Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka, the fact that the only person who dapped your post was a prostitute should let you know the shyt you typed was some bullshyt. I date a chick for 10 months, she ain't give me no ass, I break up with her and come to find out she a hoe.

fukk no I wouldn't go back with her :dahell:

1) why the fukk am I with the bytch for 10 months and never fukked? I've fukked 2 virgins before (a christian and a muslim) and it didn't take me 10 months. What kinda idiot would do that :what:?
2) a nikka I know tells me who he fukked the shyt outta my ex and how she was swallowing nut and doing anal for breakfast. What, I'm supposed to dap the nikka up on some ":gladbron: tell me more breh"?
3) The bytch bird brain lying ass hoe. Why the fukk would I want her back? Most I'd wanna fukk out of curiosity but my pride as a man would never want to be in the same room as the broad :camby:.

The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to bdizzle again.

:mjcry:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even her :mjpls:

10570039_259916180866977_1163946325_n.jpg

I could make exceptions:youngsabo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How do you equate a chick bein a freak to get bein a hoe? :what:

And I see that you would want to try fukkin the broad in the scenario :mjpls:

Breh, some dude gonna tell me how she sucking dikk better than super head. Of course she a hoe. And if someone outside of this thread posted that same exact scenario you described, you know damn well you would have laughed, called him a simp, and negged him being a drake fan.

And read my post, I said at most I would think about fukking her out of curiosity but as a man with pride the fukk I look like trying to get with a broad who lied about who she was and ain't gave me no p*ssy.

This is one of the worst examples I've read on the coli in a long fukking time breh :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, some dude gonna tell me how she sucking dikk better than super head. Of course she a hoe. And if someone outside of this thread posted that same exact scenario you described, you know damn well you would have laughed, called him a simp, and negged him being a drake fan.

And read my post, I said at most I would think about fukking her out of curiosity but as a man with pride the fukk I look like trying to get with a broad who lied about who she was and ain't gave me no p*ssy.

This is one of the worst examples I've read on the coli in a long fukking time breh :mjlol:

If the bytch in my scenario had only slept with one dude, but she had great p*ssy and was a freak in bed, please explain how that makes her a hoe? :why:

Breh, are you trollin me right now? :what: I'm drawing parallels to the story in the op. The dude in the case misrepresented himself and his finances to the chick. Just like the chick in my case misrepresented herself. The similarities and parallels are comparable

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these nikkas responses got me laughing my ass off man. I don't really ask shyt from broads I'm with other than be faithful and don't annoy the fukk outta me. If you taking care of yourself and don't need me for shyt but some dikk, a good documentary and a good convo, why the fukk would I not be with you.

shyt I torrent movies/tv shows all the damn time and watch em with my girl. That's one of the things both of us love doing.

Apparently, you gotta do shyt to impress your Facebook friends:dead:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure if she asked she would have got her answer but she didn't she assumed.

I mean if I went to a gay bar nukkaz will assume I'm gay right, would I be dishonest attending a gay bar even though I'm heterosexual?

If no one asks my sexual orientation why can't I just have a good time and enjoy myself right?

:dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If the bytch in my scenario had only slept with one dude, but she had great p*ssy and was a freak in bed, please explain how that makes her a hoe? :why:

Breh, are you trollin me right now? :what: I'm drawing parallels to the story in the op. The dude in the case misrepresented himself and his finances to the chick. Just like the chick in my case misrepresented herself. The similarities and parallels are comparable

Breh, you're not drawing parallels to the story. You're comparing a guy not talking about his wealth because he has common fukking sense to being with a bytch for 10 months, her never fukking you, then hearing she's a freak in bed.

shyt makes no fukking sense breh. Again, why the fukk would I be with a broad for 10 months and never fukk :mindblown:.

If your 25 year old son told you that exact story, what would you think of him, be honest

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

when, have i ever been a fukk'n womanizer.
you tweak'n now, my nikka.
a womanizer is a nikka faking relationships for a nut, and a cheater.
i don't do any of that shyt, my dude....

fukk is chu on,....
oh, i know,..
that whoppie like usual...

art barr
Dont make me table you.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm still trying to figure out how he was "bullshytting" her, doe.

