Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
healthy discussions guys and gals.

This convo could go either way to be frank like ocean.

My pair of lincolns, no navigator:

1. 10 months in, she dumped him cuz she was bored. She said she loved his personality but was too frugal.

Fukk that, dude was probably a brick in the conversation department. He was probably quite witty and quirky...

... but she got tired of hearing him... and his shoes talk.

As "wealthy" as he was, he was essentially a scrub in a kitchen.

In a world where appearance and presentation (especially if you live in cosmopolis) is just as important as the healthcare provider you select or the options and amenities you ultimately lace your whip with... how can you be so ambivalent of these things?

As much loot as dude had, once she gave him the boot, he got emo for being a tasteless chode.

If she was a gold digger, she wouldn't have even gone on a second date with dude.

Does she resent him for not spending any kind of skrills on her? Well, Netflix and home made kaysadeeyas gets boring after the 40th time, breiaghs.

And i'm chauvinist at heart, but she did the right thing.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Only if you think dudes with money are somehow scarce or hard to find. :yeshrug: She is now free to find someone whose taste extends beyond 99 cent soup. You see a lose. I see an opportunity. Her life would have never changed. If she wanted more and she stayed with him she would have been a fool b/c sitting on his dumpy couch isn't the life anyone should have to live.
Whatever makes you feel better.

Homegirl in the OP dont' sound like a catch to me.

Daps
I am so glad there are a few men on here defending this woman. And there are nothing wrong with simps. I love them, and would be more than happy to date one. The rest of all arre some damn loosers

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't get this impression where 'making websites' is some sort of loser job. Facebook is a website and Zuckerberg is a billionaire. Obviously zuckerberg is an extreme. example, but web programming can be a very lucrative job. Second, why would I be ungrateful to a woman who takes time out of her day to cook for me? It may not be the most appealing meal, but she took the time to make it, and if I wanted something different, I could easily request it or show her how to do this and that. What she did with her free time after handling her business is up to her. Tons of women watch love and hip type shows... so a woman with a potentially nice job who cooks for me, pays for me when we go to starbucks and already has an entertaining movie to watch when I come over... sounds like a top notch woman to me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If she decided to move on and treated it as a fairly trivial situation, I'd have no problem with her moving on. She essentially said dude was a cheap loser but after she learned he has tons of money, she wants back in. That's where the problem comes from.

She was trying to get back with him BEFORE she knew about the money so your point is null.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Would I be with a loyal woman who was frugal, spent time with me and it wasn't all glitz and glam, had her own place a car, was responsible with her money.

Ran a few websites and was a musician on the side

Hell yeah

I just want to know if any of the dudes in here would be a with a woman who works on a few websites, watches love and hip hop all day, and makes u potato soup for dinner?

Simple yes or no question:leostare:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wrong she was just mad he didn't accept her bread crumbs like her precious exes did. And him not breaking down and bawling led to her being insecure if she really meant anything to will.

So Mich that she dumped will yet is writing long ass essays

She was trying to get back with him BEFORE she knew about the money so your point is null.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
If she was unsure then she should've had a proper talk with him. And if he dodge it then she should've called him out and told him to be a adult have that talk. If after all that he still didn't want to have a straight talk, then she could just scratch it up to him being immature (that's what I woulda done) :sas1:. But nah, she was unsure so she just assumed he was a bum musician and then dropped him based on her assumptions. :sas2:

"She had been trying to contact him prior." :heh: Yeah because she doesn't like bad break-ups, and she felt the need to explain herself (God knows why).

If she didn't talk to him about it before then she should have, we don't know for sure. I brought her up contacting him b4 because you did it to show it wasn't about the money. Her assumptions led her to drop him and she did the right thing. She just feels like she missed out, but she didn't. I feel like she thougth she could change him and wasted 10 mo. of her life.
Her reaction is normal for most people, if you feel like you missed out on something or wasted time. They want something out of it. Doesn't make it justified, and I don't agree. I just know where it comes from.
Based on her trying to contact him and trying to explain to his friends, the is just one of those people. She has to make sure she doesn't look bad or something. :yeshrug:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Dumb bytch got a First Class ticket to Etherville

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

:russ: Not sure why I am just now seeing this.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

No she wasn't. She was trying to keep him on the roster as a just in case negro. "You're cool to chill with but I don't want to be official and I'm keeping my options open for other dudes" type of deal.