Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack

Nope what's done is done.
full

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I remember a friend said that a dude she was dating asked her what's her credit score. :russ:
Gonna need that A1 to take a loan for the new BMW :troll:

But if they were serious and having a conversation around their future and sharing financial information then :usure:

But just after a couple dates at the Cheescake Factory? :heh:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Wait why are you people calling her a thot? What did she do that was "slutty"? Break up with a guy who was later discovered to be rich? She was faithful to him for the entirety of the relationship you idiots. I don't know if you all read the article correctly but it clearly states that they had conversations about the future prior to the breakup, the facebook posts were basically the tipping point.

she said that she keeps in contact with exes and do occasional hookups with them :comeon:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
That freelance life ain't reliable breh.

I would eventually send a brawd to the bushes if she was moving like dude, probably wouldn't take 10 months
Exactly how I feel. He didn't have to say he was rich, but in this shytty ass economic landscape, any kind of mention of being straight with money would have been ideal. It's his money anyway. He seems to not want to spend it, so she ain't getting it anyway. I wonder how long he was he gonna wait. I make good bread, and my girl found out before 10 months. Because regardless, it's still my bread. I don't have to give her anything if I don't want to. Seems like strange behavior to me.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
She made the right decision, although she may regret it now. If she believes that drive, ambition, and etc are important character traits, then she would never be happy with him. It's not like he is self-made; he lucked up on that money. His only positive attribute is probably his frugality (he likely won't run out of money).

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How am I romanticizing him? How was he selfish?

Paying your own bills in your own crib ain't enough these days? :childplease:

Once again. say he's not ideal for you, becasue you're motivated by money. Which is fine.

Why does he need to? You keep using the word cheap, and your agenda is so blatant. He's a nikka with money that doesn't like splurging which is a good thing. It won't be a woman who is complacent with his "cheap" "selfish (with his OWN money :heh:)" behavior, it'll be a woman who understands that money isn't everything. The very thing she hated about him will be the very thing that another woman will love.

He made no moves to keep her there? He did enough to keep her around for 10 months. Outside of spending $$ dude must have been a really good guy. Money got you twisted @TheStripper

I really think the point of relationships is lost on a lot of ya'll. I seriously do. Having a crib and paying your bills is enough for friends. Not for someone I want to build with. She was okay with his bum life until he presented the idea that it may be something more serious. Once she started thinking long term then him "just getting by" would not be good enough. This is not a hard concept. He presented himself as someone who could barely afford a decent meal. She questioned him about it and he gave her no indication that it would ever be anything but barely getting by. You can call "twisted" if you want but no woman wants to live like that. I'm sure you don't want to live like that either. So why are you acting like this dude is the ideal partner for anyone. Stop it.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

Keep it a stack
This would be a valid argument IF it was proof he was tricking like it wasnt no tomorrow on other females previously

But I think they both made the right decision

Daps

Keep it a stack

Back on the team? Hell, ya I'd try to get her in the rotation, but I won't be acting like I missed a chance to build a relationship with her. I'd be strictly about them guts.

Don't see what that scenario has to do with the thread, tho. :sas1:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I really think the point of relationships is lost on a lot of ya'll. I seriously do. Having a crib and paying your bills is enough for friends. Not for someone I want to build with. She was okay with his bum life until he presented the idea that it may be something more serious. Once she started thinking long term then him "just getting by" would not be good enough. This is not a hard concept. He presented himself as someone who could barely afford a decent meal. She questioned him about it and he gave her no indication that it would ever be anything but barely getting by. You can call "twisted" if you want but no woman wants to live like that. I'm sure you don't want to live like that either. So why are you acting like this dude is the ideal partner for anyone. Stop it.

ok that fine.

but what she is bringing to the table? I know the story didn't mention her financial accomplishments etc. but what gives her the right to demand this from a man when she is not there herself?

Just admit that she is an entitled bird...that's it nothing deeper than that.

Men do not listen to words...they respond more to actions.

If she felt that the potato soup was not good enough for her, why she didn't take him, with her money to a 5 star restaurant?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. How do you know he's not self made? Again all perception.

And secondly
2. Most white people I know get none when grandpa, aunt , parents die, I wouldn't call it lucky to get insurance money or stocks etc.

I'm sure will like most individuals would rather their grandpa than any funds etcm they receive

She made the right decision, although she may regret it now. If she believes that drive, ambition, and etc are important character traits, then she would never be happy with him. It's not like he is self-made; he lucked up on that money. His only positive attribute is probably his frugality (he likely won't run out of money).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are you really replying to a stripper?

ok that fine.

but what she is bringing to the table? I know the story didn't mention her financial accomplishments etc. but what gives her the right to demand this from a man when she is not there herself?

Just admit that she is an entitled bird...that's it nothing deeper than that.