Durham named best city for millennials in US

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
I honestly feel like Raleigh’s DT getting even more blacker while Durham’s DT is getting whiter . Glenwood is already ridiculously black :mjpls:

@LoMax30 a vet I see :leon:

Peace to Hillside High ... school used to be like some “Lean On Me” shyt :wow:

@Clutch Robinson Fayettenam is trash ... you can’t spin that one at all.
Hillside graduate :myman:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Columbus Ohio underrated af

Loved it there tbh

Columbus is a horrible city like it's namesake was a horrible person. There are no good universities here either; the best school in the city is Capital University.

I actually agree with you, I just want to discourage millennial hipsters and new blacks from coming here. At least for another year.:lolbron:

The university part was true though.:ufdup:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
naw....

i get angry just driving through durham. after growing up there i hate seeing shyt like that

i remember when people were shooting up whole bus routes. they stopped ALL the buses in the city over that shyt. i remember when dudes ran up in the Duke ER shooting looking for one guy. I remember when one of the guys at my school got shot in northgate mall for telling some grown ass man to stop pushing up on his sister and her friend. old high school friend asked me to pick him up from the village a while back

:gucci:

lost a friend that day lol

that city chokes the fukk out of the people who grew up there - and instead of trying to address any of that they just throw the gentrification on top and try and pretend the bullshyt wasn't real

Old Durham is on life support homie . And I wish I knew what could save it (old Durham minus the gun violence), but I have no idea at this point . It’s so far gone . :to:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
naw....

i get angry just driving through durham. after growing up there i hate seeing shyt like that

i remember when people were shooting up whole bus routes. they stopped ALL the buses in the city over that shyt. i remember when dudes ran up in the Duke ER shooting looking for one guy. I remember when one of the guys at my school got shot in northgate mall for telling some grown ass man to stop pushing up on his sister and her friend. old high school friend asked me to pick him up from the village a while back

:gucci:

lost a friend that day lol

that city chokes the fukk out of the people who grew up there - and instead of trying to address any of that they just throw the gentrification on top and try and pretend the bullshyt wasn't real
I remember when nikkas ran up in the ER too lol

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I think you misunderstand. That bill is to obtain certain benefits for federally recognized tribes that the Lumbee were not able to obtain because of questions around their authenticity.

That bill has not passed. It was proposed but it’s not official.
Ah ok. I see now ... really man only N.C. natives have informally recognized them as “American Indian” but if they have any sizeable traces of native blood then they should be recognized ... hi key they’re really a mixture of three groups (black, white, Native) , which I think should be celebrated in its own right . But it’s not :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Old Durham is on life support homie . And I wish I knew what could save it (old Durham minus the gun violence), but I have no idea at this point . It’s so far gone . :to:
durham was dead to me the day i left for college :yeshrug: didn't realize how much that city had fukked my perspectives up until i left

every time i go back to visit family i enjoy the food and nothing else. shout out to biscuitville :ld:

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Doesn't see a Prince George's County city on the list. Good.

Still Wakanda :win: