Durham named best city for millennials in US

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I was robbed with 3 of my friends on Campus in front of the police station. p*ssy ass cops couldn't find them. But next week we saw them bustas walking up Alston st, followed them to McDougald and stomped them out.

But this was 99 Durham is NO WHERE near as dangerous as it was 20 years ago.
Back when the wolves used to be out in Durham :blessed: Shootouts in Cornwallis with Jamaicans :huhldup: East Durham bandos :leon:South St and Enterprise the block is hot :hubie:Holloway St being the border for bloods and crips aka Israel and Gaza :myman: Migos that'll install your kitchen counter and poke up your op for $50:demonic: Iced out in Tobacco Roadhouse :takedat: I remember being out on Hyde Park Ave back in 05. Nothing but blood flags and tricks walking that strip in broad day :merchant::steviej:

Shout to the Southside, Cornwallis, McDougald, Few Gardens (rip), Fayetteville St pj's (rip), Canal St, Moline, ah-ah-ahhhh :salute:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Back when the wolves used to be out in Durham :blessed: Shootouts in Cornwallis with Jamaicans :huhldup: East Durham bandos :leon:South St and Enterprise the block is hot :hubie:Holloway St being the border for bloods and crips aka Israel and Gaza :myman: Migos that'll install your kitchen counter and poke up your op for $50:demonic: Iced out in Tobacco Roadhouse :takedat: I remember being out on Hyde Park Ave back in 05. Nothing but blood flags and tricks walking that strip in broad day :merchant::steviej:

Shout to the Southside, Cornwallis, McDougald, Few Gardens (rip), Fayetteville St pj's (rip), Canal St, Moline, ah-ah-ahhhh :salute:

Damar court
:salute:

South roxboro rd
:wow:

Rip Mr Hood corner store
:mjcry:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:russ:

People from Lumberton dont wanna be from there
My grandma stay on the south side, right on MLK, and spent my childhood all throughout that area. I get a lil defensive when folks get to talking about Lumberton, Whiteville, maxton, laurinburg, etc :mjcry:.

You right though, lol.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
My grandma stay on the south side, right on MLK, and spent my childhood all throughout that area. I get a lil defensive when folks get to talking about Lumberton, Whiteville, maxton, laurinburg, etc :mjcry:.

You right though, lol.

How I feel about Kinston even tho im a raleigh dude
The holding tank downtown kinston named after my great grandma

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea

You right though, lol.
What's good with them Lumbee chicks though?:steviej:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt. It's bullshyt pushed like this that explains how gentrification got big in the last decade. Some bullshyt pushed by real estate companies. All these folks blindly following shyt without questioning the source behind it.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
What's good with them Lumbee chicks though?:steviej:
They fool with nikkas, but all of em racist as fug. My Aunt work at a nursing home that’s full of the older Lumbee broads in either St Paul or Hope Mill, and she say they don’t even want nikkas touching them. They cool while they young, but as they age that ism come out. I don’t fool with em. Go to Pembroke and get you one of them young Lumbee college girls

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Who the fukk would wanna live in Fayetteville though breh? :usure:

I got a couple young hoes there though. :yeshrug:

Yeah...you right...Fayetteville sucks.

Keep running that narrative for me so these hipster cacs don't ruin a decent city:blessed: