Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I've had a serious relationship with a girl that worked at Burger King, so..

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

Her having a low paying job isn't the issue.

The issue is having zero DRIVE and AMBITION. I have my own everything, had it since 17. Have a good career going for myself, and I'm back in school to further my education, thus furthering my career and life.

I could date a dude that works fries at McDonalds. But what is he doing to advance himself?

To her, will was just a guy who was content with watching Netflix, and playing the guitar all day everyday. That shyt is corny. Doesn't matter if he's rich or not.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It said potato soup once, where did you get the whole idea that it was some every day occourence.

Sometimes I'll have soup for dinner oh no shoot me.

Where did it say he was sitting around watching love and hip hop?

So once again, you'll be fine with that being your life for the rest of your life?

Love and hip hop and potato soup for the rest of your life? You adding shyt to my question, and I'm going off the story. Dude gave of the impression that hes a straight up bum. Not "frugal", not "modest", but a BUM. I live frugal, I live modest, and my son and man dont eat potato soup for dinner

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who cares your s single mother :camby:

The issue is having zero DRIVE and AMBITION. I have my own everything, had it since 17. Have a good career going for myself, and I'm back in school to further my education, thus furthering my career and life.

I could date a dude that works fries at McDonalds. But what is he doing to advance himself?

To her, will was just a guy who was content with watching Netflix, and playing the guitar all day everyday. That shyt is corny. Doesn't matter if he's rich or not.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

With his own whip and his own house? You know how many nikkas live with their moms? She sounded like she fell to the peer pressure and nothing more. If you read the OP she talks more about what "She needs" or "her age" or "her friends" than she does about HIM. This was a selfish move that backfired. Nothing more .

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
He does.
A tall and shy guy with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder, that's sitting on oil money? That doesn't let his wealth turn him into an egomaniac who ciphers women around like chess pieces. A guy who lives a modest lifestyle and isn't defined by his money and is confident enough to stick to the things he knows instead of changing because society encourages that "You got money, then splurge" attitude, isn't a catch?
166.gif

Say he's not a catch to you, but otherwise that dude is a catch. The right woman can change him, she just wasn't that woman :yeshrug:

Women fall in love with nikkas like that all the time MINUS the oil money :heh:

Exactly... this dude could REALLY have gave her something to complain about... you know, like actually deciding to dress in all of those lavish clothes, flashy jewels and drive a fancy car and just the fact that he plays music would get him a ton of women. Combine the fact that he was rich, he could be playing the living daylights out of her and seeing tons of different women if she ever was able to get his attention to enter into the equation in the first place...

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
A lot of women don't cook AT ALL, so having a woman that cooked something is better than nothing. How do we know that potato soup is all he prepared? If she didn't like that, she can easily go make something herself or go buy some food... just like what a lot of women would tell a dude who didn't eat her cooking.

Why is he a bum? If he is such a bum, why was she attracted to him in the first place and why did she want to go back? Obviously the bum thing is an exaggeration on her part to paint him in a negative light. if he was really that unattractive and on some bum status, she would have never gotten with him in the first place. She would have never planned anything long-term with him in her mind. So would I date a woman who 'dressed down' and didn't have all the latest fashion? Sure.

The television most women watch wouldn't interest me in the least regardless. If it's not love and hip hop, she's probably watching ellen or some drama show. If that's what she likes, that's her business.

You pushing it. You're ok with not doing anything? Having no type of fun in a relationship? The shyt sounded boring. No matter how frugal u are, u need some type of fun and excitement in a relationship. So stop acting like u wouldn't get tired of her after a while.........

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
bobby womack said it best "always complaining about what she aint GOT! what her girlfriends GOT! and she want me to go out to get it for her!" Will deep down knew he had the paper but luckily he was up on game. When you have money or yourself established it's nothing to charge a chick to the game. He hit her with the ultimate checkmate move and now she'll wonder what if for the rest of her life. SABALI

she can curve that by making her own money to supply her materialistic lifestyle BUT her facebook, IG and Twitter should have ALL the single and independent woman quotes (i.e. going on overseas trip alone, taking herself to a fancy restaurant, buying expensive shoes and bags). That's a solution to "one-up" her social network buddies :laff:and make those married women soul burn slow.

strong-independent-woman_o_1573131.jpg
10cb5c9ecb31e9fd7ea3b91904e0f5a8a83817d2c16ebcaa100371bb46292ef0.jpg

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Even staying in most nights is corny as hell. Same as all the dates being free or cheap. I don't expect my man to ball out for me every date or everyday, period. But as long as we been together, we still have frequent date nights. Nothing outrageous. Simply go to the movies, dave and busters, or even a happy hour. Seems like he's a "why go to the movies, when we have Netflix" type of person. Drink b4 the bar? So why are we still going to the bar? To sit there and watch the game with dry mouth? That hit is beyond cheap. Honestly, that's straight up bummy.
To you...some woman out there just won't mind, and may even like that Will is like that. :manny:
I'm just saying, you and I don't want a partner like Will necessarily...but that doesn't mean that Will ain't got no soulmate out there. It's just wrong that finding out he had money upset the author, when Will owes her nothing. That's the :rudy: side of the story.