Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
ok that fine.

but what she is bringing to the table? I know the story didn't mention her financial accomplishments etc. but what gives her the right to demand this from a man when she is not there herself?

Just admit that she is an entitled bird...that's it nothing deeper than that.

Men do not listen to words...they respond more to actions.

If she felt that the potato soup was not good enough for her, why she didn't take him, with her money to a 5 star restaurant?

IDK what she brings just like you don't know. I can only speak on why she says broke up with him and the info she learned after. If you want to make assumptions that's on you.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
plus the fact that he rarely worked
So you'd date a woman who "rarely worked" because she might secretly be independently wealthy?:comeon:You can only go by what you see, not material things but work ethic, if she didn't know his financial situation..and why would she? What else was she to go by? It's his money and he seemed happy to keep it rather than spending it.:ehh: She was probably right about his motivations, just wrong about his wealth. If a man dated a woman who didn't seem to have anything going on career-wise..didn't seem to work much, but he was a go-getter who would fault him for moving on despite loving her? :why:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a cornball and would be corny with or without his daddy money.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happins when your to busy worrying about other people situation and not your own. She on fb every day seeing her friends buying houses etc (her words)....if your really happy in your relationship you shouldn't give a fukk what somebody else doing in there's because not everyone have the same walks and opportunities in life, and everything that looks good on the outside isn't good behind closed doors. Props to will he saved himself some trouble cause if your more concerned with keeping up with Jones then what works for you then its time to adjust your priorites and mature a bit more.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
clearly he wasn't spending no money on her so i don't see where she took an "L" here.
she would've probably ended up in a Jason/Kelly Pitts relationship anyway.
shyt, my boyfriends a broke college student and we've done more exciting shyt than them.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I didn't see anything in her post about her washing his draws or cooking for him and yet she wanted a provider. I ain't mad at her for leaving. That's well within her right. Just dont be mad if you threw away the golden goose
The Golden Goose wasn't going to lay a golden egg. :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So having your own house and not caring about the car you drive is living like a bum?

Dude walked and hiked went to bars and worked

Because he did not earn his wealth. Also, running a few websites and living like a bum is not what I would call aspirational.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she won in the long run..

How so?:heh:

He avoided getting in a long term commitment with a superficial woman who seemed too concerned with keeping up with the Joneses:whew:

He's still gonna live his musician/web development easy life. Looking for the right girl who'll live the same easy lifestyle:salute:

She's looking for a guy with big ambition. Those cats typically cheat on their wives because they're never satisfied. She'll be a divorced single mom by the age of 40:mjlol:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

i aint saying he had to cash out.. but eating potato soup and torrenting videos every night dosent sound like a very fufiling relationship or life breh.. add to the fact the breh never worked and sat around bullshytting all day :comeon:

i know we want the perfect chick who is down for us and will suck , fukk , cook and clean while shuttin the fukk up at our every command (:mjcry:) but she has a life too and maybe she wants to actually enjoy it instead of acting like she's in a high school relationship. hopefully she finds somebody that wants to develop and grow with her than remain stagnant ... as said before if this was a chick i woulda gave her the bushes month 2 and not gave a fukk if it was oprah daughter. bytch u aint cooking potato soup er night :ufdup: