Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
How is he a bum tho....? I haven't read all 50 plus pages but I doubt there is a legit answer......Now..just because he doesn't fit the template that YOU have created for your "ideal" mate does not make him a bum

His bills are paid.

He has his own transportation

He has his own shelter

He is not a drain on the taxpayers...:laugh:

He never asked the young lady for one red cent according to the OP

So again...How is the young man a bum in your eyes..........?:sas1:

Well then you probably should read because I generally don't like repeating the same conversations over ago (I had this conversation earlier). So if you have any other questions after this then you can refer to my previous posts. I think he's a bum because he is lazy (based on the description in the OP) and complacent in life based on what he told his girlfriend when she asked about his future plan (he can afford and that's his prerogative). Some bums live on the street and some bums live off of past generations.

Finally the bold is YOUR opinion. Just like I have MY opinion based on how I view people and the purpose of life in general. Again, I really don't care if you like it nor will your opinion change mine.

KenyaDoll

Daps
She reached out to him because it was familiar dikk. Any dude who broke up with a broad knows that game. Y'all break up then fukk until one of y'all meet someone else. shyt shorty even said so in the OP.

Whatever her motivations were, she had been reaching out to him before she found out about his money. Many keep saying she didn't contact him until after she found out about the money. I'm just not sure of the purpose of that lie.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:salute: i love will style. unlike most people who would live that glamour high life, will kept it real with himself and knew he couldn't say anything to that broad cause he knew inside of himself that she was no good, because she based her life off of what other people are doing .
That extravagant life of getting married and having kids :heh:

This the same site that tell women they washed up after 30

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Down to earth - check
Attractive - check
Artistic - check
Self employed - check (you gotta hustle to be able to manage websites. Customers willing to pay to manage your websites don't grow on trees and will dump you if you ain't up to the job)

She a homebody too? That means she ain't high maintenance:salute:

Of course I would stay with a chick like this. I ain't one of those cats looking for high-maintenance instagram hoes:camby:

Not even her :mjpls:

10570039_259916180866977_1163946325_n.jpg

KenyaDoll

Daps
:salute: i love will style. unlike most people who would live that glamour high life, will kept it real with himself and knew he couldn't say anything to that broad cause he knew inside of himself that she was no good, because she based her life off of what other people are doing .

The Facebook comparison thing was immature and stupid. However, if you never see a man working and you ask him about his future life plans (after he's said that he sees you in his future), and all he can say is I like things the way they are now, then you need to drop him. He wouldn't have even made it 10 months with me. lol

It's funny that y'all want to make this about living extravagantly when it was mostly about him not articulating having any type of plan.

KenyaDoll

Daps
That extravagant life of getting married and having kids :heh:

This the same site that tell women they washed up after 30

That is what make this even more funny. She's trying to secure a husband by 30 (her cut off year according to the coli) but the same guys roast her for not staying with someone who has no plans at this point in life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i spoke to soon,...
i read more and you just all the way fukked up.
you don't know what to be on, and your schzio username thing illustrates.

art barr
I can't take criticism from a proud womanizer.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Ask your mother in law if he got her with the potato soup.

nikkas can never see middle ground. It's either "frugal" or popping bottles

He met her when he was 18, his mom DIDNT WANT HIM MARRING her cause she didn't come from money. He said he'll make his own money and married her any way. In the end he made his mountain of money and DIDNT get cut out of the will because he showed his mom that after 40 years his wife still loved him. Money is great but life has to be about more. Maybe I feel this way cause I'm GOOOOOD:takedat:

He likes me a lot, I just gave him his 1st grand daughter and I'm a hard working man:jawalrus:

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The Facebook comparison thing was immature and stupid. However, if you never see a man working and you ask him about his future life plans (after he's said that he sees you in his future), and all he can say is I like things the way they are now, then you need to drop him. He wouldn't have even made it 10 months with me. lol

that's the problem with SOME OF U FEMALES and MALES ALSO... so worry about the future u not concentrated on the present..

problem with her and most of u women u so busy worried about your friends lives or co worker lives and there so called WHITE PICKET FENCE, NICE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE, NICE VEHICLES IN THE YARD AND THE SO CALLED BEAUTIFUL KIDS, u probably have no idea how much fakeness is going on with those people just trying to keep a image even if they can't afford there cost of living.

and funny thing is - HOW THE fukk IS SHE TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY'S FUTURE ( IN THIS CASE WILL ) WHEN THIS bytch SPENDS ALL HER TIME ON FACEBOOK

Daps
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack

It would be pointless to do so, actually.
Clearly the woman sees that man as 'beta buxs'. Women categorizes d00ds as those they would sleep with and those who are utilities.

That man would need to go out and find those women who desire and are aroused by him, not settle for mere attraction.

Last edited:

KenyaDoll

Daps
that's the problem with SOME OF U FEMALES and MALES ALSO... so worry about the future u not concentrated on the present..

problem with her and most of u women u so busy worried about your friends lives or co worker lives and there so called WHITE PICKET FENCE, NICE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE, NICE VEHICLES IN THE YARD AND THE SO CALLED BEAUTIFUL KIDS, u probably have no idea how much fakeness is going on with those people just trying to keep a image even if they can't afford there cost of living.

and funny thing is - HOW THE fukk IS SHE TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY'S FUTURE ( IN THIS CASE WILL ) WHEN THIS bytch SPENDS ALL HER TIME ON FACEBOOK

I'm not sure if you noticed, but all these capital letters about Facebook and comparisons were unnecessary considering the fact that the first sent of my quote to you said:

The Facebook comparison thing was immature and stupid.

This response does not address my point at all. Sorry for even trying to engage in conversation with you when you clearly don't feel like reading.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
so the bytch is mad she found out dude is sittin on mad loot. hes a tight wad, prolly doesnt even pitch in for tip or beer, ppv fights etc..a lot of those dudes like that out there. my Aunt makes big bucks and gave me 20.00 for graduation, and we tight. i thought. but if u dont spend u dont lose. I can see someone saying, i wanna break up, this life is boring tho. seemed like he was boring af. but dont be mad, if he aint spending in ten months he aint anytime soon.