Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Vins production company makes the films. There is no reality where rock had more power in the franchise. Rock tried to go behind vins back and have an after credit scene for him and statham and vin squashed it. That’s where this beef really comes from. Rock tried to be a snake and vin flexed on him.

And rock didnt rejuvenate the franchise. Fast and furious 4 with vin and Paul did. Rock was flopping left and right and he started making straight to DVD films before fast five. Fast five rejuvenated rocks career. Not the other way around.

The only other actor in the franchise to speak on this is tyrese and he sided with vin.

:ohhh: didn't know that.

i'm gonna have to disagree with this. FF4 was probably the worst and 5 was the best which is when the rock came on the scene.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
To be fair. I’ve never heard a report about Vin being unprofessional either.
Me either.

This is all about the spin off and vin axing the after credit scene. It’s clear as day.

Rock got mad and went to social media to use his popularity as a weapon as get back.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ohhh: didn't know that.

i'm gonna have to disagree with this. FF4 was probably the worst and 5 was the best which is when the rock came on the scene.
Fast five is a better movie no doubt. But vin and Paul Coming back was huge news. It made more money at the box office than any rock film had ever made at that point.

In fact the entire reason rock is in the franchise is because he called vin to congratulate him on the success and asked to be a part of it. Vin has spoken on this.

Then years later rock is trying to go behind vins back and add after credit scenes for a spin off and cutting the cast off.

I don’t see how people can say this is on vin. Rock has been playing this dirty.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Fast five is a better movie no doubt. But vin and Paul Coming back was huge news. It made more money at the box office than any rock film had ever made at that point.

In fact the entire reason rock is in the franchise is because he called vin to congratulate him on the success and asked to be a part of it. Vin has spoken on this.

Then years later rock is trying to go behind vins back and add after credit scenes for a spin off and cutting the cast off.

I don’t see how people can say this is on vin. Rock has been playing this dirty.

damn didn't expect the rock to do something that dirty. i guess perception is reality.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
damn didn't expect the rock to do something that dirty. i guess perception is reality.
It’s a popularity contest at the end of the day. Rock is at his peak right now. Arguably the biggest and hardest working star in Hollywood.

Vin seems lazy or at best misguided on what his career should be.

Everybody was always gonna side with rock no matter what.

Code

Banned
Daps
Vins production company makes the films. There is no reality where rock had more power in the franchise. Rock tried to go behind vins back and have an after credit scene for him and statham and vin squashed it. That’s where this beef really comes from. Rock tried to be a snake and vin flexed on him.

And rock didnt rejuvenate the franchise. Fast and furious 4 with vin and Paul did. Rock was flopping left and right and he started making straight to DVD films before fast five. Fast five rejuvenated rocks career. Not the other way around.

The only other actor in the franchise to speak on this is tyrese and he sided with vin.

THANK YOU for the common sense. The Rock dikkriding on this site is scary (I'm assuming its cause of the wrestling subforum?)

Vin and the original cast built the franchise but they should just bow down cause its "The Rock"? :mjlol:

Code

Banned
Daps
It’s a popularity contest at the end of the day. Rock is at his peak right now. Arguably the biggest and hardest working star in Hollywood.

Vin seems lazy or at best misguided on what his career should be.

Everybody was always gonna side with rock no matter what.

Bullshyt, Dom is the heart of the fukking franchise, rock is a side character :dead:

People sided with rock over TYRESE cause he just sounded like a hater

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bullshyt, Dom is the heart of the fukking franchise, rock is a side character :dead:

People sided with rock over TYRESE cause he just sounded like a hater
Just look at this thread. Everybody saying rock is a consummate professional and it must be vins fault even though vin has handled this all like an actual professional and rock has been trashing him publicly.

End of the day fast and furious 9 with no rock would make more than a hobbs film though

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yall think a Hobbs franchise really gonna sell like that? The first Hobbs movie maybe, but I can't see interest going beyond that unless they keep F&F in the title of the films.
It will easily do $300-500 million. The fast branding will be all over the advertising and rock is at his peak right now. But we will see how rampage and skyscraper do. If those are smash hits theirs no chance the Hobbs film wouldn’t be big.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Literally the only reason any of this came out is because rock on social media attacking his co stars. I’d say that’s pretty unprofessional. Considering the franchise saved his career I’d say that’s biting the hand that fed you.

Yeah the accusations of candy ass co stars? :deadmanny: