Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here talking like they wanna date Will. :scust:

Brad-Pitt-Laughing-Se7en.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i ain't playing that goofass guessing game ass bullshyt wit'chu..
you got me fukked't up.
the funny thing is,...
you really think and have some false confidence.
in you have some saving grace in this convo with:

art barr

You're a liar and got caught in your own damn lie. Why would you need to guess when you said you already had the info? You talk too damn much. Unless you can prove all the BS then fall back. Your internet gangster ain't impressive.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're a liar and got caught in your own damn lie. Why would you need to guess when you said you already had the info? You talk too damn much. Unless you can prove all the BS then fall back. Your internet gangster ain't impressive.

look at the deflection.
like i said,..you not woman enough.
to even break kayfabe and say what your past usernames were.
so who is factually proving whom right.

i just gangstered't.
the whole ability for you to be a whole woman, ever.
all from over the internet,...so, don't try to front like my so-called internet gangsta isn't impressive.
plus, in a real life situation, you would get treated't, too.

fukk chu mean,....

art barr

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i see you have never answered what your previous username was.
you keep deflecting, and the funny shyt is.
you trying to deflect like you not the no game having huff ass sckripper, too.

again, what were your previous usernames and stop deflecting.....
i would ask you to be a woman but you are a sckripper and have no virtue to be a woman.
so, hoping you would be woman enough to answer the question.
plus, be real probably is not in the cards for you, at all.
fukk, i mean by probably...
being real does not exist for you at all.
you're a fukk'n sckripper.
you still have problems admitting you do extras.
so, even thinking you will admit to a username is extra for you.

art barr

You keep asking for info that you said you already have. You're a clown. I'm not reading anymore of your gibberish. Prove your "story" or shut your lying mouth.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly. That's why women like to be on their "Well, maybe I can change him! :lupe:" shyt instead of taking him for who he is. All so she can feel boosted by her girlfriends on facebook. And that's why I believe in a relationship, the man should be the leader. Would you want someone to lead you when their opinion is swayed by what other people doing, or would you want someone who sticks to their principles? :usure:

Not that women don't have honor and principles, and not that men don't do the same bullshyt, but let's be honest... who's swayed by public opinion? :yeshrug:

if you fall into the pitfalls of being simp charming.
then, not knowing marriage and divorce law and move like it,....

a bytch can change you.
nikkaz, delussional as hell thinking they just good.
after females, be taking the fifty percent they were supposed to provide.
yet, simp charming, provided the whole hunid.
then, simp charming is crushed and runs to the internet.
when, you supposed to be developing.
not falling for none of those pitfalls in your gen.

if you are in this gen, and you not ramped up to what's to it.
given all the information, most shun.
then, you get hit with this epiphany of damn,...da fukk, just fukk happened't and shyt.

later on down the line and in your gen, i am only giving you to twenty five.
since you know so much already in this gen..

yet, can't rap, but that's another discussion.
anyway,...if you ain't got it by twenty five in y'all gen,..
nikka you flabby and sick,.....
you right at the age pac criticized dela for in 96, with age inflation to make up the difference.
the shyt is out there to know what's to it and get more.
so, if you don't and plus you listen to rap, and don't have knowledge of self, and part of that is knowing this shyt.
chu flabby and sick, my nikka.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You keep asking for info that you said you already have. You're a clown. I'm not reading anymore of your gibberish. Prove your "story" or shut your lying mouth.

i don't have much more to say after the brilliance of my last post.
where i snatched your woman hood from the internet.

art barr

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Everybody dapping the "he didn't do anything for her" comments seem to be missing a crucial portion of her story.

She was fine UNTIL she started comparing her situation to that of others. Others who were probably breaking their neck or going into debt trying to "look like it" instead of "being it." This was is it.....he has bread. I bet most of her punka## homegirls are regular, middle-class, 9-5, 50K/year b#tches bragging about their regular, middle class, 9-5, 50K/year boyfriend going into credit card debt trying to impress their regular, aint got nothing a##.

That's a deadly flaw that f#cks up SO MANY relationships.....b#tches always looking at what somebody else is doing...not knowing anything about that other relationship. Which leads to b#tches being fired or nonchalantly getting kicked out while she's dumbfounded why dude turned ice cold on her.

I wish a b#tch would break up with me on "you don't spend enough money on me" tip and then expect me to be best friends with her after. This b#tch has some real nerve.

I love that dude didn't even react...didn't even give her a hug....didn't reply to any contacts. Just sprayed her with some B#tch Be Gone and KIM.

Somebody find this dude, so I can put some money on his trust fund :obama:

Hard.....On......Hoes :birdman:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'm reading the words of many a lame on this thread :mjlol:

N#ggas speaking fluent Cupcakish :pachaha:

Ol' she made me take her Ruth Chris for our first date a## n#ggas :heh:

I have no problem doing nice things for people including a woman I'm getting serious with. But that is MY choice....not hers....not her friends....not her family. MINE and MINE alone.

I do fly sh#t cuz I like doing fly sh#t....never to impress a chick. That's how lames are made....doing sh#t to impress a female when females are more populous than grass. That's why these chicks feel comfortable sticking their hands in dudes' pockets now.

