Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I know it's only people under 25 arguing this point, but no; being a dirty weirdo with terrible social skills and no vision is not enough to command even the lowest of whores' loyalty...coli girls even deserve better than this POS

So why is she regretting not being with that 'dirty weirdo with terrible social skills and no vision' now that his friends let her in that he inherited a shytload of money? :shaq:

She didn't care about him. She cared more about her Facebook girlfriends.

And he probably had side chicks. :yeshrug:

She was right to break it off. He was right not to make a big deal of what he inherited. He probably knew what she was doing on Facebook, and the types of conversations she was having in the open. He probably knew her envy. He was wise enough to tap the p*ssy, but not be controlled by the p*ssy.

Will gets the :salute:. Hope he keeps the streak going, instead of getting to age 40 and pulling a 'I gotta breed now' and marries the first 18 year old Asian golddigger who smiles at him.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Dude wouldn't even take her out to an affordable restaurant like Applebee's:pachaha:

No, he cooked for her. She doesn't even say that SHE cooked. She says that HE cooked. So what's this broad add to the table if she doesn't even cook? What was she providing to him? What did she bring to the table?

p*ssy. Every woman has a p*ssy, though. Sometimes, ease of access isn't enough.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is proof that men and women don't see love the same.....

If you're a man looking for LOVE you're lost because honestly that's not the most important thing to these hoes.

And as for money goals, why didn't she take him out and do things she thought were more to her speed. She could have cooked instead of clowning him for making potato soup. She could have took him out on a date. One of the reasons I hate dating is because I feel like everything depends on me......I have to plan the date, pay for the date, drive, pick her up......In reality I'm legit happy just chilling most of the time.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World

If you're a man looking for LOVE you're lost because honestly that's not the most important thing to these hoes.

And as for money goals, why didn't she take him out and do things she thought were more to her speed. She could have cooked instead of clowning him for making potato soup. She could have took him out on a date. One of the reasons I hate dating is because I feel like everything depends on me......I have to plan the date, pay for the date, drive, pick her up......In reality I'm legit happy just chilling most of the time.

This..i just get the feel from the reddit post that she's one very self entitled person. She never mentions what she has to offer to the said man. She's always focusing on what he can do for her. Most women these days (besides some black women) can only offer their bodies to men and then they think they deserve the whole world. It's a fukked up mentality. I wonder where's the feminist who condemn gold digging. These women are objectifying both men and women, they view men as a personal ATM and themselves as sexual objects to be purchased by the highest bidder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you are a man looking for something of substance good luck breh good luck.

Besides her vagina and beauty what are most women offering? How are they adding to your life positively?

There is no reward at the end

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
As a woman, would you be coming out of pocket for it? Probably not?

Now, if you're just boring, that's another story. But, I don't know too many boring chicks who are going to ask coach to take them out the game when dealing with a rich nikka. So, yes, you're telling :duck:

Nah, man, my mom comes from a significantly poorer family than my father, and he threw it in her face a lot... still does, even when she's got her own money coming in. He helped pay for my uncle's (her brother) healthcare and he never let her live it down. It's some humiliating shyt when a man thinks he settled for you.