Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Based on the story in op, she let her friends influence her to much and ended up handling it all wrong. Just seems like bad decision making nothing more, nothing less. At least to me:manny:

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

I love how you switched this around. You almost had me going with you there.

1) Not everyone who has money has to live like Beyonce and Jay-Z. Life doesn't stop after 40.

2) He didn't "trust" her enough or he was waiting to see where things went? He didn't hide it for 10 years, this is someone he didn't know existed 11 months ago. I wouldn't tell someone of my wealth after knowing them for 10 months either.

3) She IS a gold digger. Her sole reason for leaving was money. She chose money over love. He had both for her.

4) She didn't leave because he didn't prove to her he was serious about building with her. She left because she was more influenced by the relationship statuses on her facebook feed than her own. It was fine until face poisoned her mind.

5) It's winning because he can upgrade financially, and physically. And doesn't have to share that money with anyone.

1. true, yall talking like she lossed a lottery ticket though.
she clearly is low maintenence and wants a family, house, and car. thats a golddigger now?:dwillhuh:

2. If i were him i would be lowkey too but he should also have a fake five year plan so he wont come off as a complete bum as well.
They were getting serious so he should either get serious or let it go. Not talk in circles every time she talks about building a future.

3. Any woman looking for a financially stable man= golddigger. okay bruh. smh

4. She wants a financially stable man at 26 years old, how tf is that a gold digger?
She didn't chose another man over him, she pumped the brakes because she was unsure of their future. there's a distinct difference.
women have a limited time to find a quality man, and have kids. she invested almost a yr in an unsure situation. how much longer should she have waited, especially when fertility starts to decline at 27???:stopitslime:
Her friends just served as a reminder that that bio clock was ticking. who wouldnt want to start having kids around the time as their close friends and family members so youll know your kid has cousins and friends to grow up with?

5. He may find another women but had she continued on and let her eggs dry up she'd be fukked. :yeshrug:
If he continues on the way he already has he will get the same result from a normal woman. Women want security.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In my opinion she won. He does not sound like a good life partner nor the type of person that I would want to still character in my children.

wait a minute,...
she described him as eddie vedder and said he did eddie vedder type shyt.

when, did guys who were influenced by pearl jam ever turn out to be bad guys.
i never met a bad guy who was a eddie vedder stan.

how do you read eddie vedder and he was frugal and say he had bad character.
he came across as that white cat who dedicated himself to finding about life devoid of resources, when he had resources.
which is something only the actually really cool white people with money actually do.

so, how does and where did it say he had pisspoor character.
what he gave her potato soup?

is that it,......
if it was the potato soup at gibson's.
shyt, the daily at gibson's...
would it have been an issue.....

the dude did nuffin wrong, in this entire shyt,..
yet, like clockwork,...
here, you come, saying dude was scum cause he wasn't breaking bands readily.
like one of those machines where you get to pocket.
as much cash as you possibly can in a short period of time.

you so, typical.

art barr

* to this day, i don't and never met a bad male person who stanned eddie vedder.
how the fukk you listen and stan this:

then, be a bad person.
you are so gone, it is hilarious.
it's okay though,..they have evil white women who successfully hunt eddie veder types.
who, in reference to this eddie vedder type.
in this instance saw that shyt a mile away and listened to that temple of the dog while watching that video.
then, said..
lemme test this bytch, to see if she got an issue going hungry with a nikka.
then, tossed that broad.
after she lost a war of attrition.
he purposefully setup for her to expose her hand.
that any real man commits a woman to, he has been committed to.

you gon always lose cause you don't have that virtue anymore and real nikkaz see that.
plus, you lost it and can't get it back.
you are to far gone..
your whole entire content here is indicative of that.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Evil capitalist.:russ: Never heard that one before.:ohhh: I kinda like it. :ehh:

i knew you would.
another reason you be trying to secretly shyt on me,.
yet, in the beginning you was trying to pm me to get the matrix, though.

art barr

*i'm smarter than you

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's true that as I've gotten older I have taken positive things from past relationships.
And I've never had a bad breakup.

But my conscience is clear. I don't feel any guilt or bad feelings over things that didn't work out. And I've been that guy that basically said "Okay, cool" and stopped communicating.

