Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly, dude had every sign of the type of dude that chicks get blasted for choosing on here. If she got pregnant, she would be a dumbass for being attracted to a bum with no life goals and likely being a single parent, but because he had some super secret stash, dude's now a catch.

I'm not clowning her for leaving. I'm clowning her for leaving, finding out he's rich then. Then being like :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The potato soup happaned once.

Y'all acting like you never had a grill cheese sandwich or Mac and cheese for dinner.

I've dated women and been over for dinner and just got potato wedges and a chicken from Walmart

Or hamburger helper

Y'all cling to that like every day he was feeding her gruel or something

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well then you probably should read because I generally don't like repeating the same conversations over ago (I had this conversation earlier). So if you have any other questions after this then you can refer to my previous posts. I think he's a bum because he is lazy (based on the description in the OP) and complacent in life based on what he told his girlfriend when she asked about his future plan (he can afford and that's his prerogative). Some bums live on the street and some bums live off of past generations.

Finally the bold is YOUR opinion. Just like I have MY opinion based on how I view people and the purpose of life in general. Again, I really don't care if you like it nor will your opinion change mine.

So basically you have no reason to say that he's lazy...?:rudy:

The OP stated that he rarely worked....not that he was unwilling to work....huge difference.....extremely

And again, this is just one side of the equation........

The OP stated that he was working on several sites....which is vague...but still, potentially lucrative possibly

One works to make ends meet...His ends are met...Thus he does as he pleases......simple as that...

There is nothing in the OP that states definitively that he was lazy...All you have is the girlfriend's interpretation......

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Whatever her motivations were, she had been reaching out to him before she found out about his money. Many keep saying she didn't contact him until after she found out about the money. I'm just not sure of the purpose of that lie.

Because of this line:

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

She finds out he has money and is confused why he didn't spend it on her. He should have "shared those things" aka money with her.

That's why dudes think she's a gold digger.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
So basically you have no reason to say that he's lazy...?:rudy:

The OP stated that he rarely worked....not that he was unwilling to work....huge difference.....extremely

And again, this is just one side of the equation........

The OP stated that he was working on several sites....which is vague...but still, potentially lucrative possibly

One works to make ends meet...His ends are met...Thus he does as he pleases......simple as that...

There is nothing in the OP that states definitively that he was lazy...All you have is the girlfriend's interpretation......

He rarely worked and when probed about future plans he said he planned to maintain the status quo. He is lazy and complacent. It's okay if you don't agree sir.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Because of this line:

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

She finds out he has money and is confused why he didn't spend it on her. He should have "shared those things" aka money with her.

That's why dudes think she's a gold digger.

When she said "share these things", in my opinion, she is referring to his secret (hence being forthcoming). The conversation began with her asking about his plans in life because she never say him doing anything productive.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He rarely worked and when probed about future plans he said he planned to maintain the status quo. He is lazy and complacent. It's okay if you don't agree sir.

how did she knew he rarely worked?
whe she worked 9-5 and just surfed facebook

how is he lazy? he has his own houe and runs websites

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know its ok if I don't agree...:laugh:

I just wanted an answer that made sense.........and again.....why are you working when you're financially set? And the dude was 26....He got a sec to figure out what he wants to do....

Now see, this is difference between go getter chicks and basic chicks....I could have put a couple of broads on him that would have had him proposing by month 18.......The chick in the OP couldn't even recognize game for real.....