Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
HE WAS GAMING HER. HE EITHER WANTED TO SEE WHERE HER HEAD WAS AT OR HE TRUELY DIDN'T CARE IF SHE LEFT OR STAYED.

He didn't care if she left or stayed.

And she didn't care about him, since her only regret throughout the entire fable is that she dumped him before finding out he was rich rich rich. Nothing about how she still cared for him, she loved him, she liked this about him, she missed that about him had any weight in the story compared to her regret over not taking half. She is in denial about her gold digging ways.

She needs to move on.

He's going to be hurt, and think he didn't do anything wrong; but he also fukked up by being so blase with his feelings. He has business sense -- maybe (since his wealth is actually inherited, and his businesses could have been failing or blah) -- but he has poor social sense. He will need to move on as well.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the bytch in my scenario had only slept with one dude, but she had great p*ssy and was a freak in bed, please explain how that makes her a hoe? :why:

Breh, are you trollin me right now? :what: I'm drawing parallels to the story in the op. The dude in the case misrepresented himself and his finances to the chick. Just like the chick in my case misrepresented herself. The similarities and parallels are comparable

Why does a grown man have to "represent his fiances"? :what: Who he gotta impress?

There are more than enough broke people in America as is. So actually being rich isn't enough, everyone has to be able to tell from glance too? :dead:

Yall mad cause he ain't spending up his inheritance on unloyal birds? But if he blew that money on rented phantoms, and being flashy yall would be clowning if things came crumbling down.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why does a grown man have to "represent his fiances"? :what: Who he gotta impress?

There are more than enough broke people in America as is. So actually being rich isn't enough, everyone has to be able to tell from glance too? :dead:

Yall mad cause he ain't spending up his inheritance on unloyal birds? But if he blew that money on rented phantoms, land being flashy yall would be clowning if things came crumbling down.

Nobody is mad :what:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:lupe: threads like this??
reminds me of third round in a rap battle :beli:
:troll: UNLIMITED replies :troll:
everyone quoting and rehashing and rebutting :snoop:
like that one guy who kept spitting for 30 minutes straight :flabbynsick:
burying his opponent under a ton of bars with sheer effort:mjlol:
even the promoter was like :scust:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I GUESS THAT COULD BE VAGUE. SHE SHOULD HAVE PRESSED HIM FOR ANSWERS.

...I'm sayin'.

I don't like to speak in generalities on this type of thing, but here goes:

- Women are notorious for this type of chit. Askin' halfway questions and whatnot.
If you wanna know, quit beatin' around the bush and come wit' the chit...

- "Will" is what a lot of dudes would love to be. If a man came up on the kinda
regular bread discussed here, how many would even still work (rhetorical)? lol
And yet, this nicca Will not only works (FOR HIMSELF) but has a side gig as
a session guitarist. I'm a(n amateur) musician myself, so I know that learning
the guitar good enough to play session shows that you do have drive. That's hard.

If you're a 25-30 year old person that's been around, you can put these things together
in your head and deduce that maybe this person has something extra going underneath
the surface. But if you're distracted by the surface of things (which a person who may
have a Facebook addiction could be), you have no one to blame for that but yourself.

The inverse of this is - if "Will", who may be a millionaire-tech startup-tall-artist can't
keep a basic broad like this one, what are all you niccas that ain't all of that gonna
do to get yours to stick around??

Cold game - but it is the game.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

Yall mad cause he ain't spending up his inheritance on unloyal birds? But if he blew that money on rented phantoms, land being flashy yall would be clowning if things came crumbling down.

REPRESENT HIS FINANCES DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS TO TRICK ON HER. BUT HE NEEDS TO LET HER KNOW SOMETHING AT SOME POINT THAT HE AIN'T LIGHT IN THE POCKET.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
REPRESENT HIS FINANCES DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS TO TRICK ON HER. BUT HE NEEDS TO LET HER KNOW SOMETHING AT SOME POINT THAT HE AIN'T LIGHT IN THE POCKET.

Agree to disagree.

She had already obviously spread them legs for him and was dating him. fukk he gotta prove? She wasn't even demanding this of him, she only cared when she became worried that he might not be able/or willing to play her facebook game of Keeping Up With The Joneses

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Dead @ this thread being 66 pages long and there's still dullards that truly believe the girl was the one at fault here.... :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

...and this is coming from 1 of the top 3 posters on this site that continuously denounces and shames westernized women ..

Every fringe scrub/average joe in this thread: "what a gold diggin hoe....how dare she not accept some cartoon watching, simpleton with no self awareness or ambition! He gave her like....the world...she had it all"

I know it's only people under 25 arguing this point, but no; being a dirty weirdo with terrible social skills and no vision is not enough to command even the lowest of whores' loyalty...coli girls even deserve better than this POS

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
"Exactly what it said", huh?

What it said was:

- "When we did go out..." so they did go out at times - it's not that he never took her out.
- it mentioned soup ONE TIME (and it didn't say 'condensed').

I don't think was the sentence that Bdizzle and I were talking about but okay.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
you see, prime example of how the hoe's mind works - it's all about the money, romance and love are archaic words that she no longer knows the meaning to, I rest my case, gentlemen

tumblr_md1s8aAHOx1qa4itpo1_500.gif