Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If this girl was so stank, broke, low down and loserish, I wouldn't be dating her in the first place, especially not for 10 months. And I wouldn't allow me eye hustling what my homeboys is doing with their homegirl on facebook drastically rearrange anything me and my woman are doing.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just say he's not a catch for you. Weren't you on here saying you let random nikkas pay your parking tix or some shyt like that? Of course a nikka in a RELATIONSHIP who's modest with his bread isn't a catch to YOU :childplease:

:sas1: Let me break it down for you.

I'm telling you personally, that I know for a fact. That women fall in love with broke, shy, mysterious, guitar playing nikkas all the time. It's not like dude wasn't living on his own, or had her riding the bus. In 2014, it's hard as hell to find good women/men who aren't motivated or held hostage by social media. Him being a gazillionaire is just a bonus. Assuming he's a good looking cat, he could probably have most women. Women always fall for those "dreamy" guys that live "outside the world". This shyt sounds like "The Notebook", except that nikka is rich :heh:

And when I say "fix", I mean it as in, he may find a woman one day, that makes him want to drop a lil change on her. It happens all the time. She lost.

Dude is a catch even without that bread. He even sounds emotionally invested. There are women in 2014 who want the guy that doesn't need to be in the club or on the scene everynight. Women who couldn't DREAM of a man cuddling and watching Netflix, or cooking for them, or going out to Coffee. It exists.

That dude is a catch. Rich, low-key, emotionally invested and caring enough to say "I see you in my future".

SHE LOST. just stop
jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

You are totally romantizing this dude. :what: All the attributes you listed (shy, not materialistic etc) are not the problem. The problem is that he is not forthcoming, selfish (everything was on his terms), and cheap. Dude said "I see you in future" but made no moves to keep her there. That sounds like some bull shyt he said to shut her up. So spare me. Emotionally invested? WTF are you talking about. There is nothing about her story that indicates that he gave 2 shyts about her. :pachaha:So the right one will make him want him to spend money huh? Nah, according to you he was already feeling chick and was "emotionally invested." So what does a woman have to do? Spend a few years eating canned crap inorder to be the one? Nah we both know the "right" one for him will be a woman who is complacent with his cheap selfish behavior. So sure he would be a catch to someone but most women would not consider this guy a catch. Dating a man who is "rich" but won't spend money on SIMPLE things (decent food) is worse than dating a broke dude. At least you know the broke dude would probably do if he could.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You are totally romantizing this dude. :what: All the attributes you listed (shy, not materialistic etc) are not the problem. The problem is that he is not forthcoming, selfish (everything was on his terms), and cheap. Dude said "I see you in future" but made no moves to keep her there. That sounds like some bull shyt he said to shut her up. So spare me. Emotionally invested? WTF are you talking about. There is nothing about her story that indicates that he gave 2 shyts about her. :pachaha:So the right one will make him want him to spend money huh? Nah, according to you he was already feeling chick and was "emotionally invested." So what does a woman have to do? Spend a few years eating canned crap inorder to be the one? Nah we both know the "right" one for him will be a woman who is complacent with his cheap selfish behavior. So sure he would be a catch to someone but most women would not consider this guy a catch. Dating a man who is "rich" but won't spend money on SIMPLE things (decent food) is worse than dating a broke dude. At least you know the broke dude would probably do if he could.

I fux with this :ehh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

How am I romanticizing him? How was he selfish?
Dumb White Girl Who missed out said:
in the beginning it was always coffee dates, walks, hikes, etc

He lives in an older house by himself

Paying your own bills in your own crib ain't enough these days? :childplease:

Once again. say he's not ideal for you, because you're motivated by money. Which is fine.

He never took me out for fancy dinners or anything

Why does he need to? You keep using the word cheap, and your agenda is so blatant. He's a nikka with money that doesn't like splurging which is a good thing. It won't be a woman who is complacent with his "cheap" "selfish (with his OWN money :heh:)" behavior, it'll be a woman who understands that money isn't everything. The very thing she hated about him will be the very thing that another woman will love.

He made no moves to keep her there? He did enough to keep her around for 10 months. Outside of spending $$ dude must have been a really good guy. Money got you twisted @TheStripper

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

He's selfish and cheap... so why does she want to go back. How will knowledge of him having an inheritance change ANY of that?

We're calling him cheap and saying he should have did this or that, but name one thing that she did for him. He cooked for HER. Took HER to coffee. Name one thing she did for him other than expect more.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Wait why are you people calling her a thot? What did she do that was "slutty"? Break up with a guy who was later discovered to be rich? She was faithful to him for the entirety of the relationship you idiots. I don't know if you all read the article correctly but it clearly states that they had conversations about the future prior to the breakup, the facebook posts were basically the tipping point.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
We're calling him cheap and saying he should have did this or that, but name one thing that she did for him. He cooked for HER. Took HER to coffee. Name one thing she did for him other than expect more.

He got to be with her :troll:

He's selfish and cheap... so why does she want to go back. How will knowledge of him having an inheritance change ANY of that?

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never look back at exes.

Question to the fellas: if you met a chick that represented herself as this wholesome, reserved church girl that didn't wana give up the ass, didn't wana give head. Wanted to take things slow until she was ready for sex. :stopitslime:

She played the role of an innocent chick who never slept around. You tried to get in them drawls for months, but never could. She said she wasn't ready. You are feelin her and you think she's feelin you. :stopitslime:

Finally after 10 months of never hittin them skins, you say fukk it, and cut her off. Soon there after you hear that ol girl is a huge freak in the bed and the p*ssy is so good that it gleams platinum and spits out diamonds. You hear she gives the best dome since super head and she is mor flexible than Gabby Douglas :noah:

You wouldn't be trying to get that bytch back on the team? :mjpls:

Keep it a stack