Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When you enter into a relationship with someone the expectation is that you are honest and forthright with that person. This guy could have simply told her that while he does possess financial means, he eschews material and prefers a simple life. If that didnt appeal to her, then she would have been free to move on with all the facts available to her.

If he felt like he couldnt "trust" her with that kind of information, then he had no business getting into a relationship with her and wasting her time. Hes the one who doesnt value real "trust" and honesty, and I guarantee that his bullsht will come back around to him. Life always has a way of evening itself out.
Yeah, I think there was an issue with communication regarding the bold. It clearly seems as though this conversation never happened or was as fleshed out as much as it should have been. My point though is based on the appearance and lifestyle he gave, which is something she accepted from the start. Maybe she entered into the relationship expecting change later? Who knows...

As for your latter point, honestly that's where all of this shyt posted on this site stems from...nikkas get hurt and everyone that comes after "pays" for it in one way or another.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He does.
A tall and shy guy with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder, that's sitting on oil money? That doesn't let his wealth turn him into an egomaniac who ciphers women around like chess pieces. A guy who lives a modest lifestyle and isn't defined by his money and is confident enough to stick to the things he knows instead of changing because society encourages that "You got money, then splurge" attitude, isn't a catch?
166.gif

Say he's not a catch to you, but otherwise that dude is a catch. The right woman can change him, she just wasn't that woman :yeshrug:

Women fall in love with nikkas like that all the time MINUS the oil money :heh:

If this dude was broke but had all the same attributes would he be a catch? Probably not. A non-catch is a non-catch no matter how much money he has. So money is the difference between a good and bad man now. And ya'll call me the gold digger. :heh: A woman can change him? Listen to yourself. If he was so great he wouldn't need a woman to "fix" him in the first place.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm sure if she asked she would have got her answer but she didn't she assumed.

I mean if I went to a gay bar nukkaz will assume I'm gay right, would I be dishonest attending a gay bar even though I'm heterosexual?

If no one asks my sexual orientation why can't I just have a good time and enjoy myself right?

When you enter into a relationship with someone the expectation is that you are honest and forthright with that person. This guy could have simply told her that while he does possess financial means, he eschews material and prefers a simple life. If that didnt appeal to her, then she would have been free to move on with all the facts available to her.

If he felt like he couldnt "trust" her with that kind of information, then he had no business getting into a relationship with her and wasting her time. Hes the one who doesnt value real "trust" and honesty, and I guarantee that his bullsht will come back around to him. Life always has a way of evening itself out.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

giphy.gif

You've actually got a point here. I wanna say that maybe he didn't wanna take the risk of having to tell her all about his benjamins, but the way you structured the argument he still would've told her what she needed to know without telling her all his business.
But then again maybe he did tell her that but she thought it was :duck:and it still wasn't enough to make her feel wanted in the end.:ld: But I'm reaching with this one.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The words of the father of a decaying fetus. bytch tossed your kid in the bushes with no fukks given:mjlol:bytch saw that positive pregnancy test and said "oh hell no". bytch was probably talking to her belly the night b4 like "Nah son, I'm saving u from a lifetime of having a bitter, vagina hating, bytch for a father".

Be bitter brehs.

Watch your kids swirl around a toilet bowl brehs.
:merchant:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
The story is fake and neither party was in the wrong.

Now for a real situation.

She's cute, smart and fly, but her lips are always dry, on the verge of being crusty.

If I say I can't kiss those lizard lips again, and break it off with her, is she gonna laugh in my face and then break out chap stick, and ride off into the sunset bumping Lil Mama's- My Lip Gloss Is Poppin?

Help, brehs. Am I being tested? :lupe:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Right! It's really that simple.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
before she learned he had money? Most likely not. probably would have slept with him a couple more times before throwing him into the void of past relationships before moving on to the next guy... which is the same thing she did with her previous exes.

I think she would have. All she wanted some a little more out of him which is what most people want. If he would have given her that they would have been fine.