Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why? What did she do to deserve red carpet treatment? All it sounds like she did was show up.

And I guarantee you ole girl wasn't doing shyt for him. Of all the dates me and my girl been on, she's planned and payed for half and I literally make 5x more than she does.

There's a reason these hoes always catching L's. It's easy as fukk to see through their bullshyt :camby:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack

Playboy - this is a cute scenario and all, but I know enough about church folk to know that there ain't
NO WAY a broad from chuuch ain't a goer like you talmbat here and it will stay a secret for 10 months
from somebody she's talkin' to. LOL

...maybe not even 2 months.

And no - I don't go back.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know dudes

She's not a gold digger. If I found out one of my ex-girlfriends was wealthy, I would feel exactly the same way. Its like they weren't putting true effort in the relationship, while I was doing my best. I would feel cheated too.

Why would I feel upset if one of my ex's was wealthy? I broke up with them hoes for a reason and I wouldn't regret my decision for a second even if they were sitting on Bill Gates paper.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:smugbiden: No proof huh? Put it out there since you already know.

i ain't playing that goofass guessing game ass bullshyt wit'chu..
you got me fukked't up.
the funny thing is,...
you really think and have some false confidence.
in you have some saving grace in this convo with:

art barr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My father in law has 3 houses, just retired from AT&T after 35 years. He's mom and dad help start one off the biggest phone companies in Florida, he's easily a 7 figure man. He drives a red ford pick up truck, uses coupons when he goes out. He told me after I married his daughter the secret to being rich is not wasting your money on worthless things. :salute:

That chick was worthless.
No offense but what part of "outlier" did you miss? I'm glad dude doing his thing but why I see owners with billions and even lower to mid level millionaires the vast majority of them have nice things that don't resemble a "red ford pickup truck"?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack

nikka, the fact that the only person who dapped your post was a prostitute should let you know the shyt you typed was some bullshyt. I date a chick for 10 months, she ain't give me no ass, I break up with her and come to find out she a hoe.

fukk no I wouldn't go back with her :dahell:

1) why the fukk am I with the bytch for 10 months and never fukked? I've fukked 2 virgins before (a christian and a muslim) and it didn't take me 10 months. What kinda idiot would do that :what:?
2) a nikka I know tells me who he fukked the shyt outta my ex and how she was swallowing nut and doing anal for breakfast. What, I'm supposed to dap the nikka up on some ":gladbron: tell me more breh"?
3) The bytch bird brain lying ass hoe. Why the fukk would I want her back? Most I'd wanna fukk out of curiosity but my pride as a man would never want to be in the same room as the broad :camby:.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And why is everyone on this potato soup?

It was mentioned once and she mentioned that it occoured on the night she dumped him basically a low blow type attempt.

Cno where did she mention he always made potato soup

And what if potato soup is his favorite meal?

This. Potato soup is good as fukk. TGI Friday's had some good ass potato soup too :ehh:

Im gonna make some tomorrow. Shredded chedder cheese and some saltines. shyt's gonna be fukking delicious :eat:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't take criticism from a proud womanizer.

:wtf:

when, have i ever been a fukk'n womanizer.
you tweak'n now, my nikka.
a womanizer is a nikka faking relationships for a nut, and a cheater.
i don't do any of that shyt, my dude....

fukk is chu on,....
oh, i know,..
that whoppie like usual...

art barr

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka, the fact that the only person who dapped your post was a prostitute should let you know the shyt you typed was some bullshyt. I date a chick for 10 months, she ain't give me no ass, I break up with her and come to find out she a hoe.

fukk no I wouldn't go back with her :dahell:

1) why the fukk am I with the bytch for 10 months and never fukked? I've fukked 2 virgins before (a christian and a muslim) and it didn't take me 10 months. What kinda idiot would do that :what:?
2) a nikka I know tells me who he fukked the shyt outta my ex and how she was swallowing nut and doing anal for breakfast. What, I'm supposed to dap the nikka up on some ":gladbron: tell me more breh"?
3) The bytch bird brain lying ass hoe. Why the fukk would I want her back? Most I'd wanna fukk out of curiosity but my pride as a man would never want to be in the same room as the broad :camby:.

How do you equate a chick bein a freak to get bein a hoe? :what:

And I see that you would want to try fukkin the broad in the scenario :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Cuzzo - I said it on here once, and imma say it again:

If I hit a lick and get rich, i'm never gonna wear a shirt again.

:russ: breh, there's this one retired dude in my neighborhood who never wears a shirt. I'm talkin regardless what the weather is. He be out there with his shirt off, some flip flops, shorts, and his taco meat and gut looking :flabbynsick:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am saying that I would never contact you under any user name under any circumstances and that we have had no interaction whatsoever outside of a random discussion such as this one. Furthermore, I have never asked you for a damn thing under any user name. If you have evidence to the contrary then prove me wrong (which of course you don't). Otherwise buzz off.

i see you have never answered what your previous username was.
you keep deflecting, and the funny shyt is.
you trying to deflect like you not the no game having huff ass sckripper, too.

again, what were your previous usernames and stop deflecting.....
i would ask you to be a woman but you are a sckripper and have no virtue to be a woman.
so, hoping you would be woman enough to answer the question.
plus, be real probably is not in the cards for you, at all.
fukk, i mean by probably...
being real does not exist for you at all.
you're a fukk'n sckripper.
you still have problems admitting you do extras.
so, even thinking you will admit to a username is extra for you.

art barr

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

1380734206_dog_plays_dead_when_getting_shot.gif