Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Her purpose in life wanted to be to spend his bread and make her friends on InstaBook jealous.

She wasn't it to be one way :manny:

So you're going to ignore the first sentence and jump to your own conclusion huh :comeon:

In your opinion, when she said "If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her?" what do you think she meant by that :beli:?
"s

It mean exactly what it said (she wanted to be wined and dined...I probably would too after 10 months of netflix, starbucks, and condensed soup). Those were two separate sentences. That "share these things" is clearly ambiguous since in the next line she talks about him being forthcoming (which typically refers to telling the true).

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father in law has 3 houses, just retired from AT&T after 35 years. He's mom and dad help start one off the biggest phone companies in Florida, he's easily a 7 figure man. He drives a red ford pick up truck, uses coupons when he goes out. He told me after I married his daughter the secret to being rich is not wasting your money on worthless things. :salute:

That chick was worthless.

:obama:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Moms always told me to find someone in college because after that most would be after what I bring financially instead of myself as a person :heh:

I agree with what he did to an extent, but he went too far with the whole frugality of his situation especially 10 months in. I like the whole idea of the small dates, but I think she deserves a little bit more after all that time. If she only saw you for a paycheck she would have bounced much sooner than that especially since you made no hint that you were making anything above average.

No brag, but I'm doing better than a lot of cats my same age and knowing this when it comes to seriously dating, I'd make sure to disclose as little as possible about my earnings while still showing that I make a livable income (decent car, decent apartment, etc.) That vetting is necessary to know whether or not she really down for you, but I think he took it a little far. :ld:

That's just me though.:ld:

Why? What did she do to deserve red carpet treatment? All it sounds like she did was show up.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No one said he had to buy her a drink but it seems like everything that they did was on his terms. That's not how a relationship should be...about one person. She felt entitled to money she didn't even think he had? :dwillhuh:

It doesn't sound like she was ever planning anything, so of course everything was on his terms!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Its not peer pressure tho, its society. Hell, on here ya'll act like a woman over 21 is grandma status.

She's 26. Thats the normal age to start seriously thinking about family, house, kids, and stable careers. Why ya'll acting like those aren't legitimate concerns at that age.

We're in a new age. Most women can get those things themselves. Why do they need a man? :troll:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the one hand, she lost.

On the other hand, if she were career-oriented and hard-working (No I didn't read so I don't know if this is the case) and she broke up with him because he seemed like an unemployed unmotivated, then I can't fault her for that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure if she asked she would have got her answer but she didn't she assumed.

I mean if I went to a gay bar nukkaz will assume I'm gay right, would I be dishonest attending a gay bar even though I'm heterosexual?

If no one asks my sexual orientation why can't I just have a good time and enjoy myself right?

:mjlol:

Classic execution.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I [F26]

This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fukking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain. He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense.

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

*TL;DR - My boyfriend kept his wealth a secret from me throughout our entire relationship. I ended the relationship on the pretext that he wasn't money/career motivated, he didn't say anything to the contrary. *
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Because you chickenheaded bytch has been made to believe that men should spend all their money on you while you do nothing in return. All women have p*ssy, smart men drop stupid hoes like you and find a woman who is not as materialistic as you. All these simps out here have made you think are you worth throwing all their money on. When really you are just a hoe without a pole. I'm glad this situation has made you feel low.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So the coli is mad at this guy for not telling her about how much money he has?

After 10 months of dating?
Why is that even her business anyway?

Maybe it's just me, but are yall really asking the people you date how much money they make?

:what:

I want some of these coli women to tell me how much they make.

:sas1:

These women freeze up when you even ask their age or body count,

They ain't tellin' you how much money they make!

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I said WITH kids. Plenty of people start having kids at 30 ish. shyt is not that uncommon.

She wasn't even concerened with it, until she saw her friends. Y'all here trying to make it seem like she was thinking about it the whole relationship.

Her exact words

THREE WEEKS AGO AFTER SEEING A GIRL SHE KNEW HS (not even a current friend) she felt like the relationship with Will had no future. Strangers have more control over her conscience than she does :stopitslime:

They were together for 10 months? Who does that? He's financially stable enough to be your BF. That's fukking enough. Notice she said the girls HUSBAND. That's shyt you worry about when you're at least engaged. Not casually dating :what: Hell yeah that's intrusive. Some women don't even get their own drawers in someones crib, let alone asking them all these interrogating ass questions. She was thinking like a wife, instead of like a GF. :rudy:

No, she left after she got JEALOUS of a STRANGER. Period. "Waste Time", since when is being in love and enjoying someone's company and living in the moment a "waste of time" :skip:

Cool, do that with a nikka that you've established that with. Don't think a nikka that's known you've existed for just over 10 months automatically wants to start a family with you. Not every nikka wants to put a ring on it just like that. They were in love, but love don't pay bills. No shyt, he pays his bills. She ain't once mentioned she had a crib of her own either. She didn't want "more" until she saw other people with more. She ain't leave because she wasnt happy, and she aint mad right now because of the failed relationship. Shes mad she left security without knowing. Shes one of those caught up in status women clearly. Shes worrying about kids and and mortgages with a niigga shes known for 10 months. Not even married. Not even engaged. The fukk is 10 months?

That's not my male privilege talking, thats my common sense. She left. But not for the reasons you say. She didnt leave because she was worried about kids, she left because she was embaraased about where she wasn't, that strangers she knew in HIGH SCHOOL are. And shes mad at him, not because the relationship is over, but because he didnt tell her he was rich. It ain't like his morals changed overnight. Why is she mad? and why doe sshe waant him back now?

you will have to ask her those questions.:yeshrug:
not intrusive at all! my bf and I have been together 11 months now and we've had these conversations on several occasions, & we're 20!
he apparently didnt give her enough info for her to want to invest more in him.
who long do you suggest a woman stay with a man that she is unsure of their future??
i'll be damned if im over 25 , invested 10 months in a relationship, and still asking a mf whats his favorite color& what he wanna be when he grows up.:stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We're in a new age. Most women can get those things themselves. Why do they need a man? :troll:

shes the one with the cushy job that she can surf facebook all day

me me me me me

if i dump you, you have to still talk to me, you cant ignore me, when i want to talk to you and have sex we will but no we will not get back togethr at all, i will just continue to string you along and if you ever try to ignore me or cut me off i will send you text messages and phone you and bash you on the internet

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know dudes
Well she did have a total 180 about him after she found out he was loaded. Instead of saying I wished he faked getting a decent job and showed some ambition, I would have stayed. But her attitude change shows she was a gold digger.
She's not a gold digger. If I found out one of my ex-girlfriends was wealthy, I would feel exactly the same way. Its like they weren't putting true effort in the relationship, while I was doing my best. I would feel cheated too.