Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
nikkas will shyt on a chick ENDLESSLY for foolishly trying to change a man, yet they're in here acting like she could've/should've tried to change him:mjlol:

like after 1 year she bout to walk through the door and he standing there on some
leonardo-dicaprio-rich.gif
shyt :dead: nikka was stuck in his cheap ass ways

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
nikkas will shyt on a chick ENDLESSLY for foolishly trying to change a man, yet they're in here acting like she could've/should've/would've changed him:mjlol:
Exactly, dude had every sign of the type of dude that chicks get blasted for choosing on here. If she got pregnant, she would be a dumbass for being attracted to a bum with no life goals and likely being a single parent, but because he had some super secret stash, dude's now a catch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tell you what, guys.

Don't have a job but pay all your bills in the house you live in alone.

Tell a woman you "run a couple of websites, do some guitar gigs every so often".

let someone see you doing this shyt for a year.

Watch how quickly somebody assumes you're selling drugs or you got money stashed away.

She's dancing around the shyt, but she summed it up nicely when she asked isn't someone with disposable income supposed to spend it on a woman.

Then after she found out he actually HAD money, she tried to get back with him.

If she never found out he had money, her post would've ended "I hate I wasted 10 months on this guy and it never went anywhere."

But knowing he has money, even if he doesn't spend it, is enough for her to try running back.

You really gotta throw bread crumbs on the ground to keep pigeons coming back.

:whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much respect for Will.

Dumb ass chick looked at her friends highlight on FB and after that she actually thought about it and losing her head over f*cking FB and dumped him if she was happy with him?....:what: She's more jealous of her friends than she cares about her own and her bf.......she let this bullsh!t ruin the relationship with him.

Plus, even she dumb ass wrote it about it so now Will would look at her articles and was like "I knew it, I made the right decision"

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How do you know what this guy is or isn't doing though? We've only heard from this girl's side of the story. Who knows what those websites he was working on are for. Who knows what he's really doing.

What?
I'm referring to those who say he's doing fine by not doing much because he already has money.

If a man I was with wasn't showing any movement in life then I will start to push him forward. Not for my own gain but because I want to see those around me do better too. I'm sure you've seen it where a person who seems complacent just needs that extra push.

If he is doing big things with web designing then fine but if I don't see the progress, don't be offended when I ask those "where are you at, what are you gonna do" questions.

Same thing if you was with a woman who "did hair and make up". Yeah you see her doing the little thing but you want more so you suggest she learns how to do makeup or start working at a shop or even own her own salon.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
she didnt miss out on anything, THAT IS HIS MONEY!
He is extremely FRUGal so i highly doubt they would be living like jay z and beyonce more like Jason and Kelly Pitts.
he has millions he aint willing to spend on his self so i highly doubt he'd spend it on her seeing as he doesnt even trust her enough to tell her about it.
he let a woman he genuinely saw a future with who isnt a gold digger walk out of his life because he didnt prove that he was serious about building a life with her.
how is that winning?

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

I love how you switched this around. You almost had me going with you there.

1) Not everyone who has money has to live like Beyonce and Jay-Z. Life doesn't stop after 40.

2) He didn't "trust" her enough or he was waiting to see where things went? He didn't hide it for 10 years, this is someone he didn't know existed 11 months ago. I wouldn't tell someone of my wealth after knowing them for 10 months either.

3) She IS a gold digger. Her sole reason for leaving was money. She chose money over love. He had both for her.

4) She didn't leave because he didn't prove to her he was serious about building with her. She left because she was more influenced by the relationship statuses on her facebook feed than her own. It was fine until face poisoned her mind.

5) It's winning because he can upgrade financially, and physically. And doesn't have to share that money with anyone.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
For the people here defending her saying it's all about "different life outlooks and not money" would have a point IF she didn't get all upset and crying about him not telling her that he had guap.

If she said "well it doesn't matter, I still wouldn't be with him because he's not ambitious" and k.i.m. then fine, but she acting all betrayed exposed her true character.

She richly deserves being fed to the wolves. :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She started questioning the relationship after she went on facebook because her friends were getting married:mjlol:

This....

Like come one you gotta know what you want out of life, she always gonna be chasing the Jones at this rate. If she had her own goals and ambitions, I have no doubt dude would have eventually dropped the bomb on her that he's loaded and he got this. Instead that envy started to set in and ruined a relationship (which she didn't really care about too much anyway) and secure lifestyle.

The sad thing is Facebook, IG and twitter does this to alot of women and men.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people here defending her saying it's all about "different life outlooks and not money" would have a point IF she didn't get all upset and crying about him not telling her that he had guap.

