Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
1. How do you know he's not self made? Again all perception.

And secondly
2. Most white people I know get none when grandpa, aunt , parents die, I wouldn't call it lucky to get insurance money or stocks etc.

I'm sure will like most individuals would rather their grandpa than any funds etcm they receive

Because the first post indicates that he didn't make the money himself. Therefore, he is not self-made (he's just affiliated).

Of course people would live for their relatives to leave them money. However, someone people will use that to build more wealth while other people will sit round on couches playing guitars.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And why is everyone on this potato soup?

It was mentioned once and she mentioned that it occoured on the night she dumped him basically a low blow type attempt.

Cno where did she mention he always made potato soup

And what if potato soup is his favorite meal?

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack
Breh, it's a poor comparison. If this is not :duck:tales, this chick lost out on money and not just chump change, the kind of money that sounds like it would have given her the life that she'd be able to brag to Facebook friends about, who also seem to be doing well for themselves. You can find another chick who is a freak way easier than someone who is sitting on a gold mine. I'm too proud of a person anyway.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wrong
She perceived he didn't make a lot of money because of his car and furnishings and that he rarely worked.

Perception is a mighty tool

Are you self made? Did you need school loans and scholarships to get through school did your parents help you pay?

Because the first post indicates that he didn't make the money himself. Therefore, he is not self-made.

KenyaDoll

Daps
Wrong
She perceived he didn't make a lot of money because of his car and furnishings and that he rarely worked.

Perception is a mighty tool

Are you self made? Did you need school loans and scholarships to get through school did your parents help you pay?

Yes, I am self made. I didn't have a trust fund. I literally started from the bottom and now I'm here. I have ZERO respect for bums, but keep caping.

He's not self made because he didn't earn his wealth WHICH WAS CONFIRMED IN THE OP!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
good for him!!!
fukk that hoe!
:banderas:
wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's selfish and cheap... so why does she want to go back. How will knowledge of him having an inheritance change ANY of that?

We're calling him cheap and saying he should have did this or that, but name one thing that she did for him. He cooked for HER. Took HER to coffee. Name one thing she did for him other than expect more.

She never stated that she wanted him back. I believe she wanted him back right after the break up but again she never stated it so don't know where you are getting that from.:yeshrug:

I have no idea what she did or didn't do but obviously it was enough to keep him happy. Perhaps he was operating at a level that he thought suited the relationship. Meaning she was doing the bare minimun so he was doing the bare minimum :yeshrug: Either way she wanted to move forward but she didn't feel like that was realistic given the natural of their relationship and his feedback so she cut her loses.:yeshrug: Maybe she was doing a ton or maybe she would have stepped up if she felt he was being more serious. IDK too many details left out to spectulate. :yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, it's a poor comparison. If this is not :duck:tales, this chick lost out on money and not just chump change, the kind of money that sounds like it would have given her the life that she'd be able to brag to Facebook friends about, who also seem to be doing well for themselves. You can find another chick who is a freak way easier than someone who is sitting on a gold mine. I'm too proud of a person anyway.

It's a perfect comparison because dude was only trying to get this chick back based on what he heard on how good she was in bed

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How is He not self made?

All the op says is that hr gets cheques from his grandpa's land

No where does it say he uses that money.

Doesn't have a new car, lives in a old house, doesn't buy new clothes lives frugal

Sounds to me like he's living off his work running a few websites

Yes, I am self made. I didn't have a trust fund. I literally started from the bottom and now I'm here. I have ZERO respect for bums, but keep caping.

He's not self made because he didn't earn his wealth WHICH WAS CONFIRMED IN THE OP!

Daps
I really think the point of relationships is lost on a lot of ya'll. I seriously do. Having a crib and paying your bills is enough for friends. Not for someone I want to build with. She was okay with his bum life until he presented the idea that it may be something more serious. Once she started thinking long term then him "just getting by" would not be good enough. This is not a hard concept. He presented himself as someone who could barely afford a decent meal. She questioned him about it and he gave her no indication that it would ever be anything but barely getting by. You can call "twisted" if you want but no woman wants to live like that. I'm sure you don't want to live like that either. So why are you acting like this dude is the ideal partner for anyone. Stop it.

There's nothing twisted about wanting be with a guy with drive.

I just can't agree with the notion that he misled her. He truly is a guy with no drive; he's in cruise control. If she was ok with that, she should've never left. If she isn't ok with that, she shouldn't want him back. :yeshrug:

KenyaDoll

Daps
How is He not self made?

All the op says is that hr gets cheques from his grandpa's land

No where does it say he uses that money.

Doesn't have a new car, lives in a old house, doesn't buy new clothes lives frugal

Sounds to me like he's living off his work running a few websites

Because he did not earn his wealth. Also, running a few websites and living like a bum is not what I would call aspirational.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
THIS IS WHAT nikkaZ IS NOT GETTING

nikkaZ TRYNA CAPE USING THE "HONESTY ANGLE"

WELL IF DA bytch WAS SOO UPSET ABOUT HIM NOT BEING OPEN AND HONEST SHE WOULDNT HAVE "RECONSIDERED" AFTER NEWS SURFACED OF HIS HIDDEN RICHES

nikkaZ TRYNA CAPE WITH THE HONESTY ANGLE WHEN THE bytch HERSELF WASNT EVEN HONEST WITH HER OWN SELF AND MADE MOVES BASED ON HER ENVY AND INSECURITY AMPLIFIED BY SOCIAL MEDIA
YES IM TYPIN IN CAPS CUZ YALL nikkaZ DUMB AS fukk

:camby:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
It's a perfect comparison because dude was only trying to get this chick back based on what he heard on how good she was in bed
The lady in the story only started to reconsider her relationship with dude after seeing what her friends had; a parallel comparison here would be friends bragging about having significant others who are talented in bed and the guy in that scenario feeling some type of way because he isn't getting any action in a committed relationship.