Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THEY WERE BOTH AT FAULT.

SHE LIKED THE GUY BUT NOT HIS LIFESTYLE. SHE TRIED TO CHANGE HIM. SHE MESSED UP BY BREAKING UP WITH THE GUY BEFORE BEING MORE ASSERTIVE ABOUT HER QUESTIONS BEING ANSWERED. HE BLEW OFF HER QUESTION WITH THAT BULLshyt ANSWER. IF HE WANTED TO HIDE HIS INCOME HE COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE UP A BULLshyt 5 YEAR PLAN TO GO WITH IT.

HIS PROBLEM IS HE ISN'T USED TO LEADING. HE CAN BE FRUGAL ALL HE WANTS. HE DOES NEED TO SHOW SOME TYPE OF PLAN THOUGH. MOST WOMEN NEED TO KNOW THAT THEIR MAN HAS SOME TYPE OF PLAN OR VISION. EVEN IF SHE HAS HER OWN.

This is the most level-headed post in the thread. :leon:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
yeah, i find that shyt hilarious.

first,..i would not say kenyadoll is no regular chick.
she carries her self as a complete alpha from any supposed chick on here.
she gives off the golddigger alpha elite educated evil vibe through the computer screen.
like the top alpha in a delta, or aka setting from cerebral shyt.

so, you even mentioning what you said about her does not surprise me.
she comes across as, she hunts whales.
with the parameter to fake a relationship through any period.
to poach said whale of what it is she is trying to take.
i will give her that, and anyone who can't see it from your computer screen is a fool.

so, in this discussion, and what you have to say about her does not surprise me at all.
anyway,...
i would not bring her up, like that with me.
we say enough shyt to each other.
that, what i have to say about her would eventually come up as relevent to this discussion.
as her whole perspective is wack, and lacks any real insight to understanding virtue.
plus, what men value.
that a real nikka can see from a computer screen the bullshyt she is on.
which, is why she will always lose.

yet, i can say.......
kenyadoll, comes across as bitter, because she got played't some where, real bad.
yet, i can also say without a shadow of a doubt.
that getting played is just the origin.
that any really high adept person.
who is on the bullshyt she is on, goes through[she is accredited or close to accredited].
to get the alpha supervillainess persona she has.
so, i can say without a shadow of a doubt, kenyadoll could have easily cracked this guy.
yet, has enough game.
that she would not waste her time on bringing in that type of whale.
she is not going to stoop to play that type of game.
with that guy at the level she comes across as.
which is why kenyadoll has game.
i don't agree with the moral direction of said game.
i don't even agree with her ideals, from her female.
try to fool the world that i am not on take take take.
yet, i can easily say that she not lame like this no game having lame female.
who is the topic of this thread.
as, kenyadoll comes across like the monetary based elite black female golddigger.
trying to wrestle down old flashy ass alpha frat ass nikkaz.
with big ass black and GOLD ALPHA pari as a vanity license plate.

now, see you trolled me with this shyt, and to keep it real as fukk .
why you have to start off a secret war, with this shyt.
she gon fly in here trying to kim jong il, shyt.
the, imma have to magneto her nukes and all that shyt before it pops, now.

art barr

art barr

LOL! I just brought it up as an example, breh. I didn't know about the exchanges the two of you all have had. :yeshrug:

I don't troll like that. That's not my style.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd love to find out what lower middle class people have their own house as a single person....

:dwillhuh: In your late 20s you start to date thinking about a long-term relationship. If it doesn't seem feasible you break it off.
you don't stay in a mediocre relationship for years and years, you go off and find a person who wants to keep moving up, a person with ambitions.
She's not 19 and in college trying to have a good time, she's an adult and acted like it. He didn't.
So she broke it off with him. He was bullshytting her. She found out he was bullshytting and was bothered by it. This nikka might have tried to keep them living that lower-middle class life for the rest of their lives. She dodged a bullet, albeit a rich bullet.

Forreal, how many of you Coli brehs and brehettes are trying to live that lower-middle class your whole lives? be honest :comeon:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I'd love to find out what lower middle class people have their own house as a single person....
You keep saying he owned a house, nowhere was that mentioned. She said he lived in an old house. You live in a rental too breh. And old doesn't mean some upgraded colonial, judging by dude's steez he was living in some shyt that got foreclosed and he just moved in.....so I guess it might be his in a couple years(whatever the abandonment period is)

I'm pretty sure if she thought he owned she would have said that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it doesnt even matter how much $$ a women makes
women are spenders

a woman can make 100k and a guy can make 30k, and I wouldnt be shocked at the end of the year who will have more money saved.

It's why most products are marketed to women.

YOu notice she said his furnishings?

most nikkaz are fine with a flat screen tv and a cheap sofa from ikea or walmart, women want the 3 piece leather coach, the 200 dollar ottoman, top of the line paint, pictures from art stores, vases, stainless steel appliances etc.

I remember when i had my toyota corolla my baby that saved my life in my accident (RIP), and this entitled azz chick with her mba I picked her up and hte look off disdain on her face :heh:, mind you THIS CHICK DIDNT EVEN HAVE A FRIGGIN CAR, but right off the bat she was judging me

Perception, its so easy to play with these chicks minds, just go print off 100 business cards and add Dr. before oyur name or C.A., MBA etc. after, throw on a dress shirt and dress pants rent a luxury car and they will eat it up even though you can be the resident homeless bum shelter.

Breh, it's even easier these days. Create those fake business cards. Create a few fake profiles around the web. First thing those chicks are going to do is Google you.

It's so very demonic the types of things you can do to bag these birdbrain chicks.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If he needs to be flying out every weekend or dining out every night or throwing giant parties, well, I can't well afford to keep up with that! I'd be honest with him and dip :manny: I mean, what else could I do? He'd end up getting pissed at me for being boring anyway...

As a woman, would you be coming out of pocket for it? Probably not?

Now, if you're just boring, that's another story. But, I don't know too many boring chicks who are going to ask coach to take them out the game when dealing with a rich nikka. So, yes, you're telling :duck:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It mean exactly what it said (she wanted to be wined and dined...I probably would too after 10 months of netflix, starbucks, and condensed soup).

"Exactly what it said", huh?

What it said was:

- "When we did go out..." so they did go out at times - it's not that he never took her out.
- it mentioned soup ONE TIME (and it didn't say 'condensed').

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh, it's even easier these days. Create those fake business cards. Create a few fake profiles around the web. First thing those chicks are going to do is Google you.

It's so very demonic the types of things you can do to bag these birdbrain chicks.

Teach the class breh :demonic: