Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
how did she knew he rarely worked?
whe she worked 9-5 and just surfed facebook

how is he lazy? he has his own houe and runs websites

Didn't we go through this earlier? We (me and you) just had this same conversation. Go back and read my responses from the last time you asked me that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The story said he made potato soup once. I cooked my girlfriend a fukking hot dog for dinner. So fukking what :what:?

exactly
its like broken telephone here potato soup was mentioned once and now suddenly it turned into a wevery day or week occourence.

I've had hamburger helper, mac and cheese, them walmart chicken and potato wedges, left over pizza from chicks for dinner.

For all we know potato soup was his thing and he made a killer potato soup and she loved it. But now there not together its potato soup :pacspit:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I know its ok if I don't agree...:laugh:

I just wanted an answer that made sense.........and again.....why are you working when you're financially set? And the dude was 26....He got a sec to figure out what he wants to do....

Now see, this is difference between go getter chicks and basic chicks....I could have put a couple of broads on him that would have had him proposing by month 18.......The chick in the OP couldn't even recognize game for real.....

I'm sure you could have. lol

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much respect for Will.

Dumb ass chick looked at her friends highlight on FB and after that she actually thought about it and losing her head over f*cking FB and dumped him if she was happy with him?....:what: She's more jealous of her friends than she cares about her own and her bf.......she let this bullsh!t ruin the relationship with him.

Plus, even she dumb ass wrote it about it so now Will would look at her articles and was like "I knew it, I made the right decision"
post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

I love how you switched this around. You almost had me going with you there.

1) Not everyone who has money has to live like Beyonce and Jay-Z. Life doesn't stop after 40.

2) He didn't "trust" her enough or he was waiting to see where things went? He didn't hide it for 10 years, this is someone he didn't know existed 11 months ago. I wouldn't tell someone of my wealth after knowing them for 10 months either.

3) She IS a gold digger. Her sole reason for leaving was money. She chose money over love. He had both for her.

4) She didn't leave because he didn't prove to her he was serious about building with her. She left because she was more influenced by the relationship statuses on her facebook feed than her own. It was fine until face poisoned her mind.

5) It's winning because he can upgrade financially, and physically. And doesn't have to share that money with anyone.
For the people here defending her saying it's all about "different life outlooks and not money" would have a point IF she didn't get all upset and crying about him not telling her that he had guap.

If she said "well it doesn't matter, I still wouldn't be with him because he's not ambitious" and k.i.m. then fine, but she acting all betrayed exposed her true character.

She richly deserves being fed to the wolves. :camby:

:whew:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I probably would have broken up with dude sooner than that :manny: As soon as it came up that he didn't want to go out to the same places I wanted... maybe I would have stuck with him because it seemed like he wanted to, but couldn't afford to. But then it would make me pissed when I discovered he could afford it, but just didn't want to... and then I'd have wasted my time pitying and accommodating for his nonexistent financial difficulties :beli: I mean, he might have money in the bank, but at the end of the day if our lifestyles are incompatible :manny:
I would also break up with a guy who lived larger than I did, for the same reason.

:duck:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That would be your right. Some people have a purpose in life beyond money. Apparently some people don't...

Her purpose in life wanted to be to spend his bread and make her friends on InstaBook jealous.

She wanted it to be one way :manny:

When she said "share these things", in my opinion, she is referring to his secret (hence being forthcoming). The conversation began with her asking about his plans in life because she never say him doing anything productive.

So you're going to ignore the first sentence and jump to your own conclusion huh :comeon:

In your opinion, when she said "If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her?" what do you think she meant by that :beli:?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Also, why is 'making websites' unambitious? "Front-end engineers", aka people who focus on 'making websites' can make into the higher 5 into the 6 figures. Sounds like that 'unambitious label' may have come from him choosing not to make ostentatious shows of his wealth. Would he still be 'unambitious' to her if he would have had a fat diamond ring, a BMW and some fancy outfit on and yet doing the exact same thing he is doing now? I doubt it.

She couldn't hop on Facebook and humble brag to her crew about "bae making partner" or "bae keeping me up late at night as he studies for the bar exam."