Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
But the big difference here is.............they're married :camby:
And he's not coasting thru life. He's constantly making moves to improve himself and his brand.

Even Warren Buffet, who drives a camry and lives in a modest 150k house found a way to increase his wealth and not just coast thru life.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She missed out on millions for not being patient and being selfish and being influenced by facebook?

Explain to me how he isn't winning again?

giphy.gif

She wasn't getting no money

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
then i realized shawty was only 26 ? thought this was some 35-40 year old shyt. she won :whew:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brehette there's a point when a man can have so much money that the money begins to multiply itself without much meddling from the individual. In the book titled Rich Dar Poor Dad, this is called: "Having the money work for you" as opposed to "working for money". In fact this is the point in time that a lot of men want to get to after working hard for a chunk of their lives.
This is also the point when as a rich dude you finally have the time to appreciate the other aspects of life instead of having to "build". After all you've got enough money for all your needs, no matter how expensive (health-wise). This is where Will appears to have been at.

Also, you said that when you're with a person you "...want to do things for them and with them". Homegirl never said she tried to take Will to places X and Y! Or even that she got him any gifts. Her story woulda been mad different if she her gripe came at the fact that she invited him to several places only to be turned down. She'd even have a reason to be angry if she bought him gifts and he didn't reciprocate. But that wasn't the issue as she put it.
Instead it sound like she was waiting for him to make the move first, which really translates to her "...wanting him to do things for her and with her". Will wasn't about that life for obvious reasons; netflix, cooking meals and spending time together without worrying about the bill was his view of a good time with her.

All in all I agree with you tho', they both wanted different things out of life. :ehh: She just ain't shyt for being "upset". :russ:

dawg,.....

just you mentioning rich dad poor dad shows you know way more than golddiggers.
most golddiggers don't know what the fukk that is, to begin with.
yet, be out here trying to run game.

art barr

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
And by you mean down, you mean spending $$ right?:sas2:

No. She didn't care about money. She cared about whether he had a life plan. Any adult (man or woman) is dumb as hell if they are dating someone, see a future with them, and don't start to inquire about their plans and motivations in life. How many years should she have wasted before trying to figure out his life plans and seeing whether they meshed with her own?

How old are y'all?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
im speaking in general.
Based on the story in op, she let her friends influence her to much and ended up handling it all wrong. Just seems like bad decision making nothing more, nothing less. At least to me:manny:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
And he's not coasting thru life. He's constantly making moves to improve himself and his brand.

Even Warren Buffet, who drives a camry and lives in a modest 150k house found a way to increase his wealth and not just coast thru life.

XACTLY!!!!!!!!!

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
@Constanza
who in the fukk, :stopitslime:?
is, jerry and elaine?:ohhh:

you got to hit me with the off subject damn near derail a thread sidebar to tell me.
just who in the fukk is, jerry and elaine.

they sound so doomed supercouple'y,..
i would like to know why in the fukk those two names of those two people are associated as some token of what a good couple is.
that they are known, as jerry and elaine.

art barr

*if, it has anything to do with seinfeld..
i never watched that shyt a day in my life, my nikka.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

How do you know what this guy is or isn't doing though? We've only heard from this girl's biased side of the story. Who knows what those websites he was working on are for. Who is to say that he's not improving his brand. Until you hear from his side of the story you really can't determine all this.

marriage = collared shirts :wow:

please deliver more coli logic breh :mjpls:

What?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Half the time people break up just for a reaction. Hoping the person confesses their love to keep them or promises to change whatever the person didn't like. The girl in this story was clearly used to doing the whole break up routine as she talks about hooking back up with all of her exes and keeping in touch. So I do laugh at him keeping it moving on her.

girls do not break up with you to profess your love to them to keep them.
when, you do that they fully laugh on the inside and quite possibly in your face.
as they have emasculated you as they intended to do ahead of time.
females, are on the same shyt men are on.
any man, still believing the ideals of a boy and a girl will lose in a land of male and female.
females, if you peep past the socialized lip gloss covered lenses.
get to operate on an extreme masculine level within the confines of what they got going on.
plus, it has no moral filter because of gender socialization and pisspoor traditionalism.

so, you are viewing the rise of the real grassroots foundation building of the amazon socially.
plus, america is amazon, for women.
i don't know why guys have not figured this out yet.
especially black guys,....
all, black guys should see they are mostly all capable of living an all profit based life.
plus, they are not going to build or share that shyt with you.
after they used you to get, either.

so, get over it...
get some g, and handle that like you are supposed to, and flip the game.

art barr

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
She missed out on millions for not being patient and being selfish and being influenced by facebook?

Explain to me how he isn't winning again?
she didnt miss out on anything, THAT IS HIS MONEY!
He is extremely FRUGal so i highly doubt they would be living like jay z and beyonce more like Jason and Kelly Pitts.
he has millions he aint willing to spend on his self so i highly doubt he'd spend it on her seeing as he doesnt even trust her enough to tell her about it.
he let a woman he genuinely saw a future with who isnt a gold digger walk out of his life because he didnt prove that he was serious about building a life with her.
how is that winning?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. She didn't care about money. She cared about whether he had a life plan. Any adult (man or woman) is dumb as hell if they are dating someone, see a future with them, and don't start to inquire about their plans and motivations in life. How many years should she have wasted before trying to figure out his life plans and seeing whether they meshed with her own?

How old are y'all?

I got no issue with her deciding to move on from him breh:manny:

He obviously didn't meet her standards on what she looks for in a life partner:manny:

So move on. Do you:manny:

But then she found out he has money, and now she's complaining?:skip:

Does he now meet her standards?:heh:

Tell me my nikka, why is that?:lupe:

Why the regret?:lupe: