Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I read through the thread, the disgusting amount of cape for this broad by manginas and SIMPs.

She was fine with dude and his lifestyle until she perceived her friends getting ahead.

No dofference than Ashley getting married and suddenly Rachel is pressuring her bf so when are we?

Never change for a woman and will never did, set in his ways.

Look even after they broke up she dumped him but she was mad she had no more access to him.

Everything is me me me me

Dumb thot

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dump a guy and be mad he no longer gives you access brehettes

Men read this and study this, whenever you are dumped never utter another word to a ex again, let them grovel in their guilt and shame

With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up. I dunno, I've just never had a 'bad break-up' and always try to remain on good terms. I haven't heard a fukking word from Will, even after texting him multiple times and calling him once

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Like you said big money is subjective but at minimum people with more than a few million and none of them I know from family to friends are shopping at Wal mart and driving beat pos from decades ago for gp. That don't mean everybody rich blowing money snorting coke blowing money like the rich kids of Instagram but let online cats tell it (I see this stereotype a lot online nothing personal towards you) majority of rich people living in huts. That's just not true from anything Ive ever saw

I wouldnt really call it a stereotype, from my experience most rich business men are frugal when it comes to money because most of them had to work to get what they have so they know the value of a dollar. Most rich people who blow tons of money on things outside of special occasions either didnt have to work to get it or wont be rich very long. Only reason my homeboys are frugal is because they studied warren buffet

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Told y'all these women don't want to build with you.

Will had a car his own place but still because he didn't have perceived status when Mary and Jane ask so what does he do.

That perception.

A chick would rather date a nukka driving a Benz living in a waterfront condo, wearing tailored suits and gucci and polo but is in debt up to his neck

Than a frugal will driving a camry , living in a :ehh: dwelling, shopping at Walmart for his clothes but is loaded

In the age of IG, all these hoes want to do is look like they rich or living the Kim K lifestyle.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Funny thing is my life somewhat like that

Can't tell the last time I bought clothes.

I live at home so people automatically assume I'm broke with no goals

Driving a 6 year old car

Always tell people I make just a little bit over mjbimum wage :heh:

:russ:

This whole story sounds like Will is @Emperor_ReinScarf :dead:.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
S.P. is Team Will on this one. Chick had materialistic gold digger d.n.a. from the jump and he suspected it. Gave her a 10 month job/true relationship interview and she failed it. The women's lib movement is all about female self empowerment. Plenty of females out there today getting their own gap without the help of a man. If she was about chit, she could have coaxed ole boy into some successful joint ventures in due time. Props to Will's boys for not snitching doing her interview. They had to discuss this prior to the relationship. Same in 'Coming to America'

insert the wisdom of the ages here:

The Story of the Mexican Fisherman
Written by Courtney Carver

photo credit: click here

This is the story that started the “be more with less” movement for me. While I knew all work and no play wasn’t the way, I thought I would forever be stuck in the cycle of working to live. I thought I would always have a car payment, credit card debt and not enough month at the end of the money. I thought I had to work harder to make more, buy more and have more. At one time, I really thought that would make me better somehow.

This story is my inspiration to slow down, reassess, and get real about how I want to live life.

An American investment banker was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellowfin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch them.

The Mexican replied, “only a little while. The American then asked why didn’t he stay out longer and catch more fish? The Mexican said he had enough to support his family’s immediate needs. The American then asked, “but what do you do with the rest of your time?”

The Mexican fisherman said, “I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take siestas with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine, and play guitar with my amigos. I have a full and busy life.” The American scoffed, “I am a Harvard MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. With the proceeds from the bigger boat, you could buy several boats, eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing, and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then LA and eventually New York City, where you will run your expanding enterprise.”

The Mexican fisherman asked, “But, how long will this all take?”

To which the American replied, “15 – 20 years.”

“But what then?” Asked the Mexican.

The American laughed and said, “That’s the best part. When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich, you would make millions!”

“Millions – then what?”

The American said, “Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take siestas with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your amigos.”

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
that swagless lifestyle tho :scusthov:

i mean fukk, idk. 97 camry when youre sitting on inherited oil land :why:
I drove a 97 camry in college, its a reliable car. out of all my cars, from camaro to bmw to jeeps, that car actually broke down the least, come to think of it, it never broke down, not once. :wow:

as for this thread. I kind of side with her. I mean damn, he showed zero ambition, he was literally appearing to be winging life, and for a woman who is looking to have kids and a fam, she has to think about her kin.

the only part that rubbed me the wrong way was her talking about fb and her friend buying their 3rd property. seems she was comparing herself to other people and felt if they can get some rich guys she could too, only to find out she had someone who could outshine all her fb friends. that part was TOO superficial. she shoulda left out the fb part, and id say she was reasonable in her request.

I dont know why men get upset about women looking for men who have ambition and have their shyt together. you nikkas talk about female who date dead beats, thugs and felons, but then when a girl is looking for a man with certs you ridicule her.

meanwhile you are being superficial yourself by looking for a woman with ass who can cook. shiet imo women are smarter in what theyre looking for in a partner. life isnt a joke and kids need to be fed and not with WIC. baby need some shoes and not prowings.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I drove a 97 camry in college, its a reliable car. out of all my cars, from camaro to bmw to jeeps, that car actually broke down the least, come to think of it, it never broke down, not once. :wow:

as for this thread. I kind of side with her. I mean damn, he showed zero ambition, he was literally appearing to be winging life, and for a woman who is looking to have kids and a fam, she has to think about her kin.

the only part that rubbed me the wrong way was her talking about fb and her friend buying their 3rd property. seems she was comparing herself to other people and felt if they can get some rich guys she could too, only to find out she had someone who could outshine all her fb friends. that part was TOO superficial. she shoulda left out the fb part, and id say she was reasonable in her request.

I dont know why men get upset about women looking for men who have ambition and have their shyt together. you nikkas talk about female who date dead beats, thugs and felons, but then when a girl is looking for a man with certs you ridicule her.

meanwhile you are being superficial yourself by looking for a woman with ass who can cook. shiet imo women are smarter in what theyre looking for in a partner. life isnt a joke and kids need to be fed and not with WIC. baby need some shoes and not prowings.

:why: zero ambition? He was working on a few websites and learning the guitar..

I noticed in the story, it never went over what she does for work :sas2:

or how come she never took initiative and took him to nicer places :sas2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:why: zero ambition? He was working on a few websites and learning the guitar..

I noticed in the story, it never went over what she does for work :sas2:

or how come she never took initiative and took him to nicer places :sas2:
as a parttime freelancer I can assure you working on a few websites do not provide a life saving, 401k and medical benefits. so no, its not ambitious.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
as a parttime freelancer I can assure you working on a few websites do not provide a life saving, 401k and medical benefits. so no, its not ambitious.

I paid $3500 for a website once. $500 for a second one. Im sure people pay more.. Someones making some kind of money here..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

There's a huge difference between someone who actively engages in a criminal lifestyle and someone who lives frugally and isn't lavishly spending his money. If she was so concerned about his lack of ambition, why does she want to go back now? He's still the same ambitionless loser she formulated in her mind... only thing is she found out that he has a ton of cash... so what about him changed exactly? If she really wanted to make it work with him, she would have stuck it out and urged him to pursue a better career more vigorously. She saw her friends buying this and that and she decided he wasn't making enough and decided to bail out. I can't fault her, but I won't feel sorry for her either. She thought she would find better elsewhere, but she lost on that gamble.