That's the difference between real dudes and lames. Real dudes do what they want and have a chick tag along. Lames find out what might impress the chick and then do that....hoping it works. I'd rather be a real dude by myself than a lame with a stable of b#tches he's paying for.

Dude wanted to eat potato soup and watch documentaries. And that's what he was going to do....whether she was there or not. So, when she tried to play that dumb b#tch sh#t, it didn't even alter his mood. He just kicked her out, ate some soup and watched the documentary :obama:

This chick, like some others, thought her p#ssy gave her the right to dictate how this man spent his money. I don't get where these chicks come from and what type of dudes they date, but that is delusional. Where in the world can you tell someone how they're going to spend their money?

Yea, dude might've been boring and lived a Spartan lifestyle. But this b#tch knew that from the door. Only when she started focusing more on her friends than her dude did she start to feel like she was losing out. Like I always tell chicks: "don't let your friends get you out of your spot."

Chick got what she deserved. Dude wasn't even thirsty for p#ssy either :salute:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Oh, and what's up with people saying "he has no ambition."

Ummmm....he's a rich kid who has tons of money coming in every year. What ambition does he really need?

Miss me with the "Puritan work ethic" of working for the sake of work. Or being ambitious for the sake of ambition. That's some idealic bullsh#t.

People work hard to get rich, so....they.....don't......HAVE....TO......work...............................................ANYMORE!

Having a bunch of money gives you the option of not having to do anything you don't want to do....including getting up and working long hours for something you already have.

Ambition is a line sold to people who are poor or middle class....mostly so they can make people like Will richer by busting their a## to become AVP of a corporation. Going from 70K to 80K while Will's family gets an extra couple million from your "ambition." And they give you a an extra 10K and a new cubicle.

Guess what? I'll be selling the same line to my future employees. About how much I appreciate their ambition and their "drive to succeed." All while paying them ten cents on the dollar and making them compete for an extra $10K while they push my bottom line.

I'll be the lazy dude with no ambition collecting checks walking into the leadership meeting once a quarter with my dog on a leash and latte on some "Yea, everything good? Ok cool....see you in June."

Peace

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Exactly. That's why women like to be on their "Well, maybe I can change him! :lupe:" shyt instead of taking him for who he is. All so she can feel boosted by her girlfriends on facebook. And that's why I believe in a relationship, the man should be the leader. Would you want someone to lead you when their opinion is swayed by what other people doing, or would you want someone who sticks to their principles? :usure:

Not that women don't have honor and principles, and not that men don't do the same bullshyt, but let's be honest... who's swayed by public opinion? :yeshrug:

That's why women value decisiveness in a man. Their opinions are easily swayed, which is why they love a man who is firm and decisive. It's also a reflection of their general lack of self-confidence. People with low self-confidence/self-esteem are usually pretty indecisive.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everybody dapping the "he didn't do anything for her" comments seem to be missing a crucial portion of her story.

She was fine UNTIL she started comparing her situation to that of others. Others who were probably breaking their neck or going into debt trying to "look like it" instead of "being it." This was is it.....he has bread. I bet most of her punka## homegirls are regular, middle-class, 9-5, 50K/year b#tches bragging about their regular, middle class, 9-5, 50K/year boyfriend going into credit card debt trying to impress their regular, aint got nothing a##.

That's a deadly flaw that f#cks up SO MANY relationships.....b#tches always looking at what somebody else is doing...not knowing anything about that other relationship. Which leads to b#tches being fired or nonchalantly getting kicked out while she's dumbfounded why dude turned ice cold on her.

I wish a b#tch would break up with me on "you don't spend enough money on me" tip and then expect me to be best friends with her after. This b#tch has some real nerve.

I love that dude didn't even react...didn't even give her a hug....didn't reply to any contacts. Just sprayed her with some B#tch Be Gone and KIM.

Somebody find this dude, so I can put some money on his trust fund :obama:

Hard.....On......Hoes :birdman:

Peace

Exactly. That shyt has always been bad. Women would typically only compare their lives with their closest girlfriends. But, with social media now governing people's lives, chicks get to comparing left and right. Not only do they measure their lives against those of their close friends, but they're also measuring their lives against chicks they knew in high school, college, etc. They may not even talk to those women in real life, but they see the pictures on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc and they start doing all the calculations in their minds.

If you're seeing a girl and she's heavy into social media, it's only a matter of time before you get hit with the slick comparison talk. "You know X and Z just bought a new house." "Did you see X and Z's vacation pics on Facebook?" "I saw where you liked the pic of X's new car. It's nice, right?" Best bet is to find a chick who doesn't fool with social media too heavy. But, that shyt is damn near impossible these days.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I have no problem doing nice things for people including a woman I'm getting serious with. But that is MY choice....not hers....not her friends....not her family. MINE and MINE alone.

I do fly sh#t cuz I like doing fly sh#t....never to impress a chick. That's how lames are made....doing sh#t to impress a female when females are more populous than grass. That's why these chicks feel comfortable sticking their hands in dudes' pockets now.

That's the difference between real dudes and lames. Real dudes do what they want and have a chick tag along. Lames find out what might impress the chick and then do that....hoping it works. I'd rather be a real dude by myself than a lame with a stable of b#tches he's paying for.

Moral of the story right here, brehs.

Do fly shyt because you want to do fly shyt, not because you think you need to do it to impress some bird.