Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol, at a female with no virtue.
then, wearing said occupation that says she has no virtue.
plus, is apart of a business that damages her most valueable aspect.
as her username calling me confused.

again,..i'm smarter than you and you are REALLY confused.

art barr

tumblr_mj60jltw871qhd14co4_250.gif

You speak gibberish and you just made up a whole conversation/interaction/semi-relationship that never happened. Then when I ask for evidence of said interaction you start back peddling. Yes you are quite confused. Seemingly on a continual basis.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats what people do in real life and on the coli. so yall arent gonna tell me that every breakup you have its just whatever. Have you ever heard of a bad breakup dummy :ld: because people tend to show emotions when you tell them you dont want to fukk with them.

only time imma say something to any woman who breaks up with me when in committals.
is when it is monetary based.
as, it shows a completely dishonest person.
i was duped by and now they are basically closing the con.
so, i ain't goin!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tumblr_mj60jltw871qhd14co4_250.gif

You speak gibberish and you just made up a whole conversation/interaction/semi-relationship that never happened. Then when I ask for evidence of said interaction you start back peddling. Yes you are quite confused. Seemingly on a continual basis.

so, you are not a new modified damn near alias based username of a previously past misguided username?

art barr

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
She lost because she is regretting. Her relationship wasn't bad, and she should have spoken to him about her concerns. 10 months isn't that long to make indictments on how people should live. She was just bored. Move on. Homeboy probably ain't thought about her since. People can do whatever they want to with their life, because it's theirs. He stayed true to himself as a guy who enjoys the simple life. He put money in it's rightful place, as a tool, not as means of definition or happiness. She didn't like that life, comparative to her facebook friends, so she stepped. Now she should find the type of man she feels will make her happy. What's the problem?

People are not balls of clay. Your perceptions of how people should be or act or what they should do is worthless to somebody comfortable in their own skin. Life philosophies ain't nothing but opinions. We all value different things. Respect it or step.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
so, thou sayeth you never posted under another name, ever.

art barr

I am saying that I would never contact you under any user name under any circumstances and that we have had no interaction whatsoever outside of a random discussion such as this one. Furthermore, I have never asked you for a damn thing under any user name. If you have evidence to the contrary then prove me wrong (which of course you don't). Otherwise buzz off.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is he "toying" with her??

HE SHOWED HER EXACTLY WHO HE IS!!!

HE WAS A "BUM" WHEN THEY MET AND HE IS SITLL A "BUM" AFTER SHE DUMPED

HIM!!!
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

On the other hand, she got brand new when she found out he is wealthy!

I'm a woman, I can only imagine the level of calculations that went through her mind when she found out dude has money :dead:

she was like:ohhh::stopitslime::upsetfavre::dwillhuh::what::beli::leostare::wtb::pacspit::snoop::dahell::aicmon::wtf::mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's his laziness and lack of drive that makes him a bum. It's his grandaddy's money prevents him from being a bum living on the street.

How did you come up with this logic? He's still young, and his folks made the sacrifice to where he won't be stuck in a job doing something he doesn't want to do.....So 3 years from now when he's 29/30 and he decides to get a degree in economics and flip his stacked guap 8 times while in route to becoming a future hedge fund manager......then what?

Again, this story is straight fiction, but you guys are making absolutes about this fictional character with no solid basis whatsoever.......all these assumptions are coming from a place of emotion where people can choose their fantasy narrative.....:smh:

If a man aint a saved made millionaire then some how his millions are worth less than someone who was? :dead: :whew: only on the internet

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
There's too many gaps in this story to make a full summary on how their relationship got to the point it did. She had a right to leave him if she saw over a period of 10 months that this dude wasn't gonna change who he was. She saw what he was about from the gate and in being with him for 10 months, she was fine with that.She wants back in when she finds out he has money. Here's the thing... What would have changed if they would've gotten back together? Would he start opening his wallet? Or would he have done the same thing he was doing that caused the breakup? I don't think anything would have changed and she would've been left feeling even more frustrated with him than she was the first time she broke up with him. That relationship was over the minute she realized she wanted more than what he was offering and the perceived happiness of her friends on facebook. Nothing would have kept that relationship together.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
1. true, yall talking like she lossed a lottery ticket though.
she clearly is low maintenence and wants a family, house, and car. thats a golddigger now?:dwillhuh:

2. If i were him i would be lowkey too but he should also have a fake five year plan so he wont come off as a complete bum as well.
They were getting serious so he should either get serious or let it go. Not talk in circles every time she talks about building a future.

3. Any woman looking for a financially stable man= golddigger. okay bruh. smh

4. She wants a financially stable man at 26 years old, how tf is that a gold digger?
She didn't chose another man over him, she pumped the brakes because she was unsure of their future. there's a distinct difference.
women have a limited time to find a quality man, and have kids. she invested almost a yr in an unsure situation. how much longer should she have waited, especially when fertility starts to decline at 27???:stopitslime:
Her friends just served as a reminder that that bio clock was ticking. who wouldnt want to start having kids around the time as their close friends and family members so youll know your kid has cousins and friends to grow up with?

5. He may find another women but had she continued on and let her eggs dry up she'd be fukked. :yeshrug:
If he continues on the way he already has he will get the same result from a normal woman. Women want security.

1) She's low maintenance? How so? What caused her to leave her man was a friend buying her THIRD property. Not her first. Her third. She's defined by $$.

2) Why should he have to fake shyt? They were in a relationship for 10 months. Not even a year and you down his throat about his pockets. I mean?

3) No, any woman who will leave a man after 10 months of perceiving that he's broke and then regretting it and wanting to go back is a gold digger. There are women who stick it out with broke nikkas until they make it, she ain't even have to do that.

4) They were dating 10 MONTHS. The fukk? what she thought they were getting married after a year or someting? And there you women go talkng about nikkas like they're pets and objects and shyt. Just a vessel to transport you to wherever you think you need to be in life to appease your friends and family. You aint mention love once. First thing you said
" find a quality man, and have kids. she invested almost a yr in an unsure situation. how much longer should she have waited, especially when fertility starts to decline at 27???:stopitslime:"
What the fukk is wrong with some of you women? First job is to meet a nikka you like and fall in love, not "give me babies and money" y'all all got the game fukked up, all the way upp. This is 2014, not 1950. Women well into their 40s are having kids no problem. Stop looking for excuses B'ette. You don't decide when you have kids, a couple decides when they have kids.

5) If her eggs dry up, thats on her. Because she fukked up in thinking that you're entitled to certain shyt after 10 months. He'll find someone worth being with. Plenty of women will be into him. No one wants a woman who's main focus is $$

Last edited: