Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didnt answer :yeshrug:

Down to earth - check
Attractive - check
Artistic - check
Self employed - check (you gotta hustle to be able to manage websites. Customers willing to pay to manage your websites don't grow on trees and will dump you if you ain't up to the job)

She a homebody too? That means she ain't high maintenance:salute:

Of course I would stay with a chick like this. I ain't one of those cats looking for high-maintenance instagram hoes:camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The next time I was over at Will's (after he served me potato soup for dinner and was torrenting a documentary for us to watch later) I ended the relationshirelationshi

Itz mentioned once

Yet everyone is acting like he did it every day

Nukkaz acting like there eating ribs and filet mignon every day for dinner.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My type of woman

Down to earth - check
Attractive - check
Artistic - check
Self employed - check (you gotta hustle to be able to manage websites. Customers willing to pay to manage your websites don't grow on trees and will dump you if you ain't up to the job)

Of course I would stay with a chick like this. I ain't one of those cats looking for high-maintenance instagram hoes:camby:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
At this point in my life, I could not be with a guy like that. I'm too driven. More power to him though. I think she made the right decision.
:ehh:

i don't feel that way.
its always an L having to left go of someone that you love, but honestly their communications didn't seem up to par to me.
their life goals/ lifestyles aren't the same.
even though he has money, he doesn't like spending it so as i said that would've been a problem down the line anyway.
clearly she wasnt just with the man for money so the way this is being spun is dishonest.
if i was him and knew she broke up with me because she thought i wasn't ambitious would make me want her more.
are we really demonizing women for wanting a stable partner?
Did it seem like I was trying to demonize her?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
THEY WERE BOTH AT FAULT.

SHE LIKED THE GUY BUT NOT HIS LIFESTYLE. SHE TRIED TO CHANGE HIM. SHE MESSED UP BY BREAKING UP WITH THE GUY BEFORE BEING MORE ASSERTIVE ABOUT HER QUESTIONS BEING ANSWERED. HE BLEW OFF HER QUESTION WITH THAT BULLshyt ANSWER. IF HE WANTED TO HIDE HIS INCOME HE COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE UP A BULLshyt 5 YEAR PLAN TO GO WITH IT.

HIS PROBLEM IS HE ISN'T USED TO LEADING. HE CAN BE FRUGAL ALL HE WANTS. HE DOES NEED TO SHOW SOME TYPE OF PLAN THOUGH. MOST WOMEN NEED TO KNOW THAT THEIR MAN HAS SOME TYPE OF PLAN OR VISION. EVEN IF SHE HAS HER OWN.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
What do you want this nikka to be doing?

He already has money. Most people only work because they have to....if given the choice they wouldn't

You're basically set for life with more money than most people will ever see. You want this nikka to get a 9-5 just so he can look busy? :pachaha:

Where did I say he should have a 9-5? That's right, I didn't.

You might not understand it, but some people have drive in life and a purpose beyond money. He is not the type of person that I would want to raise children with.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
What do you want this nikka to be doing?

He already has money. Most people only work because they have to....if given the choice they wouldn't

You're basically set for life with more money than most people will ever see. You want this nikka to get a 9-5 just so he can look busy? :pachaha:

I'm sayin'!!! :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I

I saw two of Wills friends at the gym today. I went over and made small talk, asked how he was, etc. I tried to explain myself, saying he was a great guy but our views on money and the future didn't seem to mesh. To this, one friend chuckled to himself and walked away. I asked the other friend WTF that's about it, and he says "Yeah, we heard. The thing is, Will's loaded. He inherited his grandpas land which is leased to oil and gas companies. I've seen the quarterly checks he gets and they're more than my yearly salary. Good luck getting him to spend it, though. He has a 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' type mentality. Just look at that piece of shyt he drives!"

*TL;DR - My boyfriend kept his wealth a secret from me throughout our entire relationship. I ended the relationship on the pretext that he wasn't money/career motivated, he didn't say anything to the contrary. *
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Read this line and :dead: instantly thought off

we-re-up-to-no-good-o.gif

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Where did I say he should have a 9-5? That's right, I didn't.

You might not understand it, but some people have drive in life and a purpose beyond money. He is not the type of person that I would want to raise children with.

You're right you didn't mention it but you still didn't answer my question. I also didn't ask about the type of person you'd marry.

But back to the original question I asked. What do you want a person who's set for life to do?

KenyaDoll

Daps
THEY WERE BOTH AT FAULT.
HIS PROBLEM IS HE ISN'T USED TO LEADING. HE CAN BE FRUGAL ALL HE WANTS. HE DOES NEED TO SHOW SOME TYPE OF PLAN THOUGH. MOST WOMEN NEED TO KNOW THAT THEIR MAN HAS SOME TYPE OF PLAN OR VISION. EVEN IF SHE HAS HER OWN.

You damn right. A man can't lead me if he doesn't know where he is going.

That man is just floating through life (which he can afford to do).

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Nukkaz acting like there eating ribs and filet mignon every day for dinner.

:sas2:

Down to earth - check
Attractive - check
Artistic - check

that wasnt the point of her story.. obviously she liked that for 10 months as well.. never knew a "high mainenance gold digger" would stick around for 10 months but ill continue:beli:. So all your friends are growing up , being successful , getting new houses, getting promotions , creating families and yet you'd be cool chillin in her studio apartment eating funions just cause she looks good and "owns websites" and is :heh:

nikka didnt even own a collared shirt i must be talking to either some whiteboys or canadiens cause this dont make sense :mindblown:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
He knew exactly where he was going. He was going into the land of developing websites and playing guitars. Apparently for a lot of females, that isn't 'ambitious enough', so I'm sure he isn't tripping out too much over it.

KenyaDoll

Daps
You're right you didn't mention it but you still didn't answer my question. I also didn't ask about the type of person you'd marry.

But back to the original question I asked. What do you want a person who's set for life to do?

He can do what he wants, but I consider him a bum because he's now just aimlessly floating through life. I think all people, regardless of financial status, should something meaningful to contribute to the world based on their passion and pursue it full time...full-time entrepreneurial pursuits.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mark zuckerburg just wears t-shirts and hoodies.

So. Does :beli:

:sas2:

that wasnt the point of her story.. obviously she liked that for 10 months as well.. never knew a "high mainenance gold digger" would stick around for 10 months but ill continue:beli:. So all your friends are growing up , being successful , getting new houses, getting promotions , creating families and yet you'd be cool chillin in her studio apartment eating funions just cause she looks good and "owns websites" and is chill :heh:

nikka didnt even own a collared shirt i must be talking to either some whiteboys or canadiens cause this dont make sense :mindblown: