Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
HOW MANY WARREN BUFFETS DO YOU KNOW?
Non at all, but I know people who follow millionaires habits, who are in control of their finances, and dont spend on material, un-needed items unlike some people..

Understand..Smart people with money are cheap, the reason why they CONTINUE to keep money..

If she wasnt about money, she would have stayed.

What do you think the female was bringing to the table besides puss, did SHE even own any possessions that are assets?

He was testing the chicks loyalty and down to earthness....she lacked both...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dead @ this thread being 66 pages long and there's still dullards that truly believe the girl was the one at fault here.... :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

...and this is coming from 1 of the top 3 posters on this site that continuously denounces and shames westernized women ..

Every fringe scrub/average joe in this thread: "what a gold diggin hoe....how dare she not accept some cartoon watching, simpleton with no self awareness or ambition! He gave her like....the world...she had it all"

I know it's only people under 25 arguing this point, but no; being a dirty weirdo with terrible social skills and no vision is not enough to command even the lowest of whores' loyalty...coli girls even deserve better than this POS

Most dudes said she's not at fault for leaving. They say she's at fault for wanting to come back. He's this dirty weirdo with awful social skills and yet she was happy to stay for MONTHS until she got envy at what she saw her girls were doing on facebook. She left of her own volition, which was her right to do. If he's this antisocial loser, why does she want to go back? She never mentioned him changing ANYTHING about himself. The only 'new' discovery was that he was actually loaded.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I just don't understand why it's such a weird concept for him to not be open to conversation with his now Ex-Girlfriend. If that relationship is done, he's well within his right to not want anything to do with her again. Like he's supposed to be all cheery when she shat on him and everything he's about. :heh: I'm the same way. Once something is done, that's the last you hear from me unless you happen to catch me in public or one of my friends updates you.

:manny:

She was also within her right to leave the relationship, nobody should stay in a relationship they don't want to be in. But he's the same old dude with the same old car, same old Potato Soups (which are delicious if you do em right :ufdup:) and the same old Netflix. If he was so bummy, why did she try so hard to get back in contact with him? Notice that not once did he ever try to link up since that day where she dumped him. So even if money wasn't the issue, why waste your time on a bum? :sas1: She's the one distraught over the revelation of him having money. Notice how she went from :ehh: to :damn:during the exchange at the gym.

Also, let's not pretend women don't have a habit of making their ex look terrible, rarely will you hear them big up an ex. But let's say she spoke no lies or no exaggerations. What difference does it make? "I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fukking gold-digger." Well, 'misery loves company', so if you dated a penniless man for 10 months, what does that say about you? Oh... :sas2:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Haha fukk you, 10 months ain't long, I have had multiple relationships for 10 months in highschool you childish ass bytch, Will real AF, cause your hoe ass woulda married him if he slipped up and showed you those checks, greedy bytch, go make your own fukkin money.

Hoe: :camby:

Will: :salute:

(sidenote, as someone who came up through private schools on scholarship, the richest motherfukkas dress like broke boys, my dads friend had a Bentley in the garage but drove a Volvo for gas mileage.)

Last edited: