Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
clearly he wasn't spending no money on her so i don't see where she took an "L" here.
she would've probably ended up in a Jason/Kelly Pitts relationship anyway.
shyt, my boyfriends a broke college student and we've done more exciting shyt than them.
The L comes from breaking up with a guy she loved because she wanted to live that life she saw her friends on facebook living.

Last edited:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to not be complacent in life.

Everybody got their own version of "happiness".

Dude played guitar, managed websites, and chilled for the most part. Shiet, if he played video games all day then yeah, he's straight up bum status.

But getting paid to play guitar is a dream for a lot of guys. Probably getting groupie action to boot:lawd:

bytch is just upset cause he didn't flaunt the superficial shyt she equates with having wealth:camby:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
The L comes from breaking up with a guy she loved because she wanted to live that life she saw her friends on facebook living. And also trying to run back to him after she found out he had a gang of money.

She reached out to him before she found out about his money.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing twisted about wanting be with a guy with drive.

I just can't agree with the notion that he misled her. He truly is a guy with no drive; he's in cruise control. If she was ok with that, she should've never left. If she isn't ok with that, she shouldn't want him back. :yeshrug:

I never said he mislead her and she never said she wanted him back.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We don't know how much this dude made from websites either. I've repeated it several times, but 'making websites' can make you a ton of money if you know what you're doing. Look up salaries for Ruby on Rail developers or front-end developers and see for yourself.

Given his lifestyle, he very well could have been self-sufficient, especially given his frugal habits, while stashing away his oil checks. People are calling him a bum, but at least he's living within his means if that's the case. If you have no car note and minimize your expenditures on things such as the latest clothes and gadgets, you can save a ton of money.

If she felt that he was unambitious and a bum and wanted better for herself, that's fine... but don't change your tune when you learn of his inheritance because he's still that so-called unambitious bum. In that case, it's not about 'ambition'... it's about how much money he has to spend on you.

Money means different things to different people. For a lot of people, it's a means to purchase materials, whether it be clothes, cars, etc. For others it's a means to control your time and not have to punch a clock and to be able to spend your time how you see fit. A lot of people would seem unambitious if they had say $9,000 coming in every month which they were free to do as they saw fit with... why? Because they'd be living life how the wanted as opposed to punching the clock at some job they hate.

She's not wrong for leaving. She's wrong for slandering this dude, but trying to run back once she learned he had cash. He was this super cheapskate, but she enjoyed dating him until she saw what her 'girls' supposedly had... and then the current deal wasn't enough. He's this lazy bum, so why does she want to go back? Can anyone tell me how having an inheritance magically changes all of these supposed flaws in characters, which were flaws she saw as perfectly acceptable until she started looking on facebook and judging what she had based upon what she perceives her friends to be doing?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
How so?:heh:

He avoided getting in a long term commitment with a superficial woman who seemed too concerned with keeping up with the Joneses:whew:

He's still gonna live his musician/web development easy life. Looking for the right girl who'll live the same easy lifestyle:salute:

She's looking for a guy with big ambition. Those cats typically cheat on their wives because they're never satisfied. She'll be a divorced single mom by the age of 40:mjlol:

you'd stay with a chick who wont work , play piano all day and made nacho's every night if she was a millionaire ? ..even if you wasnt getting a cut ? thats on you :yeshrug: there's plenty other women out there not on the kid shyt and will try to grow with you.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Everybody got their own version of "happiness".

Dude played guitar, managed websites, and chilled for the most part. Shiet, if he played video games all day then yeah, he's straight up bum status.

But getting paid to play guitar is a dream for a lot of guys. Probably getting groupie action to boot:lawd:

That's why I think she made the right choice. You should date and be with people who have similar visions and lifestyles.

Me and that guy could never work out. I would get tired of seeing him laying on the couch all day everyday.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She reached out to him before she found out about his money.

She didn't reach out to him. She tried to 'be cool' with him and keep the lines of communication open, probably akin to a deal she gave her other exs. She'll chill with them every once in a while, but not claim them. Once she found he was moneyman, then was the relationship worth saving.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you'd stay with a chick who wont work , play piano all day and made nacho's every night if she was a millionaire ? ..even if you wasnt getting a cut ? thats on you :yeshrug: there's plenty other women out there not on the kid shyt and will try to grow with you.

Are you asking me if I would stay with a chick who wasn't a dumb bird obssessed with superficial shyt, attractive, managed websites, played the piano, and was great to be with? The fukk kind of question is this?:ohhh:

I have my own career breh.