Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Considering fact that he wasn't self made, had no drive, and wasn't going to spend money anyway, she clearly won. She broke up with him for all the right reasons. :yeshrug:

Okay, but you do understand, there's no W in this for her right? At all? You can't even create one. Where is the W? explain to it me .

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They dated for 10 months. Didn't even know she existed a year ago, and he's supposed to anti up his bread?

i mean you are replying to an evil capitalist.
who has a taboo stricken shame non-existant in virtue name.
so, of course,.....
they as in,..
anyone who thinks like them.
think they are entitled by some good given non-existant right.
to everything you got they want to take.
which is ereythang, nikka.

art barr

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
10 months in and you worrying about his goals and his future. She was trying to rush that nikka into marriage anyway. They would have been dating a year and she would have said "Why hasn't he popped the question? :to:"

10 months for some relationships is getting a drawer. Not questioning a nikka about his goals and being mad that he ain't dropping bread. If she's like that as a GF, as a wife/fiance she would be hell.

The first year is supposed to be smooth sailing. Just love and sex and no worries :ahh:

@Emperor_ReinScarf

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

I'm 100 percent serious. My 34 year old brother been retired for years and gets 100 military disability. I'm always trying to motivate him to find some way to move forward. Complacency is a character flaw imo.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Okay, but you do understand, there's no W in this for her right? At all? You can't even create one. Where is the W? explain to it me .
she can go and find someone on the same page as her. simple.
i can see if the man proposed and promised her the world he didnt. they were just casually dating. nothing more or less.
he aint winning in the situation either.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-revealed-a-new-organ-donor-tool-for-timeline-in-an-interview-with-abc-yesterday_16000265_800478550_0_0_14019305_300.jpg
images

he also takes he lil asian chick out on his private yatch
article-2151929-135BB3BF000005DC-636_634x422.jpg

also instead of lying to the world about his riches he actual used his blessings to impact the world

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/14/6975171/mark-zuckerberg-donates-25-million-to-ebola

but go ahead :ohhh:

But the big difference here is.............they're married :camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that seems cool in theory but at the end of the day nobody wants to leave a trail of bad karma... if you can have things end nicely between an ex why not try to do that and just explain yourself?

Its like i dont see why when 2 people break up they gotta be enemies and shyt... look at jerry and elaine.

@Constanza
who in the fukk, :stopitslime:?
is, jerry and elaine?:ohhh:

you got to hit me with the off subject damn near derail a thread sidebar to tell me.
just who in the fukk is, jerry and elaine.

they sound so doomed supercouple'y,..
i would like to know why in the fukk those two names of those two people are associated as some token of what a good couple is.
that they are known, as jerry and elaine.

art barr

*if, it has anything to do with seinfeld..
i never watched that shyt a day in my life, my nikka.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

In my opinion she won. He does not sound like a good life partner nor the type of person that I would want to still character in my children.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
I saw two of Wills friends at the gym today. I went over and made small talk, asked how he was, etc. I tried to explain myself, saying he was a great guy but our views on money and the future didn't seem to mesh. To this, one friend chuckled to himself and walked away. I asked the other friend WTF that's about it, and he says "Yeah, we heard. The thing is, Will's loaded. He inherited his grandpas land which is leased to oil and gas companies. I've seen the quarterly checks he gets and they're more than my yearly salary. Good luck getting him to spend it, though. He has a 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' type mentality. Just look at that piece of shyt he drives!"

This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fukking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain. He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense.

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

*TL;DR - My boyfriend kept his wealth a secret from me throughout our entire relationship. I ended the relationship on the pretext that he wasn't money/career motivated, he didn't say anything to the contrary. *
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is some high level ETHER right here. YES. YES!!!!

yes-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1292.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
she can go and find someone on the same page as her. simple.
i can see if the man proposed and promised her the world he didnt. they were just casually dating. nothing more or less.
he aint winning in the situation either.
She missed out on millions for not being patient and being selfish and being influenced by facebook?

Explain to me how he isn't winning again?