Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The same people talkin' bout he should trick on her and that she's entitled to his money are the same people who say that women don't owe men anything for spending on them!

I'm no more entitled to your p*ssy than you are to my money.

Women: Just because he spends money on me doesn't mean I'm giving him some p*ssy. :usure:

Women: Oh, he has money and didn't spend it on me? That's not fair. I feel like I've been lied to. :mjcry:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Women: Just because he spends money on me doesn't mean I'm giving him some p*ssy. :usure:

Women: Oh, he has money and didn't spend it on me? That's not fair. I feel like I've been lied to. :mjcry:

this is an incredibly important point. Can you imagine the hypothetical thread "I dated her for 2 years, only missionary with the lights off 1x a month. Then she dumped me for her personal trainer and he gets it in every way 3 times a day"

The reponse would be: "you have no right to expect affection"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Gotta side with dude in the story. I'm the type that don't flaunt shyt

Like one time I was texting this girl back and forth. I texted her a questions about what she does for fun or something like that. She replied "I'm real busy right now, if I don't reply I'm doing it on purpose", totally ignoring the question. Then I texted "Ok cool, I'm at a concert"
Then a min later started sending 4 page texts telling me her interests dating back from middle school :mjlol:. This chick thought I was in a dark basement impatiently waiting on every reply

Or when talking to girls, I naturally show my funny side. Saying punchline after punchline, telling a funny story, making Lion King references. Till they ask me my major, or what I got in Chemistry class, then they hit me with the :dahell: face

I could tell what that girl was saying in the story was pure BS. You know that guy was telling bits and pieces of himself as time went on, as should every guy. What's the point of tryna overtly flaunt shyt. Like he supposed to dress up as Ronald McDonald and perform magic tricks to keep her ADD ass amused

If you downplay most things, and the girl is STILL highly interested in you and is attractive, you got yourself a winner :myman:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Because God forbid the wealthy man refuses to splurge his cash on some floozie in order to preserve his wealth.

I don't get why some feel he shoulda started spending a bunch of money on her. Keep in mind that this was 10 months. He BEEN had money. And he still has it now. Why should she feel some type of way when she had no part in helping him get that money in any way whatsoever? That's fam money. Like I said. Only reason she feels weird is cause she saw her friends 'moving up' and she got jealous. shyt, Will could have another woman on his arm right now as we speak... while she's on Reddit crying.

:manny:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why some feel he shoulda started spending a bunch of money on her. Keep in mind that this was 10 months. He BEEN had money. And he still has it now. Why should she feel some type of way when she had no part in helping him get that money in any way whatsoever? That's fam money. Like I said. Only reason she feels weird is cause she saw her friends 'moving up' and she got jealous. shyt, Will could have another woman on his arm right now as we speak... while she's on Reddit crying.

:manny:

They don't understand that just because a man has money, that doesn't mean he should splurge on a woman he happens to be dating. Especially if they haven't even been together for a year.

The average woman in today's dating world is so entitled and it's not even funny.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
They don't understand that just because a man has money, that doesn't mean he should splurge on a woman he happens to be dating. Especially if they haven't even been together for a year.

The average woman in today's dating world is so entitled and it's not even funny.

The problem is, a lot of women see the IG models and celebrities like the Kardashians and want to emulate that lifestyle. But like someone else pointed out, you don't see the downsides and pitfalls of that lifestyle until it becomes too big to hide.

Riddle me this... Who exactly is the biggest demographic for reality shows, including Keeping Up With The Kardashians? :sas1: We're not the ones watching that show voraciously, it's the women. Who are the ones award shows tend to base their votes off of? Women. What is MTV/VH1/Much Music's television line-up catered to? Women. Who are the ones who are capable of being models off IG? Women. So what does that tell you? It means, society encourages women to have diva-like behavior when that's an undesirable trait across the board. And they don't have any reason to be a diva either. But no matter how big you get, nobody likes a diva. Ask American Idol what they think of Mariah Carey. :sas2:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
The problem is, a lot of women see the IG models and celebrities like the Kardashians and want to emulate that lifestyle. But like someone else pointed out, you don't see the downsides and pitfalls of that lifestyle until it becomes too big to hide.

Riddle me this... Who exactly is the biggest demographic for reality shows, including Keeping Up With The Kardashians? :sas1: We're not the ones watching that show voraciously, it's the women. Who are the ones award shows tend to base their votes off of? Women. What is MTV/VH1/Much Music's television line-up catered to? Women. Who are the ones who are capable of being models off IG? Women. So what does that tell you? It means, society encourages women to have diva-like behavior when that's an undesirable trait across the board. And they don't have any reason to be a diva either. But no matter how big you get, nobody likes a diva. Ask American Idol what they think of Mariah Carey. :sas2:

100% Gold.

You're preaching to the choir, breh.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading the words of many a lame on this thread :mjlol:

N#ggas speaking fluent Cupcakish :pachaha:

Ol' she made me take her Ruth Chris for our first date a## n#ggas :heh:

I have no problem doing nice things for people including a woman I'm getting serious with. But that is MY choice....not hers....not her friends....not her family. MINE and MINE alone.

I do fly sh#t cuz I like doing fly sh#t....never to impress a chick. That's how lames are made....doing sh#t to impress a female when females are more populous than grass. That's why these chicks feel comfortable sticking their hands in dudes' pockets now.

That's the difference between real dudes and lames. Real dudes do what they want and have a chick tag along. Lames find out what might impress the chick and then do that....hoping it works. I'd rather be a real dude by myself than a lame with a stable of b#tches he's paying for.

Dude wanted to eat potato soup and watch documentaries. And that's what he was going to do....whether she was there or not. So, when she tried to play that dumb b#tch sh#t, it didn't even alter his mood. He just kicked her out, ate some soup and watched the documentary :obama:

This chick, like some others, thought her p#ssy gave her the right to dictate how this man spent his money. I don't get where these chicks come from and what type of dudes they date, but that is delusional. Where in the world can you tell someone how they're going to spend their money?

Yea, dude might've been boring and lived a Spartan lifestyle. But this b#tch knew that from the door. Only when she started focusing more on her friends than her dude did she start to feel like she was losing out. Like I always tell chicks: "don't let your friends get you out of your spot."

Chick got what she deserved. Dude wasn't even thirsty for p#ssy either :salute:

Peace

Truth....thats how I live my life

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I really feel bad for men who trick on anybody (girls or boys) these days.

"F*ck furs, his and hers, Bentley spurs"