That's the great mystery here nobody who says this can de-ambiguify...

HE WAS GAMING HER. HE EITHER WANTED TO SEE WHERE HER HEAD WAS AT OR HE TRUELY DIDN'T CARE IF SHE LEFT OR STAYED. TEN MONTHS INTO A RELATIONSHIP IS PLENTY TIME TO FEELS EACH OTHER OUT. YOU NEED TO BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS AT THAT POINT. CAREER GIRLS, BELIEF SYSTEMS, FAMILY PLANS AND ALL THAT NEED TO BE DISCUSSED.

MY COLI BREHS BE ON SOME BULLshyt SOMETIMES. SEEMS LIKE YOU RIDE WOMEN FOR MAKING BAD CHOICES IN MEN BUT TURN AROUND AND CONDONE HIDING INFO FROM WOMEN WHEN SHE CLEARLY ASKED HIM.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, you're not drawing parallels to the story. You're comparing a guy not talking about his wealth because he has common fukking sense to being with a bytch for 10 months, her never fukking you, then hearing she's a freak in bed.

shyt makes no fukking sense breh. Again, why the fukk would I be with a broad for 10 months and never fukk :mindblown:.

If your 25 year old son told you that exact story, what would you think of him, be honest

The chick in my case could use the same rationale and justification as the dude in the story could.

The chick could be trying to protect herself from being hurt or taken advantage of from some new dude, so she is bein cautious and careful about who she gives it up to.

The dude is exercising the same level of caution to protect his interests as the female is.

You keep hanging on to the 10 month waiting for the p*ssy part, when that is only one part of the parallel

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
HE WAS GAMING HER. HE EITHER WANTED TO SEE WHERE HER HEAD WAS AT OR HE TRUELY DIDN'T CARE IF SHE LEFT OR STAYED. TEN MONTHS INTO A RELATIONSHIP IS PLENTY TIME TO FEELS EACH OTHER OUT. YOU NEED TO BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS AT THAT POINT. CAREER GIRLS, BELIEF SYSTEMS, FAMILY PLANS AND ALL THAT NEED TO BE DISCUSSED.

MY COLI BREHS BE ON SOME BULLshyt SOMETIMES. SEEMS LIKE YOU RIDE WOMEN FOR MAKING BAD CHOICES IN MEN BUT TURN AROUND AND CONDONE HIDING INFO FROM WOMEN WHEN SHE CLEARLY ASKED HIM.

This

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

She herself says "she never directly asked him" these things, doe.

Asking about "plans for the future" is vague here. It could mean what are his career aspirations (which it seems
she wanted to know), or it could mean (coming from someone you're dating) "do you want to be with me long-term?"
...that, he did awnser. He doesn't appear to be playing games about that.

So I can't ride with her getting iodized over this.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
She herself says "she never directly asked him" these things, doe.

Asking about "plans for the future" is vague here. It could mean what are his career aspirations (which it seems
she wanted to know), or it could mean (coming from someone you're dating) "do you want to be with me long-term?"
...that, he did awnser. He doesn't appear to be playing games about that.

So I can't ride with her getting iodized over this.

I GUESS THAT COULD BE VAGUE. SHE SHOULD HAVE PRESSED HIM FOR ANSWERS.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
A few websites and taking her on coffee /Netflix dates points to a scrub breh

He doesn't spend his money. It wasn't about her. It was about him just not being the type of person who spends money when they could save it.

If she had married him, she would have still been disappointed, because HIS money wouldn't necessarily be HER money just because they married. Cheap people spend other people's money, not their own. His money, his lands, his business endeavors are his -- not hers.

She thinks she wasn't a gold digger, but anyone who is that worried about keeping up with the Jones has a bit of digger in them. She needed to keep off Facebook and get some drive herself.

As for him saying he saw her in his future, that was just him saying he was satisfied with the way things were. If he wanted to marry her, he'd ask. He didn't. He'd have dumped her like a bad habit once he found a girl he did want to marry.

Bullet dodged for both.