Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
To be fair to the girl, it's not hard to see why she didn't see much of a future given how vague he was about it. He didn't have to tell her he was rich, but at least look like he wanted it to go somewhere.

But he did, doe.

She said when she asked him about the future he said he "saw her in his future",
and when he was with her he was "happy the way things were".

That's not vague...it sounds like he wanted it to go somewhere to me...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
But he did, doe.

She said when she asked him about the future he said he "saw her in his future",
and when he was with her he was "happy the way things were".

That's not vague...it sounds like he wanted it to go somewhere to me...

He gave no specifics and didn't show any ambition. Women want security and men who are go getters. Yeah he had money but he wasn't showing nothing else.

And obviously his stroke game wasn't all that because I know a lot of broke dudes that date dimes. Even is he was trying to get his coming to america prince Akeem on he failed miserably.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
He gave no specifics and didn't show any ambition. Women want security and men who are go getters. Yeah he had money but he wasn't showing nothing else.

He gave no specifics according to this story.

What she did tell us is that "he ran a few wbsites (not just one - a few)" and he was
"a session guitarist". Do people not know what that is?

So basically, that nicca is a 27-year-old with 2+ jobs that has a house.
You tellin' me a dude like that doesn't have some ambition?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fukking gold-digger...
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/
Ha ha. What a find.
Yeah, that's her fault. He wasn't for her all along. She wanted to be treated lavishly but didn't get it. She didn't get what she wanted, she broke up. That's life.

unit321's Cllff Notes: gold-digging 'hoe doesn't classify herself as a gold-digging 'hoe while gold-digging.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All in all, I believe there was pettiness/immaturity from both sides of this story..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He gave no specifics according to this story.

What she did tell us is that "he ran a few wbsites (not just one - a few)" and he was
"a session guitarist". Do people not know what that is?

So basically, that nicca is a 27-year-old with 2+ jobs that has a house.
You tellin' me a dude like that doesn't have some ambition?

Maybe he was just boring. Like I said. If he was satisfying her in other ways then she would've still been there. A chick not gonna up and leave for no reason. Plenty of dimes stay with broke dudes with no jobs. And at the end of the day he didn't keep it 100 with her. He kept his finacials from her obviously... Why am I even arguing over this :mindblown: who fukking cared at this point.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
A chick not gonna up and leave for no reason.

She already gave us the reason - her friends were doing stuff she wasn't.
And it's only an issue because she found out she could've been doin the same things (she calls them "accolades", which is telling).

That's it.

Folks in here talmbat "maybe" this and "maybe" that...you don't have to do all that speculation - just read between the lines.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
She already gave us the reason - her friends were doing stuff she wasn't.
And it's only an issue because she found out she could've been doin the same things (she calls them "accolades", which is telling).

That's it.

Folks in here talmbat "maybe" this and "maybe" that...you don't have to do all that speculation - just read between the lines.

And I say who gives a shyt. They not together so I could care less. I ain't fukking and you and fukking so what's the point of even discussing. She gonna still get dikk and he gonna continue to do what he do. People debate over the most mundane shyt :scusthov:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
And I say who gives a shyt. They not together so I could care less. I ain't fukking and you and fukking so what's the point of even discussing. She gonna still get dikk and he gonna continue to do what he do. People debate over the most mundane shyt :scusthov:

Personally, I didn't consider this a debate...we were just talking...

If you don't wanna talk about it no mo', then just stop replying to me. It ain't that deep...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I work at a bank and the people with the most money are our best customers. Why? Cuz they aint got no attitudes, they do simple transaction etc etc and they are low key in what they drive to the bank and how they act when they are in the bank.

The broke ass customers are loud, ignorant MFs

One of the richest women I seen was driving this early 90s late 80s broke ass black car paint peeling and a window busted..

bish maid a small deposit into her account, an account that had over $500,000 in it:wow:

Next nikka that pulled up was a nikka in an escalade with spinners on it with $42 in his checking

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Would ya'll root for a chick who been with a guy for a year and left him just 'cause he got laid off from a job??

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

hahaha

Pro
Daps
It's a made up story.... but, the worst thing is - it's from reddit. purge yourselves of this sin