Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The guy really does sound like a bum. My best friends brother would do the same thing if his family left him a ton of money. He would just sit around and smoke weed all day, watch netflix, and play video games. His brother bought him a car but dude was too sorry to get his license so he back to riding the bus, dude is 30.

This story in actuality has little to do with the money and more on their outlooks on life being different.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
why would his income matter ? You never liked a bytch workin at star bucks and goin to college the same time bruh ? ok :duck:

all the bytches you fukkin drive SL55's and make $130k a year too right :duck:
U sound hurt breh

And werent u the breh who was trying to get a old ass 6 series coupe on a budget? How can u fault this chick for wanting a dude with money when u are out here trying to front like u have more money than u actually do :why:

I salute the dude's financial prudence as that's important and rare nowadays. But driving an old ass Toyota and eating potato soup? :scust: U dont have to drive a new Bimmer and eat filet mignon everyday but I mean come on

This shyt is on Reddit so its 99% likely its fake anyway

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
It pays to be patient. Literally. :yeshrug:

qSGncIo.gif
yall sleepin on the white dude on the side :bryan:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly. Blow a bunch of money on whips, only to get them repo'd in a few years, brehs... There's nothing wrong with being frugal. Rap nikkas give the appearance of having long money yet I bet half the cars they flaunt aren't even theirs fully. Materialism isn't the answer to anything... He has money to do what he wanted to do, so I don't understand how some people are calling him lame for not blowing money like rappers do, when those same rappers get hit with tax evasion charges down the road. He should've probably mentioned something or at least made her feel assured things were secure, but we all have our way of doing things. There's a lot of women out there that'd be more than willing to live in the lifestyle he's choosing to, and so he kept it moving. He did what made himself happy. People change up when they know you have money, clearly dude wasn't with the shyt and didn't have the patience for it. Not every rich nikka's driving in a Lambo or a Rolls Royce. I've met millionaires, and for the most part you would never know they're rich. :yeshrug:

I seen rovers roll up with ribbons
I seen em repoed, resold, and redriven :wow:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Told y'all these women don't want to build with you.

Will had a car his own place but still because he didn't have perceived status when Mary and Jane ask so what does he do.

That perception.

A chick would rather date a nukka driving a Benz living in a waterfront condo, wearing tailored suits and gucci and polo but is in debt up to his neck

Than a frugal will driving a camry , living in a :ehh: dwelling, shopping at Walmart for his clothes but is loaded
But what was he building towards?

If she got pregnant and turned out a single mother, dude pretty much checks all the boxes for the type of bum we criticize women for choosing on here.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He doesn't make money
He inherited money :dead:

Smart of him to hide his wealth but if he was really that frugal :camby:

What's wrong with being frugal? I was making 200k a year and driving a 2004 Saturn with manual windows. I've had chicks make fun of whip not knowing what my bank account is like :heh:

I just hit me with the :manny: and kept to moving. Things aren't important to some people. I'd rather spend my money on shyt I enjoy like taking art classes, cooking, and watching movies than cars and shyt

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have two homeboys who just recently got wealthy and their dating lives are super similar to this story especially the if it ain't broke don't fix it mentality rich people have.They still fly coach and drive "regular people cars". One of them tried to wife up the girl he was talking to before the money came and she hit him with "I dont feel the same way about you,so i'm not going to lead you on or force myself to be with you." She straight up told him that they would never be together(keep in mind they were talking for a while before this) When word got around that he got rich she started trying to get in touch with him again pretending like she really liked him for who he was. When she finally tracked him down she tried to guilt trip him into being with her. This chick actually said to him how could you say all those things about loving me and wanting to be with me for the rest of our lives but then act like this towards me I dont get it, I thought you wanted me? bruh I was :dead: when she said that. She was really acting like she never said they'll never be together

i hooked the other one up with a girl i know that he thought was cute.They were talking for like two weeks and everything was cool,they had a bunch of stuff in common.i thought it was actually going to go somewhere and then she started doing all those things that women do to subliminally sabotage relationships. Even after that he still kept talking to her but she was blowing him off. I tried to talk to her and tell her not to throw away all the chemistry they had cause guys like him come along like once in a lifetime if that and she went into some rant about how he's not the only good guy in the world and she knows what kind of guy she deserves and all types of nonsense.I just had to nod my head and laugh on the inside. He never told her he was worth 8 figures so i didn't either. Now every time I hear her complaining about dating and being single i'm so tempted to tell her she sabotaged herself with a young black 8 figure nikka who was really into her aka a unicorn but i don't.

Breh do it for the coil and post the reply :heh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with being frugal? I was making 200k a year and driving a 2004 Saturn with manual windows. I've had chicks make fun of whip not knowing what my bank account is like :heh:

I just hit me with the :manny: and kept to moving. Things aren't important to some people. I'd rather spend my money on shyt I enjoy like taking art classes, cooking, and watching movies than cars and shyt
Cert Life?:dwillhuh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I doesn't make a difference because that man would have never spent his money on her. She better of with someone else. They don't have the same attitudes abt money

And that's the problem. She wanted him to spend his money on her and he wasn't with it. shyt he wasn't even spending his money on himself. The relationship was cool until she went online and started getting jealous of what everybody else got instead of appreciating what's right in front of her

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
pretty sure thats what she did. stuck it out, then asked a few questions about where he was going and where they were going. dude left it hella vague.
he should have just said, look when we get married we will buy a much bigger house and Ill get rid of my 97 and get something in this decade. its not that hard. she wanted reassurance whats wrong with that ?

But what if he didn't want a bigger house or a new car. Again, the issue was never him or how he treated her. The issue was she went online and saw everyone else flossing and got mad that the dude she was with was broke. Which is why after she broke up with him (and said they'd never be together) came back running when she found out he had long money.