Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
People complain about co workers to other co workers or to their boss. It’s a terrible comparison.

They don’t publicize it for millions to see. What was the point except for his own gain?

Rock handled this in the most unprofessional way he possibly could, and probably damaged the fast and furious brand in doing so. There is no reason for any of us to know about this. One man took it upon himself to create this shyt storm,and even after everything is STILL throwing shots publicly. Again, you don’t need to look for any other instance of rock being unprofessional when this is him being so.
Breh, Mark Hamill just shyt on the movie he was in/his director, aka shytting on your actual employer. Actors and actresses talking about their on set experiences, in much more specific ways than The Rock did, is absolutely nothing new. But cool, I got the one example of The Rock being unprofessional I had asked for:ehh:You are going beyond hyperbole with this "damaging the brand" stuff, breh. F&F is bigger than any one person, besides Vin at this point(maybe). The Rock was apparently on his way to doing straight to DVD movies until F&F saved his career, so the franchise will be fine without him if need be. Actors have had actual beef and done franchises together, let alone this make believe stuff between these two. The Hobbs movie will make bread, Fast 9 will drop and make more bread(most likely with Tyrese part of the cast), and no one will remember this inconsequential silliness

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh, Mark Hamill just shyt on the movie he was in/his director, aka shytting on your actual employer. Actors and actresses talking about their on set experiences, in much more specific ways than The Rock did, is absolutely nothing new. But cool, I got the one example of The Rock being unprofessional I had asked for:ehh:You are going beyond hyperbole with this "damaging the brand" stuff, breh. F&F is bigger than any one person, besides Vin at this point(maybe). The Rock was apparently on his way to doing straight to DVD movies until F&F saved his career, so the franchise will be fine without him if need be. Actors have had actual beef and done franchises together, let alone this make believe stuff between these two. The Hobbs movie will make bread, Fast 9 will drop and make more bread(most likely with Tyrese part of the cast), and no one will remember this inconsequential silliness

Hamill didnt shyt on the movie
The quote was taken out of context

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Vin comes off as a diva. Tyrese too. Not surprised they had a problem with Dwayne. Dwayne's personality is more approachable and seems genuine. They probably felt threatened.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Vin and rock worked together for 3 films without known incident. On the 4th film,rock pulls a stunt/power play with the after credit scene and vin shuts it down.

If you want to pretend that incident wasn’t the driving force of this beef then :yeshrug:

If rock had such a problem with vin where was the complaints over the last 3 films. Mighty convenient timing to have a problem suddenly after you try to go behind his back. Because lord knows attempting to go behind someone’s back like that in the first place is grade A professionalism

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yall falling for Rock's fake humble shtick. Everything about this guy is calculated and fake.

The franchise was fine. Vin coming back revitalized it. Now rock wants it to be something it aint. Get back to the roots, and ditch this wannabe Arnold:camby:

These movies are the best things in his filmography

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There is nothing professional about bytching on social media..
Exactly.

Just imagine a dude coming to you,asking to eat off your plate. You say yes and yall eat together.Then when you're not looking he tries to take the plate for himself. Then when you shut it down that dude trashes you on social media and then people call you the bad guy.

It's absurd.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What a snake ass move. Is that shyt rampage movie trending towards a flop and he needs a buzz? Why is he randomly mentioning Diesel out the blue? And if you aren’t going to be specific then what’s the point? I like how he waited until this Hobbs deal was secured to shyt on Vin also.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Rock sounds like the snake to me. Pulled some Jay Leno level backstabbing. And the Rock might be in a lot of movies, but he’s in a lot of do-nothing movies too. shyt you watch on Saturday afternoon when you’re bored. He wouldn’t pull me across the street to watch him in anything.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Vin and rock worked together for 3 films without known incident. On the 4th film,rock pulls a stunt/power play with the after credit scene and vin shuts it down.

If you want to pretend that incident wasn’t the driving force of this beef then :yeshrug:

If rock had such a problem with vin where was the complaints over the last 3 films. Mighty convenient timing to have a problem suddenly after you try to go behind his back. Because lord knows attempting to go behind someone’s back like that in the first place is grade A professionalism
:mjlol:Did you forget that Jason Statham was also in the post credits scene that was cut? Borrowing from the "Build a screenplay" thread, did The Rock obtain some sort of blackmail against Statham, threatening to expose him to the world unless he joined in The Rock's ambitions of usurping control of the F&F dynasty from Vin Diesel?:whoo:Or did The Rock fabricate evidence of some slight Diesel had committed towards the Don of Mechanics, thus luring Statham to the Dark Side?:wow:Or most dastardly, was Statham a sleeper agent all along, cultivated by Dwayne Johnson ever since the days of Tokyo Drift, waiting for their moment to take over the reigns of the franchise?:damn:

Breh, I love the series and Vin. I came in here genuinely asking if anyone had heard of dude being called out for being unprofessional. We are now at the point we're talking about The Rock going behind people's backs to shoot after credits scenes as if he wouldn't need the approval of the production/distribution company merely to use the film crew.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Like a poster said, I've never read/heard a report that Rock is unprofessional in my life. This one falls on Vin, he was probably acting like a diva

I heard Vin Diesel is a ball buster and made fun of the Rocks acting while he was doing scenes, he also expects the crew to call him daddy.

This is an inferiority complex by Vin who basically sees Rock as someone stealing his spot as a buffer multi racial action star. Vin probably feels he should be in Rocks spot and is bitter.