Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These women freeze up when you even ask their age or body count,

They ain't tellin' you how much money they make!

it doesnt even matter how much $$ a women makes
women are spenders

a woman can make 100k and a guy can make 30k, and I wouldnt be shocked at the end of the year who will have more money saved.

It's why most products are marketed to women.

YOu notice she said his furnishings?

most nikkaz are fine with a flat screen tv and a cheap sofa from ikea or walmart, women want the 3 piece leather coach, the 200 dollar ottoman, top of the line paint, pictures from art stores, vases, stainless steel appliances etc.

I remember when i had my toyota corolla my baby that saved my life in my accident (RIP), and this entitled azz chick with her mba I picked her up and hte look off disdain on her face :heh:, mind you THIS CHICK DIDNT EVEN HAVE A FRIGGIN CAR, but right off the bat she was judging me

Perception, its so easy to play with these chicks minds, just go print off 100 business cards and add Dr. before oyur name or C.A., MBA etc. after, throw on a dress shirt and dress pants rent a luxury car and they will eat it up even though you can be the resident homeless bum shelter.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
you will have to ask her those questions.:yeshrug:
not intrusive at all! my bf and I have been together 11 months now and we've had these conversations on several occasions, & we're 20!
he apparently didnt give her enough info for her to want to invest more in him.
who long do you suggest a woman stay with a man that she is unsure of their future??
i'll be damned if im over 25 , invested 10 months in a relationship, and still asking a mf whats his favorite color& what he wanna be when he grows up.:stopitslime:

:stopitslime::rudy:

I'm over here thinking you in your late 20s or early thirties and shyt. You don't even know what its like to be a woman in here late 20s worrying about fertility issues :beli:

You 20 talking about kids, family, and financial stability and you're not even out of college yet :beli:

Alright.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

If he needs to be flying out every weekend or dining out every night or throwing giant parties, well, I can't well afford to keep up with that! I'd be honest with him and dip :manny: I mean, what else could I do? He'd end up getting pissed at me for being boring anyway...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Too much hate for potato soup in this thread!

Baked-Potato-Soup-2.jpg

I also feel like dude didn't make it a secret that he enjoyed the simple life, he showed her this all 10 months long. She also mentioned nothing about her home, inviting him over or preparing dinner plans for him. Does she even have her own house?

That Potato Soup doesn't look too bad. :ehh:

But, yeah, how is she living? When has she cooked or treated him? Yet, she wants the red carpet rolled out for her? These chicks, man. The sense of entitlement is borderline laughable.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
On the one hand, she lost.

On the other hand, if she were career-oriented and hard-working (No I didn't read so I don't know if this is the case) and she broke up with him because he seemed like an unemployed unmotivated, then I can't fault her for that.

We don't know anything about her career or "drive". She wasn't "forthcoming" with that info. lol

You know what else? We don't even know what attracted her to this dude who's so "bummy".
She doesn't say anything about him she liked...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If this girl was so stank, broke, low down and loserish, I wouldn't be dating her in the first place, especially not for 10 months. And I wouldn't allow me eye hustling what my homeboys is doing with their homegirl on facebook drastically rearrange anything me and my woman are doing.

I can't deal with the Facebook/Instagram addicts. I could never take a woman seriously who lives he life for the Book or the Gram. Nope. shyt is not healthy from a mental, psychological and emotional perspective.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack

Nope. Because I know I'd be paying for something other nikkas have been getting for free. That's Section A, Line 12 of the Anti-SIMP Guide, breh.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
:stopitslime::rudy:

I'm over here thinking you in your late 20s or early thirties and shyt. You don't even know what its like to be a woman in here late 20s worrying about fertility issues :beli:

You 20 talking about kids, family, and financial stability and you're not even out of college yet :beli:

Alright.
what does that have to do with it?
that doesnt discredit any of my points?
shyt college is expensive and time consuming!
when i graduate i want to live!
not wasting time and being unsure with a mf who dont want shyt but the absolute bare minimums of life.
and im about as lowkey as it gets.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
what does that have to do with it?
that doesnt discredit any of my points?
shyt college is expensive and time consuming!
when i graduate i want to live!
not wasting time and being unsure with a mf who dont want shyt but the absolute bare minimums of life.
and im about as lowkey as it gets.
Im 20 too. We don't live after college. We're broke and struggle looking for jobs, take entry level jobs that pay us shyt, and then hope to work our way up to another shyt job that pays better. Good ambition though. Good luck.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why? What did she do to deserve red carpet treatment? All it sounds like she did was show up.

What I'm trying to figure out is why does he need to 'show' off an image that isn't him when she was attracted to him 'as is'. He was frugal day one, she liked who he was and he was frugal day 200 when she left.

I also don't get this notion that he needs to 'show her something' or he owes it to spend money on her and 'give her more' as if her company is of esteemed royalty. I didn't hear about a single thing she did for him... On the other hand he was cooking for her and taking her to Starbucks. None of that is elaborate, but what is she bringing to the table to 'deserve' having money being spent on her in an elaborate fashion? If he, of his own volition, CHOSE to spend a decent amount of money on her, that's cool. But this attitude of him 'owing' her some sort of entertainment fest and elaborate feasting for her company... nah, that's pure fantasy.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Im 20 too. We don't live after college. We're broke and struggle looking for jobs, take entry level jobs that pay us shyt, and then hope to work our way up to another shyt job that pays better. Good ambition though. Good luck.
exactly working towards something!
he was complacent, when you've been broke before you dont have that luxury.
long as you dont live above your means and stack you can pretty much do what ever if your childless. Be more optimistic!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funniest part is though. They were dating for 10 months. The fukk you worried about his goals and his money and his future at 10 months. She must be one of those "we've been dating a year and a half" lets get married type of chicks.
:dwillhuh: In your late 20s you start to date thinking about a long-term relationship. If it doesn't seem feasible you break it off.
you don't stay in a mediocre relationship for years and years, you go off and find a person who wants to keep moving up, a person with ambitions.
She's not 19 and in college trying to have a good time, she's an adult and acted like it. He didn't.
So she broke it off with him. He was bullshytting her. She found out he was bullshytting and was bothered by it. This nikka might have tried to keep them living that lower-middle class life for the rest of their lives. She dodged a bullet, albeit a rich bullet.

Forreal, how many of you Coli brehs and brehettes are trying to live that lower-middle class your whole lives? be honest :comeon: