Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I said I dont care about their beef. Quote me giving a fukk about their beef, breh. Yeah you didnt quote me, instead you made posts directed at my post about the Rock never being called unprofessional:

I made points about Rock's inability to start his own franchise because of your comments in that very post and the ones following it. You've never been one to have limited reading comprehension yet here we are. I made a literal numbered list of how this discussion has gone. I've explained my points ad nauseum to make sure they were understood. I dont care about their "beef". The notion the Rock "snuck" behind anyone's back is dumb. He had the support of at least one producer of the movie. I'm done repeating myself, breh:snoop:
Let's just say we disagree and call it a day. No point in rehashing this. :myman: you still my man's :myman:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yeah?
full
how that Hercules do? What about Baywatch? Gi Joe ain't flop?
Oh...a few films over 15 years...go check Will Smith's recent resume my friend and get back on me. Are u nyggas on crack?:laugh: Motherfukker just turned Jumanji into a billion dollar monster...Robin Williams' could only dream of that effect.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Oh...a few films over 15 years...go check Will Smith's recent resume my friend and get back on me. Are u nyggas on crack?:laugh: Motherfukker just turned Jumanji into a billion dollar monster...Robin Williams' could only dream of that effect.
15 years ago?:stopitslime: all them shyts came out after he did fast and furious.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vins production company makes the films. There is no reality where rock had more power in the franchise. Rock tried to go behind vins back and have an after credit scene for him and statham and vin squashed it. That’s where this beef really comes from. Rock tried to be a snake and vin flexed on him.

And rock didnt rejuvenate the franchise. Fast and furious 4 with vin and Paul did. Rock was flopping left and right and he started making straight to DVD films before fast five. Fast five rejuvenated rocks career. Not the other way around.

The only other actor in the franchise to speak on this is tyrese and he sided with vin.

Thank god we got level headed nikkas in here. You should’ve saw the threads in the Film Room last year. nikkas was really acting like The Rock saved Vin Diesel, Paul and Tyrese from homelessness.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Rock wasn't the only draw in that

Kevin Hart and Jack Black are also big draws

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
FnF4 was the more well made and well-rounded movie. You could argue second to the first one as far as film structure. It actually set up the debut of Rock which blew everything out of the water. I disagree that 5 is better even though it was a more blockbuster film.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I have to admit, The Rock being added to the franchise was a big plus for me going to see Fast Five, but also seeing all of the crews from all of the other movies (Luda, Tyrese, etc.) being together as well. :yeshrug:

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
The Rock is too full of himself and stole the show from Tyrese and Vin Diesel.

Look at Ballers: the tv show was pretty cool until Rock decided to make a The Rock show and the quality level dive hard.
He did the same with GI Joe. The Rock is too cocky.