Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Because he didn’t ask. He went and filmed it and then tried to get it put on the film without asking vin. Again, it’s vins production company making the films. That would be like if josh brolin goes around Ryan Reynolds without talking to him and filming an after credit scene for a cable spin off film for Deadpool 2

It’s one thing if you approach the person to get the okay,it’s another to just do it.

And rocks production company is making the Hobbs film not diesels. So no wouldn’t be eating off it

There's no way Vin isn't getting any points off the Hobbs movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol:Did you forget that Jason Statham was also in the post credits scene that was cut? Borrowing from the "Build a screenplay" thread, did The Rock obtain some sort of blackmail against Statham, threatening to expose him to the world unless he joined in The Rock's ambitions of usurping control of the F&F dynasty from Vin Diesel?:whoo:Or did The Rock fabricate evidence of some slight Diesel had committed towards the Don of Mechanics, thus luring Statham to the Dark Side?:wow:Or most dastardly, was Statham a sleeper agent all along, cultivated by Dwayne Johnson ever since the days of Tokyo Drift, waiting for their moment to take over the reigns of the franchise?:damn:

Breh, I love the series and Vin. I came in here genuinely asking if anyone had heard of dude being called out for being unprofessional. We are now at the point we're talking about The Rock going behind people's backs to shoot after credits scenes as if he wouldn't need the approval of the production/distribution company merely to use the film crew.
:dahell:
Except it's what was reported.

Rock and Statham with the help of a producer filmed an after credit scene and attached it to the film without telling vin. You know. Behind his back

Vin found out about it and had it removed.

Then all of sudden rock is throwing tantrums on social media and the beef comes. Statham Aint The One Throwing co Stars Under the bus in public. Hit dogs holler. I'm not forgetting about statham,he's not relevant since he's not the one attacking co stars publicly. Rock is the one that can't let it go. The man just said he harbors ill will about it.Not sure why this needs to be spelled out for you.:mindblown:

But in your head this is all unrelated.:mjlol: I'm sure rock is just mad about vins behaviour on the set of a film where they apparently weren't even on set together.

But Keep Writing up fantasy instead of following what's been reported.

You a low key rock Stan or something :wtf:

Last edited:
Daps
but he’s in a lot of do-nothing movies too.
I have to agree. The Rock has a lot of chrisma and all, but his track record with movies where he is the only star ain't great His better movies (Fast and Furious Jumanji etc all work because of how he plays off of others. I actually like him best in Ballers, but I couldn't imagine him without Coddroy etc working with him.
Look back over his solo stuff to see how well it did.
San Andreas
Empire State
G I Joe
Snitch
Faster
Tooth Fairy

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
with the help of a producer
as if he wouldn't need the approval of the production/distribution company merely to use the film crew.
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Vin's beef is most likely with Universal. They're the ones moving forward with the Hobbs and Shaw movie so they were most likely the ones who set up the scene. You're making this out to be some clandestine operation to wrestle control of the franchise from Vin:skip: It's business. The series is set to end. Universal was looking for spinoff opportunities and they found one. They wanted to add the scene to drum up hype for it, ala the MCU after credits. I get Vin being mad about the distributor altering his film without his approval. There's definitely a ton of ego bruising going on as well

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The rock is a douche bag. I can just tell by his Instagram vids he post. His ego high af

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Vin's beef is most likely with Universal. They're the ones moving forward with the Hobbs and Shaw movie so they were most likely the ones who set up the scene. You're making this out to be some clandestine operation to wrestle control of the franchise from Vin:skip: It's business. The series is set to end. Universal was looking for spinoff opportunities and they found one. They wanted to add the scene to drum up hype for it, ala the MCU after credits. I get Vin being mad about the distributor altering his film without his approval. There's definitely a ton of ego bruising going on as well
Cherry pick one sentence and then ignore everything else.

Like,what are you even arguing for? You're moving the goal post with every single post you make.

The entire situation is about rock,in his own words,harboring ill will towards vin because the after credit scene he filmed without telling vin about it got cut because vin found out about it

First attempt to mock the idea of it being about that and now what? You're trying to shift blame to a nameless producer who hasn't said a word about any of fhis?:russ: Cool,multiple people did it. It didn't take a genius to know that but only one single person is publicly throwing dirt over it. Hence why the discussion is about him and not the other people :gucci:

Once again .The only reason we know any of this is because of one man throwing a public tantrum.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Fast five is a better movie no doubt. But vin and Paul Coming back was huge news. It made more money at the box office than any rock film had ever made at that point.

In fact the entire reason rock is in the franchise is because he called vin to congratulate him on the success and asked to be a part of it. Vin has spoken on this.

Then years later rock is trying to go behind vins back and add after credit scenes for a spin off and cutting the cast off.

I don’t see how people can say this is on vin. Rock has been playing this dirty.
Fast 5 with The Great One made 263 ms morethan fast 4, rather very telling, cant say Rocky didnt give the franchise that stimulus package

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Fast 5 with The Great One made 263 ms morethan fast 4, rather very telling, cant say Rocky didnt give the franchise that stimulus package

This has always been a dumb argument

The highest grossing film with rock as a lead actor before fast five made 165 million worldwide. It was a spin off of an already huge franchise.

How could a guy who's highest grossing film only made 165 million suddenly make a franchise that was bigger than anything he had ever been in a boost like that. I'm supposed to believe an actor who couldn't give his own career a stimulus package gave a franchise that was far more success ful than him a stimulus package? :dead:

Fast five exploded because the film was incredible ,by far the best fast film and it changed up the formula completely. Not because the star of such flopped films as doom and southland tales was in it

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Fast five exploded because the film was incredible ,by far the best fast film and it changed up the formula completely
:comeon: Yeah the selling point for it was Rockys addition, come on lets not play this game. Without him would it have did the numbers, look at fast 4s numbers to gauge the answer:sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:comeon: Yeah the selling point for it was Rockys addition, come on lets not play this game. Without him would it have did the numbers, look at fast 4s numbers to gauge the answer:sas2:

Just Ignore The Facts And Post Gifs :mjlol:

Go look at the numbers for his films before fast five. I am looking at fast fours numbers. And they're more than double what any rock films had ever done

Rock should thank God every day he was allowed to join the cast.