Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Brehs, I was expecting this story to end with the dude having an IPO on one of his websites and being a start up billionaire, which would be

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Instead, he's just some slacker who happens to collect monthly checks from a rich dead relative.

:dahell:

Both of these CACS took a huge loss. She says she broke up with him because he has no ambition, drive, or plans for the future. Then she gets IRATE because she finds out he secretly gets monthly inheritance checks? Nikka, ain't nothing changed about his personality. He's still an ambition-less deadbeat, just one who happens to be cashing monthly checks he ain't even earned (and continues to pirate documentaries on bit-torrent). So in essence, she's saying ambition, drive, responsibility....all that really meant was just "spending money on me."

As for ole boy...be one of the privileged few who can do anything you want in life, spend your time watching Netflix and managing websites, brehs.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Too much hate for potato soup in this thread!

Baked-Potato-Soup-2.jpg

I also feel like dude didn't make it a secret that he enjoyed the simple life, he showed her this all 10 months long. She also mentioned nothing about her home, inviting him over or preparing dinner plans for him. Does she even have her own house?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So the coli is mad at this guy for not telling her about how much money he has?

After 10 months of dating?
Why is that even her business anyway?

Maybe it's just me, but are yall really asking the people you date how much money they make?

:what:

I want some of these coli women to tell me how much they make.

:sas1:

Would you be in a relationship with a broad who appeared to be broke, no ambition and was low key bummish? :lupe:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Brehs, I was expecting this story to end with the dude having an IPO on one of his websites and being a start up billionaire, which would be

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Instead, he's just some slacker who happens to collect monthly checks from a rich dead relative.

:dahell:

Both of these CACS took a huge loss. She says she broke up with him because he has no ambition, drive, or plans for the future. Then she gets IRATE because she finds out he secretly gets monthly inheritance checks? Nikka, ain't nothing changed about his personality. He's still an ambition-less deadbeat, just one who happens to be cashing monthly checks he ain't even earned (and continues to pirate documentaries on bit-torrent). So in essence, she's saying ambition, drive, responsibility....all that really meant was just "spending money on me."

As for ole boy...be one of the privileged few who can do anything you want in life, spend your time watching Netflix and managing websites, brehs.

I never use the word "cac" but the way you said this and put the word in all caps got me looking hella stupid in this store right now :pachaha:.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who appeared to be broke, no ambition and was low key bummish? :lupe:
No.

But that isn't the issue here.
She wasn't unhappy with any of those things. She liked the guy.

She just wanted the $200 steak dinners and the 2 houses like her friends on FB have.

Coveting can be a motherfukker.

:manny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Date a woman who won't cook for you but tells you she "sees you in your future", break up with her b/c she won't get in the kitchen and only wants to go out. Find out from her homies that she's a world renowned chef. And don't feel so sort away about it. :sas1:

...brehs

Cuz after all. She don't own you nothing but love and compassion :sas2:

:why:you dumb as hell