Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So you'd date a woman who "rarely worked" because she might secretly be independently wealthy?:comeon:You can only go by what you see, not material things but work ethic, if she didn't know his financial situation..and why would she? What else was she to go by? It's his money and he seemed happy to keep it rather than spending it.:ehh: She was probably right about his motivations, just wrong about his wealth. If a man dated a woman who didn't seem to have anything going on career-wise..didn't seem to work much, but he was a go-getter who would fault him for moving on despite loving her? :why:
That's not the problem and most from what Ive saw didn't have a problem with her moving on. Its when she tried to get back after she found out that made her look stupid period. Once you make that decision you gotta potential live with that because if she was right about dude not having bread she wouldn't be as pissed. I don't know how y'all can't see that's the problem for the most part.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Again, If I had money coming in like that, there is no way in SEVEN HELL that I will work...I'll focus on the things that I like and in his case is scratching his ass, Netflix and playing the guitar.

living in the NOW is a skill that is hard to obtain (especially in the US) so I applaud dude for :ucku: and people's idea of expectations

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
She didn't reach out to him. She tried to 'be cool' with him and keep the lines of communication open, probably akin to a deal she gave her other exs. She'll chill with them every once in a while, but not claim them. Once she found he was moneyman, then was the relationship worth saving.

I did not see where she tried to get back with him after she found out the money. I saw where she was baffled and confused as to why he wouldn't be open with her after 10 months. Again, she tried to maintain contact before she knew about the money.

KenyaDoll

Daps
The guy was getting quarterly checks more then most people get anually. He was basically in retirement mode.

At this point in my life, I could not be with a guy like that. I'm too driven. More power to him though. I think she made the right decision.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
The L comes from breaking up with a guy she loved because she wanted to live that life she saw her friends on facebook living. And also trying to run back to him after she found out he had a gang of money.

i don't feel that way.
its always an L having to let go of someone that you love, but honestly their communications didn't seem up to par to me.
their life goals/ lifestyles aren't the same.
even though he has money, he doesn't like spending it so as i said that would've been a problem down the line anyway.
clearly she wasnt just with the man for money so the way this is being spun is dishonest.
if i was him and knew she broke up with me because she thought i wasn't ambitious would make me want her more.
are we really demonizing women for wanting a stable partner?

Last edited:

KenyaDoll

Daps
He's already rich though. If he wanted to live more extravagantly......he could......... it's not like he doesn't have the money......he just doesn't want to

I'm not talk about living extravagantly at all. I'm talking about the fact that he seems lazy.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I did not see where she tried to get back with him after she found out the money. I saw where she was baffled and confused as to why he wouldn't be open with her after 10 months. Again, she tried to maintain contact before she knew about the money.

She didn't they just want to make up info to give their argument creditibility.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
exactly, they keep trying to act like shes some kind of gold

digger when she clearly isnt.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
That's not the problem and most from what Ive saw didn't have a problem with her moving on. Its when she tried to get back after she found out that made her look stupid period. Once you make that decision you gotta potential live with that because if she was right about dude not having bread she wouldn't be as pissed. I don't know how y'all can't see that's the problem for the most part.

she found out he was living a double life after dating him for ten months.. you just expected a woman to :ehh: at that ? thats like finding out your fiancé died of aids a month after yall broke up. you wouldnt wile out breh ? :mjpls:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So having your own house and not caring about the car you drive is living like a bum?

Dude walked and hiked went to bars and worked
image is everything:sas1:

Darwin already let us know with those peacocks

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm not talk about living extravagantly at all. I'm talking about the fact that he seems lazy.

What do you want this nikka to be doing?

He already has money. Most people only work because they have to....if given the choice they wouldn't

You're basically set for life with more money than most people will ever see. You want this nikka to get a 9-5 just so he can look busy? :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The potato soup was mentioned once no where did it say it was a every day occourence.

No where again did it say torrentinf movies was every night as well.

She said they went hiking and walking and he pre drank meaning they went to bars etc.

He did work, she said she rarely saw him work yet she worked 9-5 Mon to Friday

So he sat around doing nothing all day how would she know? When she sat around at work all day on Facebook

i aint saying he had to cash out.. but eating potato soup and torrenting videos every night dosent sound like a very fufiling relationship or life breh.. add to the fact the breh never worked and sat around bullshytting all day :comeon:

i know we want the perfect chick who is down for us and will suck , fukk , cook and clean while shuttin the fukk up at our every command (:mjcry:) but she has a life too and maybe she wants to actually enjoy it instead of acting like she's in a high school relationship. hopefully she finds somebody that wants to develop and grow with her than remain stagnant ... as said before if this was a chick i woulda gave her the bushes month 2 and not gave a fukk if it was oprah daughter. bytch u aint cooking potato soup er night :ufdup:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
she found out he was living a double life after dating him for ten months.. you just expected a woman to :ehh: at that ? thats like finding out your fiancé died of aids a month after yall broke up. you wouldnt wile out breh ? :mjpls:
No I'm not you that's why I put what I put breh. Also aids and money are not the same level as far as fukking up your life get a better analogy breh.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i don't feel that way.
its always an L having to left go of someone that you love, but honestly their communications didn't seem up to par to me.
their life goals/ lifestyles aren't the same.
even though he has money, he doesn't like spending it so as i said that would've been a problem down the line anyway.
clearly she wasnt just with the man for money so the way this is being spun is dishonest.
if i was him and knew she broke up with me because she thought i wasn't ambitious would make me want her more.
are we really demonizing women for wanting a stable partner?

would you stay with a dude who dumped you because he said you were too fat, and after you eventually lose the weight and get slim and nice, he comes back on some, "Hey baby, I missed you!"