Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Daps
white cats do that all the time,..
again,..that is standard white boy with old money game.

what are you saying ren spells, ren......
you sound like you lacking in some way on this shyt.

art barr

You have a lot of experience being tricked off by white guys? They typically make you wait before giving you any indication that they're loaded? :patrice:

If so, I'll yield to your expert opinion. I'm just going off discussions with friends and coworkers. I've never heard of guys doing shyt like that, and this guy seems no different. He's genuinely cheap (which his friend confirmed), this wasn't some front he put up to 'test' this chick.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
That's not the problem and most from what Ive saw didn't have a problem with her moving on. Its when she tried to get back after she found out that made her look stupid period. Once you make that decision you gotta potential live with that because if she was right about dude not having bread she wouldn't be as pissed. I don't know how y'all can't see that's the problem for the most part.

Not really because his lack of drive would make sense at that point, being independently wealthy. For example: Not working, smoking weed and playing video games = loser, to most people. Not working, smoking weed, and playing video games because you don't need a job = a dream come true.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You have a lot of experience being tricked off by white guys? They typically make you wait before giving you any indication that they're loaded? :patrice:

If so, I'll yield to your expert opinion. I'm just going off discussions with friends and coworkers. I've never heard of guys doing shyt like that, and this guy seems no different. He's genuinely cheap (which his friend confirmed), this wasn't some front he put up to 'test' this chick.

i was in corporate america and i had white friends who were from old money.
i lived with white people in college and the real world, in all walks of life.
plus, i was a top drawing underground rapper.
who has nuffin but overly dedicated white fans, and white contemporaries of all walks of life.
so, i know what the actual think tank and brain trust is.
i have even had this told to me by them verbally what the game is and peeped it before that.
to open the forum, on my own to ask what was to that.
that is how i know about it,...
you lame trying to insinuate i am a sack chaser.
i am just a good person who people treat well, if they are similar people.
plus, when up i do the same to good peple as well, myself.

i pay it forward and i gained a lot in just wisdom, first.
plus, real experiences, and all types of knowledge from wealth, to a mental and monetary type level.

art barr

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i knew you would.
another reason you be trying to secretly shyt on me,.
yet, in the beginning you was trying to pm me to get the matrix, though.

art barr

*i'm smarter than you

smarter%20than%20you%20think%208.gif.gif

I've never asked you for anything and I have certainly never PMed you:russ:.

whitney_receipts.gif

You must have be confused with someone else.

*i'm smarter than you

200_s.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow this thread was only 9 pages long 12 hours ago, im almost afraid to see whats been going on

:ohhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
smarter%20than%20you%20think%208.gif.gif

I've never asked you for anything and I have certainly never PMed you:russ:.

whitney_receipts.gif

You must have be confused with someone else.

200_s.gif

okay, you did not ask me via pm.
to expound on my labeling system term something for shakedancer was for you?
when, you are a sckripper,.....

maybe you had a different username but the same said origins thinking you fooled someone.
i know who you are, breh.

art barr

Daps
i was in corporate america and i had white friends who were from old money.
i lived with white people in college and the real world, in all walks of life.
plus, i was a top drawing underground rapper.
who has nuffin but overly dedicated white fans, and white contemporaries of all walks of life.
so, i know what the actual think tank and brain trust is.
i have even had this told to me by them verbally what the game is and peeped it before that.
to open the forum, on my own to ask what was to that.
that is how i know about it,...
you lame trying to insinuate i am a sack chaser.
i am just a good person who people treat well, if they are similar people.
plus, when up i do the same to good peple as well, myself.

i pay it forward and i gained a lot in just wisdom, first.
plus, real experiences, and all types of knowledge from wealth, to a mental and monetary type level.

art barr

I'm gonna be honest here, breh, I legit don't know what the hell you're talking about. One of the coli's great mysteries is how folks on here hold conversations with you.

I'll just reiterate that men playing an act for 10 months and then doing a complete 180 is complete fantasy. He was living that frugal lifestyle 24/7 when she was there and when she wasn't around. His friend corroborated his cheapness. He wasn't waiting for some special date to start spoiling her, he just plain didn't believe in spending like that.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
. Lately my newsfeed has been filled with my peers getting married, buying houses, having babies, and other various accolades. I can't help but feel jealous by this; it seems like everyone but me is making significant gains in their lives and relationships. Three weeks ago, after seeing a girl I knew from high school buy her 3rd property with her husband, it felt like my relationship with Will was juvenile and had no future.

:skip:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I probably would have broken up with dude sooner than that :manny: As soon as it came up that he didn't want to go out to the same places I wanted... maybe I would have stuck with him because it seemed like he wanted to, but couldn't afford to. But then it would make me pissed when I discovered he could afford it, but just didn't want to... and then I'd have wasted my time pitying and accommodating for his nonexistent financial difficulties :beli: I mean, he might have money in the bank, but at the end of the day if our lifestyles are incompatible :manny:
I would also break up with a guy who lived larger than I did, for the same reason.

this is the same excuse the original jessica wabbit, mellissa ford gave for why she could not keep flo rida.
like she was on shyt, that was in good faith to begin with.

art barr

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
okay, you did not ask me via pm.
to expound on my labeling system term something for shakedancer was for you?
when, you are a sckripper,.....

maybe you had a different username but the same said origins thinking you fooled someone.
i know who you are, breh.

art barr

confused_mr-_shue.gif

No you really don't know me nor what you are talking about. IDK what you are talking about. You're confused.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm gonna be honest here, breh, I legit don't know what the hell you're talking about. One of the coli's great mysteries is how folks on here hold conversations with you.

I'll just reiterate that men playing an act for 10 months and then doing a complete 180 is complete fantasy. He was living that frugal lifestyle 24/7 when she was there and when she wasn't around. His friend corroborated his cheapness. He wasn't waiting for some special date to start spoiling her, he just plain didn't believe in spending like that.

dawg, white boys are doing this everyday, my nikka.
this is standard white boy, and people who are well off game.
who want to really live a life where they no longer get played and poached by a whale hunter.

you think everybody that gets played stays the same.
all because i can tell from your lack of experience.
you really never been in deep in the game to know any of this shyt.
plus, you quoting what his friends say.
maybe he is guarded against his ho ass friends who are breaking kayfabe and shytting on him to some bytch behind his back.
i can tell you really never had no status and green as shyt.
all your post are those of a cat who is green as hell.
plus, the funny part is you,..
making light of people who lack in the information age just like you.
then, want to offer some offbrand critique of me, when they are not known as that nikka:

art barr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not really because his lack of drive would make sense at that point, being independently wealthy. For example: Not working, smoking weed and playing video games = loser, to most people. Not working, smoking weed, and playing video games because you don't need a job = a dream come true.
You don't lack comprehension skills do you? If you don't know what somebody does to get money what would the avg person assume. If you had to bet your life you and most would bet on that person being a loser instead of being independently wealthy that's why I'm like stop the games.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
confused_mr-_shue.gif

No you really don't know me nor what you are talking about. IDK what you are talking about. You're confused.

lol, at a female with no virtue.
then, wearing said occupation that says she has no virtue.
plus, is apart of a business that damages her most valueable aspect.
as her username calling me confused.

again,..i'm smarter than you and you are REALLY confused.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
be grown but act like a child to prove your point brehs :mjlol:

you must have slayed and poached some real simp charmings.
that when you insulted them at the very being of who they were.
just gave you a hug, and embraced you.

art barr