about people talking about rocks inability to start his own franchise. A point literally nobody brought up at any point ever. You ok sis? :picard:

The fact that you tried to mock the idea of rock filming an after credit scene behind vins back and then later start going off about statham and a producer is just downright bizzare and comes off like you're :cape: at all costs for rock.

You're right it is silly to think they could do it. Hence ,why the scene was filmed and yet it was pulled from the film. They tried to do it and failed. At the base of your argument is a desire to absolve rock of all blame in the situation.

There's a reason one man alone is the one with hurt feelings publicly about the situation. But you want to dance around that for some reason

What exactly are you even arguing about because I don't even understand what your point is other than defending rocks honor.

You take shots at me mocking the idea that rock is mad about the scene being cut but then turn around and start arguing about something else.

You're typing a lot to say a whole lot of nothing.

I simply stated the facts that rock And vin worked together fine until this incident. A normal person would say that is probably a correct assertion but you got incensed and start going off about jason statham. Jason and vin to everyone's knowledge have no beef. So why you keep bringing up everybody else when the thread is specifically about vin and rock i have no idea.

I ask again,what point are you even trying to make?I

Answer me this one question

Do you think rocks problem with vin is about his behaviour on the set of a film they allegedly they werent even on set together for,or is it about diesel axing the after credit scene?
I said I dont care about their beef. Quote me giving a fukk about their beef, breh. Yeah you didnt quote me, instead you made posts directed at my post about the Rock never being called unprofessional:
Literally the only reason any of this came out is because rock on social media attacking his co stars. I’d say that’s pretty unprofessional. Considering the franchise saved his career I’d say that’s biting the hand that fed you.
I made points about Rock's inability to start his own franchise because of your comments in that very post and the ones following it. You've never been one to have limited reading comprehension yet here we are. I made a literal numbered list of how this discussion has gone. I've explained my points ad nauseum to make sure they were understood. I dont care about their "beef". The notion the Rock "snuck" behind anyone's back is dumb. He had the support of at least one producer of the movie. I'm done repeating myself, breh:snoop:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The selling point was Rock vs Vin Diesel..everything the Rock has touched since has made money. Lol.
Oh yeah?
full
how that Hercules do? What about Baywatch? Gi Joe ain't flop?