Rather than women seeking closure from a man, she should just move on and realize what she has learned about HERSELF in the relationship. It doesn't really mean anything what his feelings are about her or any of that shyt. Because what he feels about her isn't going to help her in any meaningful way.

What's going to help her is realizing that money and having luxuries is a bigger part of her needs than she thought. And I'm not going to get into calling her a gold digger.
But her understanding who she is...and what matters to her most....is a greater lesson for self-growth than this man explaining himself.

:manny:

i am cosigning all this shyt, but i am still calling that ho a golddigger.

art barr

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Her friends just served as a reminder that that bio clock was ticking. who wouldnt want to start having kids around the time as their close friends and family members so youll know your kid has cousins and friends to grow up with?

Based on the story in op, she let her friends influence her to much and ended up handling it all wrong. Just seems like bad decision making nothing more, nothing less. At least to me:manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn't say anything was wrong with that.

I just challenged your suggestion that he was 'waiting to surprise her' and he'd start spoiling her after some predetermined amount of time. I highly doubt that. He seemed to like living his lifestyle and was looking for a companion to join his lifestyle not a chick he could trick on.

Generally, men don't play these 'wait x months to do ______' games, that's woman logic

white cats do that all the time,..
again,..that is standard white boy with old money game.

what are you saying ren spells, ren......
you sound like you lacking in some way on this shyt.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pretty interesting that a man of Jesus that you claim to be would support someone who is dishonest and manipulates another person, for no other reason than to play with her heart and emotion. I think you need to pick up that book you claim to love so much and read it again.

i hope this is sarcasm,..if not...

wtf,....

the game will ran is sckraight out the bible.

what are you saying?

playing broke, to hide the riches for people who are really down is one of the main social components of the bible.
plus, it even has an actual story that deals with a man having to do this to authenicate his wife as well.

what book have you not read, my nikka.....
i ain't read all of the bible, nor the quran or the torah.
yet, i read them to some length, and i can easily say that lesson is spread throughout anything dealing with god.

even god tells you not to expose you are a child of god in the world of the devil as basic.
so, what are you saying....

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's what you clowns like. Go settle down with a nice plain Jane that will eat your shyt with a smile. You wanna step up to outgoing career women with decent looks your in a different league of woman. Yall could win so easily with these females but what you're looking for is to rare for you to find so you make the same mistakes over and over again. It's sad.

nikka, whut...
a different league of woman.
davis_sheeeit.jpg

nikka, you mean a different league of golddigger.

woman is a label for a female.
who actually has virtue and matured to actually owning that label, of a woman.
some golddigging modified career type is not a different league of a woman.
that is just a golddigger, with a higher tax bracket.
golddigger is always a golddigger my nikka.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Netflix.
Potato soup
Torrenting documentaries
Walk on the park

Borrrrring. He didn't show he was all that cultured by doing more interesting things. Them dates sound like snooze fests. There are more fun free activities to do but will just didn't seem all that interesting forcing the female to fall back on his income and career.

It wasn't going to work out anyway. She would be forcing will to live in a better house buy her a better car etc and when she got tired of all that she'd divorce him and get child support and alikony. Classic passive aggressive goldigging.

this is more like the mowgli, who is all the way there.

i don't know what was going on, with you on that other shyt.

art barr

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I got no issue with her deciding to move on from him breh:manny:

He obviously didn't meet her standards on what she looks for in a life partner:manny:

So move on. Do you:manny:

But then she found out he has money, and now she's complaining?:skip:

Does he now meet her standards?:heh:

Tell me my nikka, why is that?:lupe:

Why the regret?:lupe:

I actually feel like he still doesn't meet her standards nor do I feel that regrets asking him about his life plans. She sounds confused as to why a guy who claimed to want a future with her wouldn't provide clarity about his plans and/or actual stability when she had concerns about the future.

Also, she was interested in maintaining contact with him BEFORE she new about the money, but he cut her off. Not the other way around.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.

yeah, you got life fukked't up.
if you think you are supposed to be a victim and readily taken by someone trying to get in on taking you.
you bugg'n.
plus, got that simp charming dna, that hopefully does not end in the complete death of your spirit when you get played.
congratulations,...
you gon be the most mad at the world evil wannabe dog on the planet after you get played.

art barr