Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
THEY WERE BOTH AT FAULT.

SHE LIKED THE GUY BUT NOT HIS LIFESTYLE. SHE TRIED TO CHANGE HIM. SHE MESSED UP BY BREAKING UP WITH THE GUY BEFORE BEING MORE ASSERTIVE ABOUT HER QUESTIONS BEING ANSWERED. HE BLEW OFF HER QUESTION WITH THAT BULLshyt ANSWER. IF HE WANTED TO HIDE HIS INCOME HE COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE UP A BULLshyt 5 YEAR PLAN TO GO WITH IT.

HIS PROBLEM IS HE ISN'T USED TO LEADING. HE CAN BE FRUGAL ALL HE WANTS. HE DOES NEED TO SHOW SOME TYPE OF PLAN THOUGH. MOST WOMEN NEED TO KNOW THAT THEIR MAN HAS SOME TYPE OF PLAN OR VISION. EVEN IF SHE HAS HER OWN.
exactly!

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
thx for the tl;dr review of this

well shyt, all women are golddigging hoes to some extent you can't even blame them for that it's like blaming a dog for smelling it's own ass it's not like you can reason with it

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were".

Complacency :scust:

Again, she was right to dump this fool. I'm not going to let the blind lead me.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Down to earth - check
Attractive - check
Artistic - check
Self employed - check (you gotta hustle to be able to manage websites. Customers willing to pay to manage your websites don't grow on trees and will dump you if you ain't up to the job)

She a homebody too? That means she ain't high maintenance:salute:

Of course I would stay with a chick like this. I ain't one of those cats looking for high-maintenance instagram hoes:camby:
4823721+_cc7d6cc9022b975900c36722fa84d1f1.jpg

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
It was awkward to talk to any girlfriend about finances - but I feel like having at least one conversation to feel out how everything is going and understand your goals for your life in terms of jobs/retirement would be a good thing to do around 10-12 months have passed.

Did they not talk about this? (Thread is too long now to re-read)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Are retirees 'bums'? Why does he need to punch a clock when he already has it made?

And like I said before, we don't know how much he made from his website business. Unless you guys are making $300,000 to $400,000 a year, I'd love to see how 'website creation' is some bum job, since senior web developers can make six figures.

He would be at fault if he presented an image of something he WASN'T. He was very clear on who he was up front and refused to change. He's a low-key, frugal dude who likes developing websites and playing the guitar. That's who he always would have been. It didn't mesh with what she wanted in a man, and that's fine. But you learned he's daddy war bucks, don't run back. It kind of undermines your 'lack of ambition' point.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not sure what the problem here is? Even though now she knows he has money, what would that change? He's probably still going to be the same way which is why she broke up with him in the first place. Him having money isn't going to make him a better boyfriend unless she's really a gold digger or wants to gloat to her friends about her boyfriend being rich even as they still pre-drink, stay in the house and watch netflix.

Having money doesn't mean he wasn't a bum(it's not like he went out and worked hard for it). I would have dumped him even after knowing how much he made.

okay,...
after we take the situation on face value from her perspective.

i have to give you the huh, whut,.....
smh, situation because first,...
this is simple white boy with old money game 101.
that most white women all know who have game.
all white cats, i ever seen who been around the block and had dough.
they start playing the frugal game on women.
to see what the demo is with that exact women in the long term.
to judge her virtue and spirit.
this is just standard white people dating atmosphere.
when, they are involved all because they are the golddigging side of the spectrum as the foundation for dating.
which is also why as a black woman subscribing to their ideals for a union is just offbase and offkey.
on top of the adopting of this mindstate has been completely destructive to the black american male/female socialization dialectic. on a tantamount level near damn near genocide, but on the let's make a profit in the prison side.

anyway, most black people are supposed to know this layer of the game.
to just spot the bad apples in the bunch.
plus, we as black people invented game, anyway.
so, this should be a trickle down on some simple shyt for a black person, male or female.
if you having hard issues with figuring this out.
they handled simple shyt like this on episodes of different strokes, to cgi pixar face ass movies.
that is how simple this shyt is,..and the fact.
you really kinda showing you green to the shyt is hilarious, too.
shyt, is the basis for whether or not someone who is nefarious has game or not.
where their real intentions to take are not obvious and immediately identified as an immediate deal breaker.
this is just simple white boy game that most white women who are bout that life know and mastered.
it is shyt as a black guy you are supposed to shut down immediately.
plus, it is a violation.
for black women to subscribe to the shyt all up and down.

i mean, are you seriously this green.
plus, are you seriously that monetary based in your actual foundation as a person.
that you have remotely forgotten to come back over the line.
that separates you from a human being to golddigger.
i mean what are you saying,...
i would just hope in my most non-existant naivette state.
to just be nice and we will say, you are green,..
yet, i know the bigger picture, and know you are not going to break kayfabe.
so, it is what it is.

art barr

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas2:

that wasnt the point of her story.. obviously she liked that for 10 months as well.. never knew a "high mainenance gold digger" would stick around for 10 months but ill continue:beli:. So all your friends are growing up , being successful , getting new houses, getting promotions , creating families and yet you'd be cool chillin in her studio apartment eating funions just cause she looks good and "owns websites" and is :heh:

nikka didnt even own a collared shirt i must be talking to either some whiteboys or canadiens cause this dont make sense :mindblown:

I'll have my own career breh:yeshrug:

Plus what my friends do don't dictate what I do:skip:

It sounds like this bird found out she could get the material things she wanted with him and now regrets breaking up. Is this the type of girl you're after?:krs:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Okay. She was right for dumping him. She still lost :heh:

yeah she was right. he was complacent. He still rich, and she's still complaining on reddit. SHE STILL LOST

arg-l-50-trans.gif

Considering fact that he wasn't self made, had no drive, and wasn't going to spend money anyway, she clearly won. She broke up with him for all the right reasons. :yeshrug:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Date a woman who won't cook for you but tells you she "sees you in your future", break up with her b/c she won't get in the kitchen and only wants to go out. Find out from her homies that she's a world renowned chef. And don't feel so sort away about it. :sas1:

...brehs

Cuz after all. She don't own you nothing but love and compassion :sas2:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: terrible, terrible, terrible analogy.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
He can do what he wants, but I consider him a bum because he's now just aimlessly floating through life. I think all people, regardless of financial status, should something meaningful to contribute to the world based on their passion and pursue it full time...full-time entrepreneurial pursuits.

:comeon:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Mark zuckerburg just wears t-shirts and hoodies.

So. Does :beli:

its not just about the way he dresses.
im sure when a women asked Zuckerberg what was his plan for the future he told her.
yall always talking about women shouldnt want the rich guy if the arent going to build while hes still down.
she was ready to build, yet whenever she asked him what he wanted to build he talked in circles and wasnt assertive or sure of his life plans.
what is she to do?