Durham named best city for millennials in US

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I always fukked with parts of NC before I moved here. I like Charlotte but wish living in the city was a lil cheaper but it’s all good cause I can get to uptown in 20 minutes or less. Raleigh pays well for my industry and I’m thinking about maybe checking them out at some point but I’m not in a rush. Kinda shocked Durham is number 1 though.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Yeah I always fukked with parts of NC before I moved here. I like Charlotte but wish living in the city was a lil cheaper but it’s all good cause I can get to uptown in 20 minutes or less. Raleigh pays well for my industry and I’m thinking about maybe checking them out at some point but I’m not in a rush. Kinda shocked Durham is number 1 though.

NC the number 2 movie producing state behind Cali. Durham and charlotte are big performing arts media cities

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
DT raleigh definitely felt more black 10 years ago. Now its a hipster paradise. meh
I honestly feel like Raleigh’s DT getting even more blacker while Durham’s DT is getting whiter . Glenwood is already ridiculously black :mjpls:

@LoMax30 a vet I see :leon:

Peace to Hillside High ... school used to be like some “Lean On Me” shyt :wow:

@Clutch Robinson Fayettenam is trash ... you can’t spin that one at all.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I honestly feel like Raleigh’s DT getting even more blacker while Durham’s DT is getting whiter . Glenwood is already ridiculously black :mjpls:

What's trash about it breh breh :dahell:?
It's quiet, it's got entertainment thanks to the base
Yeah nikkas get murked there occasionally but that happens in every city :mjlol: It's really not that bad

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
NC the number 2 movie producing state behind Cali. Durham and charlotte are big performing arts media cities
Yeah I came here right as shyt started to pop off in Charlotte. 2016 was a super fukked up year for Charlotte and the state overall but we’re back on track now. shyts just growing so fast and the diversity in the city is damn beautiful to me..

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Raleigh seemed like a dope ass city.. I had to go down there to the capital when HB2 was popping off. The area around there was nice and looked clean AF. How is Durham compared to Raleigh?? I thought about applying for a job there but I’m not in a hurry at this point.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
What's trash about it breh breh :dahell:?
It's quiet, it's got entertainment thanks to the base
Yeah nikkas get murked there occasionally but that happens in every city :mjlol: It's really not that bad

:gucci:

Neeeeega.... it’s NOTHING there in a city of nearly 200k people ... it just reeks of despair ... and it’s military so it gives off an extra weird vibe. Plus as you said dudes get murked for nothing out there . But I do fukk with the DogWood Festival . :krs: ... and I fux with the boxing events at Crown.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:gucci:

Neeeeega.... it’s NOTHING there in a city of nearly 200k people ... it just reeks of despair ... and it’s military so it gives off an extra weird vibe. Plus as you said dudes get murked for nothing out there . But I do fukk with the DogWood Festival . :krs: ... and I fux with the boxing events at Crown.

I was at bragg for 4 years. Fukk Fayetteville