Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Literally the only reason any of this came out is because rock on social media attacking his co stars. I’d say that’s pretty unprofessional. Considering the franchise saved his career I’d say that’s biting the hand that fed you.

Whenever ppl talk about his movies on twitter dude always responds with an attitude

Dude reminds me of Tom Cruise with his overwhelming positivity
I don’t trust it

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It’s a popularity contest at the end of the day. Rock is at his peak right now. Arguably the biggest and hardest working star in Hollywood.

Vin seems lazy or at best misguided on what his career should be.

Everybody was always gonna side with rock no matter what.

I respect Vin for being the only big dude who says he’s a nerd who actually is

Gotta be to push that Chronicles of Riddikk shot that he did homse
Dude said he used to play DnD

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
damn didn't expect the rock to do something that dirty. i guess perception is reality.

what's dirty about asking to have an after credits scene to help pop the spinoffs....it's a yes or a no? Rock can't make anyone do it, someone greenlit it and Vin squashing it for what reason? What possible reason would Vin squash it, especially if he's gonna eat off the spinoff (unless he's not)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I see @Dominic Brehetto going hard in the paint for Vin Unleaded :lolbron:

I never said anything about your boy. I genuinely had never heard anybody say anything about Dwayne acting unprofessionally:yeshrug: I personally dont consider calling out your coworkers for not doing their job to be unprofessional. If so every office, store, and other place of business in the world is full of unprofessional people. For what it's worth, Scott Eastwood made comments about people always being in their trailers as well, but that's beyond the point. I personally dont care about the "beef". They'll work together again; neither is leaving that money on the table.

More importantly, we need to get over this idea of The Rock not being able to create a hit action franchise as being a big deal. Nobody is creating new, solo, critically acclaimed, and high grossing action movies anymore. Liam Neeson might have been the last to do it. Before anyone brings up John Wick, y'all remember the movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island? Me neither:mjlol:But it's a shytty movie starring The Rock that outgrossed both John Wick's combined. Franchises and ensemble casts rule the action genre. The Rock picks shytty scripts, no doubt, but he's not an anomaly in his inability to create new action franchises. Jackie Chan just flopped. nikkas love Tom Cruise around here, but if it's not Mission Impossible it's a flop. It's the way of the business. This is all about ego at the end of the day:manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Vin Diesel >>> The Rock.

Only two Rock movies I like are Gridiron Gang and that Walking Tall.

Fast Five is the GOAT of the franchise and it has little to nothing to do with The Rock imo. Han, Roman, Tej, Leo, Santos, and gal gadot uniting for a heist :blessed::banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
what's dirty about asking to have an after credits scene to help pop the spinoffs....it's a yes or a no? Rock can't make anyone do it, someone greenlit it and Vin squashing it for what reason? What possible reason would Vin squash it, especially if he's gonna eat off the spinoff (unless he's not)
Because he didn’t ask. He went and filmed it and then tried to get it put on the film without asking vin. Again, it’s vins production company making the films. That would be like if josh brolin goes around Ryan Reynolds without talking to him and filming an after credit scene for a cable spin off film for Deadpool 2

It’s one thing if you approach the person to get the okay,it’s another to just do it.

And rocks production company is making the Hobbs film not diesels. So no wouldn’t be eating off it

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I see @Dominic Brehetto going hard in the paint for Vin Unleaded :lolbron:

I never said anything about your boy. I genuinely had never heard anybody say anything about Dwayne acting unprofessionally:yeshrug: I personally dont consider calling out your coworkers for not doing their job to be unprofessional. If so every office, store, and other place of business in the world is full of unprofessional people. For what it's worth, Scott Eastwood made comments about people always being in their trailers as well, but that's beyond the point. I personally dont care about the "beef". They'll work together again; neither is leaving that money on the table.

More importantly, we need to get over this idea of The Rock not being able to create a hit action franchise as being a big deal. Nobody is creating new, solo, critically acclaimed, and high grossing action movies anymore. Liam Neeson might have been the last to do it. Before anyone brings up John Wick, y'all remember the movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island? Me neither:mjlol:But it's a shytty movie starring The Rock that outgrossed both John Wick's combined. Franchises and ensemble casts rule the action genre. The Rock picks shytty scripts, no doubt, but he's not an anomaly in his inability to create new action franchises. Jackie Chan just flopped. nikkas love Tom Cruise around here, but if it's not Mission Impossible it's a flop. It's the way of the business. This is all about ego at the end of the day:manny:
You think an actor trashing his co stars publicly without speaking to them is professional?

A professional would handle that man to man in person,behind the scenes.

Again,none of us would even know anything about this without rock whining on social media.

It’s a franchise built on “family” and a big ensemble cast that seemed to genuinely like each other. Maybe they all hate each other behind doors but you leave that their and let the public think everything is gravy to keep the money coming. All rock has done is drive a very large public wedge between co stars. And for what?

This is about the after credit scene,not behaviour on a set. Guaranteed.

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You think an actor trashing his co stars publicly without speaking to them is professional?

A professional would handle that man to man in person,behind the scenes.

Again,none of us would even know anything about this without rock whining on social media.

It’s a franchise built on “family” and a big ensemble cast that seemed to genuinely like each other. Maybe they all hate each other behind doors but you leave that their and let the public think everything is gravy to keep the money coming. All rock has done is drive a very large public wedge between co stars. And for what?

This is about the after credit scene,not behaviour on a set. Guaranteed.
We dont know if they talked about it beforehand. Of course it would be better to handle it behind closed doors, but again, co-workers complain about each other all the time. As for the after credits scene, it's laughable to paint it as some grand coup d'etat. Universal set it up without telling Vin. Vin got understandably angry. I'm really not about to do a bunch of speculation except for one thing: the only think that created any sort of wedge between the stars is the same thing that always creates a wedge in franchises with ensemble casts. Money. I can show you receipts of Tyrese calling The Rock very professional when the whole "candy asses" thing happened:mjlol: It wasnt until his check was interrupted by the spinoff that all this fukkery began. This is a squabble over something minor (ego) and something major (money).

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We dont know if they talked about it beforehand. Of course it would be better to handle it behind closed doors, but again, co-workers complain about each other all the time. As for the after credits scene, it's laughable to paint it as some grand coup d'etat. Universal set it up without telling Vin. Vin got understandably angry. I'm really not about to do a bunch of speculation except for one thing: the only think that created any sort of wedge between the stars is the same thing that always creates a wedge in franchises with ensemble casts. Money. I can show you receipts of Tyrese calling The Rock very professional when the whole "candy asses" thing happened:mjlol: It wasnt until his check was interrupted by the spinoff that all this fukkery began. This is a squabble over something minor (ego) and something major (money).
People complain about co workers to other co workers or to their boss. It’s a terrible comparison.

They don’t publicize it for millions to see. What was the point except for his own gain?

Rock handled this in the most unprofessional way he possibly could, and probably damaged the fast and furious brand in doing so. There is no reason for any of us to know about this. One man took it upon himself to create this shyt storm,and even after everything is STILL throwing shots publicly. Again, you don’t need to look for any other instance of rock being unprofessional when this is him being so.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Lol @ this revisionist history. Rock rejuvenated the franchise? :childplease: nikkas was more hyped that Luda and Tyrese were back than the rock being in it. Vin coming back rejuvenated the shyt.

How you rejuvenate a franchise when all you do is flop? Bookmark this post for when rampage flops next week.

Last edited: