Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One of the reasons I hate dating is because I feel like everything depends on me......I have to plan the date, pay for the date, drive, pick her up......In reality I'm legit happy just chilling most of the time.

Which was fine 50 years ago. Women didn't have money, cars, etc. You had to pick a chick up.

Now, they're making money. Yet, they still want the traditional treatment from the 1950s.

We're not in the 1950s anymore. I stopped with the "everything depends on me" shyt years ago. If a chick is really into me, she's going to have to do some lifting in the process of courting. Just showing up is not enough. I don't care how fine she is.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She did the right thing. He didn't keep it 100 with her.

Yep.

She absolutely did the right thing.

...until she tried to get back.

That's where the L is here.
If she "did the right thing" and broke up with him, why she keep texting cuzz?

And when she found out he had fetti, she shoulda just kept it pushing.
Will ain't the one on reddit crying on the keyboard. This is only an L because she seems to think it is.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you are a man looking for something of substance good luck breh good luck.

Besides her vagina and beauty what are most women offering? How are they adding to your life positively?

There is no reward at the end

Most don't, breh. Women in this generation are mostly takers. Being selfish and entitled is the norm for them. And they wonder why no one is wifing them up!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
After you've been with a chick for some time, things have to balance out. For every 2-3 dates you are planning as a man, the woman you're dealing with better be planning 1 and treating you.

I don't see how nikkas are out here wrecking their brains trying to come up with cool shyt to do to make a chick happy every time they go out when things aren't being reciprocated. Is she expending that much energy on trying to think up shyt to do to make you happy?

If you don't get the impression she's doing that, you need to toss her in the bushes ASAP.

Don't just settle for p*ssy, brehs. That's easy. Make these chicks earn your time and energy.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna be honest here, breh, I legit don't know what the hell you're talking about. One of the coli's great mysteries is how folks on here hold conversations with you.

I'll just reiterate that men playing an act for 10 months and then doing a complete 180 is complete fantasy. He was living that frugal lifestyle 24/7 when she was there and when she wasn't around. His friend corroborated his cheapness. He wasn't waiting for some special date to start spoiling her, he just plain didn't believe in spending like that.

:laff:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I'm surprised how she mentioned all of his clothes are at least 1-2 years old and not come to any conclusions.

Matter fact, I'm surprised she couldn't make any solid observation that he may not be as broke as he leads on. :patrice:

I mean, clothes are really new. Drives old car. Owns an old house. Works on a few websites AND is a session guitarist. What part of that would allude to him being penniless? You can't be broke and live like that in an older home when you got bills and mortgage payments to worry about. :usure:Also, let's not forget there's car insurance payments and gas to focus on, too. Actually, speaking of the car... from what she was saying, this is what he's whipping around in:

1997_Toyota_Corolla_01.jpg

She made it sound like dude is driving a bucket that he bought at the junkyard for a quarter. :ufdup:Even down to the website money, who's to say the web money wasn't long? On average it's not much, but not everyone is the norm, there's exceptions in every bunch.

If she wanted a man with drive and purpose, fine. :manny: Nothing wrong with that, in fact, that's something you should be looking for in a partner. Among other things. But my ONLY issue is that she feels upset because he was richer than he led on, and she's 'confused'... which all spawned off of her being envious of her friends on facebook. The truth is, he had money but didn't feel like spending it, and her jealousy got the better of her. That's how it goes. On to the next one.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm surprised how she mentioned all of his clothes are at least 1-2 years old and not come to any conclusions.

Matter fact, I'm surprised she couldn't make any solid observation that he may not be as broke as he leads on. :patrice:

I mean, clothes are really new. Drives old car. Owns an old house. Works on a few websites AND is a session guitarist. What part of that would allude to him being penniless? You can't be broke and live like that in an older home when you got bills and mortgage payments to worry about. :usure:Also, let's not forget there's car insurance payments and gas to focus on, too. Actually, speaking of the car... from what she was saying, this is what he's whipping around in:

1997_Toyota_Corolla_01.jpg

She made it sound like dude is driving a bucket that he bought at the junkyard for a quarter. :ufdup:Even down to the website money, who's to say the web money wasn't long? On average it's not much, but not everyone is the norm, there's exceptions in every bunch.

If she wanted a man with drive and purpose, fine. :manny: Nothing wrong with that, in fact, that's something you should be looking for in a partner. Among other things. But my ONLY issue is that she feels upset because he was richer than he led on, and she's 'confused'... which all spawned off of her being envious of her friends on facebook. The truth is, he had money but didn't feel like spending it, and her jealousy got the better of her. That's how it goes. On to the next one.

She wanted to be able to hop on social media and one-up her friends.

The fact that she learned that he was wealthy, after the fact, eats her up. She realizes she could have actually one-upped her friends on Facebook. Which is why Will "not sharing" and "not treating" her is mind-boggling to her.

As much as woman talk about men wanting "trophy" wives, women want "trophy" men more than anything else. It doesn't matter what type of man he is. If he can help boost her standing among her friends and social circle, she'll deal with him. They want someone they can parade in front of their friends. Her friends' jealousy over her locking him down is the ultimate self-esteem boost for a chick.

Some of these chicks are even paying for it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...artners-cosmetic-surgery-look-better-arm.html

If she wanted Will to be a trophy, she could have invested some money in him! :yeshrug:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
She wanted to be able to hop on social media and one-up her friends.

The fact that she learned that he was wealthy, after the fact, eats her up. She realizes she could have actually one-upped her friends on Facebook. Which is why Will "not sharing" and "not treating" her is mind-boggling to her.

As much as woman talk about men wanting "trophy" wives, women want "trophy" men more than anything else. It doesn't matter what type of man he is. If he can help boost her standing among her friends and social circle, she'll deal with him. They want someone they can parade in front of their friends. Her friends' jealousy over her locking him down is the ultimate self-esteem boost for a chick.

Some of these chicks are even paying for it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...artners-cosmetic-surgery-look-better-arm.html

If she wanted Will to be a trophy, she could have invested some money in him! :yeshrug:

Exactly. That's why women like to be on their "Well, maybe I can change him! :lupe:" shyt instead of taking him for who he is. All so she can feel boosted by her girlfriends on facebook. And that's why I believe in a relationship, the man should be the leader. Would you want someone to lead you when their opinion is swayed by what other people doing, or would you want someone who sticks to their principles? :usure:

Not that women don't have honor and principles, and not that men don't do the same bullshyt, but let's be honest... who's swayed by public opinion? :yeshrug: