Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
It’s a popularity contest at the end of the day. Rock is at his peak right now. Arguably the biggest and hardest working star in Hollywood.

Vin seems lazy or at best misguided on what his career should be.

Everybody was always gonna side with rock no matter what.
Honestly I never knew Vin's production company was making the movies so it makes all the sense in the world why he's so lazy. Dude is caking big time of these films :pachaha:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So Hobbs and Shaw did Tokyo Drift numbers,will the Rock be able to come back:francis:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:russ: Gonna quote this just in case for rep pending. Some brehs here on that sharingan shyt predicting Endgame and GOT's shyt ending.
:usure: Rushing to make a hot take about something that hasn’t happened
You from the future?:ohhh:

It’s not even out yet

I had no idea,I read a article about it,and saw multiple websites confirming:dahell:

'Hobbs and Shaw' Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict a $65 Million Opening Weekend

"The early Hobbs and Shaw box office tracking predictions are in, and it turns out Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) and Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) don’t seem to have quite the same appeal without the rest of the Fast and Furious#family. The first spin-off in the Fast franchise is currently on track to pull in between $55-65 million domestically during its opening weekend – a far cry from The Fate of the Furious, which peeled out and raced past $98 million in its opening back in 2017"

The studio is fukking up big time,I've been seeing commercials for this shyt for too long for it to not be coming out until Aug. But trust me,they have the analytics,you guys have to get with the times. They know the numbers and can give a estimate before they come in. Based on my own analyticals this is about what I expect as well,more like 51-57million in its opening weekend imo. They made a few big mistakes,only the Rock is big on social media. When has Jason Statham ever been the star of his own blockbuster?He's a career straight to dvd actor. Then you have the Rock who has alientated the fanbase of F&F,so I'm sure many of them will boycott. I'm not sure if yall realize how diehard alot of F&F fans are. The Rock has made enemies of Vin Disel and Tyres?Not a good move. Vin is a staple and what blew the franchise back up to prominence.And Tyrese is actually the heart of the franchise as the comic relief. These movies would be nothing if they took themselves too seriously. Ironically the movie would have done better numbers if it was Hobbs and Roman. Why they put Jason Statham as the costar when they could have just made Idris the costar I'll never know.Statham was great as a villian,don't know if he has the chops for a buddy comedy where he is one of the leads.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea,I read a article about it,and saw multiple websites confirming:dahell:

'Hobbs and Shaw' Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict a $65 Million Opening Weekend

"The early Hobbs and Shaw box office tracking predictions are in, and it turns out Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) and Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) don’t seem to have quite the same appeal without the rest of the Fast and Furious#family. The first spin-off in the Fast franchise is currently on track to pull in between $55-65 million domestically during its opening weekend – a far cry from The Fate of the Furious, which peeled out and raced past $98 million in its opening back in 2017"

The studio is fukking up big time,I've been seeing commercials for this shyt for too long for it to not be coming out until Aug. But trust me,they have the analytics,you guys have to get with the times. They know the numbers and can give a estimate before they come in. Based on my own analyticals this is about what I expect as well,more like 51-57million in its opening weekend imo. They made a few big mistakes,only the Rock is big on social media. When has Jason Statham ever been the star of his own blockbuster?He's a career straight to dvd actor. Then you have the Rock who has alientated the fanbase of F&F,so I'm sure many of them will boycott. I'm not sure if yall realize how diehard alot of F&F fans are. The Rock has made enemies of Vin Disel and Tyres?Not a good move. Vin is a staple and what blew the franchise back up to prominence.And Tyrese is actually the heart of the franchise as the comic relief. These movies would be nothing if they took themselves too seriously. Ironically the movie would have done better numbers if it was Hobbs and Roman. Why they put Jason Statham as the costar when they could have just made Idris the costar I'll never know.Statham was great as a villian,don't know if he has the chops for a buddy comedy where he is one of the leads.
This isn’t the same thing as what you posted breh . You can’t say oh this Happened you have to be accurate, are you new to the film room ? We know about tracking you didn’t say that