If she said "well it doesn't matter, I still wouldn't be with him because he's not ambitious" and k.i.m. then fine, but she acting all betrayed exposed her true character.

She richly deserves being fed to the wolves. :camby:

People gloss over that and still:cape:

Nothing changed with Will. He's still the same "slacker" Will that she left.

0531-dina-lohan-money-eyes-tmz-3.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, breh. I'm just using @KenyaDoll as an example of a regular chick doing homework for two years.

These naive brehs think these golddiggers aren't putting in even more work?

yeah, i find that shyt hilarious.

first,..i would not say kenyadoll is no regular chick.
she carries her self as a complete alpha from any supposed chick on here.
she gives off the golddigger alpha elite educated evil vibe through the computer screen.
like the top alpha in a delta, or aka setting from cerebral shyt.

so, you even mentioning what you said about her does not surprise me.
she comes across as, she hunts whales.
with the parameter to fake a relationship through any period.
to poach said whale of what it is she is trying to take.
i will give her that, and anyone who can't see it from your computer screen is a fool.

so, in this discussion, and what you have to say about her does not surprise me at all.
anyway,...
i would not bring her up, like that with me.
we say enough shyt to each other.
that, what i have to say about her would eventually come up as relevent to this discussion.
as her whole perspective is wack, and lacks any real insight to understanding virtue.
plus, what men value.
that a real nikka can see from a computer screen the bullshyt she is on.
which, is why she will always lose.

yet, i can say.......
kenyadoll, comes across as bitter, because she got played't some where, real bad.
yet, i can also say without a shadow of a doubt.
that getting played is just the origin.
that any really high adept person.
who is on the bullshyt she is on, goes through[she is accredited or close to accredited].
to get the alpha supervillainess persona she has.
so, i can say without a shadow of a doubt, kenyadoll could have easily cracked this guy.
yet, has enough game.
that she would not waste her time on bringing in that type of whale.
she is not going to stoop to play that type of game.
with that guy at the level she comes across as.
which is why kenyadoll has game.
i don't agree with the moral direction of said game.
i don't even agree with her ideals, from her female.
try to fool the world that i am not on take take take.
yet, i can easily say that she not lame like this no game having lame female.
who is the topic of this thread.
as, kenyadoll comes across like the monetary based elite black female golddigger.
trying to wrestle down old flashy ass alpha frat ass nikkaz.
with big ass black and GOLD ALPHA pari as a vanity license plate.

now, see you trolled me with this shyt, and to keep it real as fukk .
why you have to start off a secret war, with this shyt.
she gon fly in here trying to kim jong il, shyt.
the, imma have to magneto her nukes and all that shyt before it pops, now.

art barr

art barr

Last edited:
Daps
Smh...

Some of y'all so hurt from women.

Yall really want a partner who just agrees with you, does everything you like without complaining, basically a robot or personal slave?

Man I want a woman who challenges me, helps me become a better person...like my wife. If I acted like Will and didn't show her security, I woulnd have married her. She didn't choose me because I'm ballin (im not) she married me because she saw my potential, she saw that I could provide for her and my family and keep her secure. She works and makes more than me, but i could give her that security that I can handle whatever comes up. I was very nonchalant like Will, but not to that extreme, but my wife helped me get focused and actually challenged me to do more, not to settle...

All I'm saying is, I want a woman that wants the best for me. That cares about her future and is not dating for "fun" anymore. Not wasting time being with a cat who says they see you in their future, but is happy with "the way things are." Women wanna be married start families and whatnot, it's not a surprise...

I guess I'm a simp because I can see it from her perspective without making her "a bad person" she wasn't completely right in this, neither was Will. Some good communication would've helped. She would've seen he wasn't about that marriage and family game and he could've seen she wanted more than he was willing to put up with...but yall up here saying she has bad relationships with all her old boyfriends like yall know her! Lol...

Neg me, call me simp whatever...but in the real world people wanna see something...not just potato soup, guitars and Netflix....all the married men up in here know, if you have a wife and won't spend a penny on her (because you think she's a gold digger) you won't be married for long. My wife is far from a gold digger but if I don't do nice things for her (not just financially) I wont have her for long and I don't blame her...she spoils me and will eventually carry and raise my children. I love her and want to do nice things for her :manny:

And think about it for a minute, even if they had exactly that, they still would be unhappy with her, and cheat on her.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My HTML game is :flabbynsick: and I still make decent money as a side hustle

if I knew HTML/CSS with how I work from home if I could pick up a website project once or twice a month for side income it'd pay for a few vacations a year :banderas: or over a year a nice down payment on a house :banderas: