Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I just want to know if any of the dudes in here would be a with a woman who works on a few websites, watches love and hip hop all day, and makes u potato soup for dinner?

Simple yes or no question:leostare:
I've had a serious relationship with a girl that worked at Burger King, so..

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Girl was perfectly happy with her dude, but then she had to go compare herself to the highlights on Facebook and create her own unhappiness. She needs to go get over that sense of entitlement.
stopped reading the thread right there THIS is what's wrong with society people comparing themselves to other people instead of living their own lives. How she know what goes on behind close doors of her friends buying property :camby:she made herself angry at a problem that wasnt even there :camby:dude had a crib and a car and a job and fed this dumb byt :camby:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
bobby womack said it best "always complaining about what she aint GOT! what her girlfriends GOT! and she want me to go out to get it for her!" Will deep down knew he had the paper but luckily he was up on game. When you have money or yourself established it's nothing to charge a chick to the game. He hit her with the ultimate checkmate move and now she'll wonder what if for the rest of her life. SABALI

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I just want to know if any of the dudes in here would be a with a woman who works on a few websites, watches love and hip hop all day, and makes u potato soup for dinner?

As relating to the story, I don't think the author ever said Will watches TV all day. The author just said that Will spends most nights in, but he still goes out sometimes, as evident by her complaining of his pre-gaming habits.

But...regarding your hypothetical scenario: I would not be dating such a woman for 10 months at all...I'd be done with her by month 2. But I also wouldn't feel upset if she turned out to be a millionaire. Because no amount of money would make me stay with a person I don't click with. Simple as that.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I don't get this impression where 'making websites' is some sort of loser job. Facebook is a website and Zuckerberg is a billionaire. Obviously zuckerberg is an extreme. example, but web programming can be a very lucrative job. Second, why would I be ungrateful to a woman who takes time out of her day to cook for me? It may not be the most appealing meal, but she took the time to make it, and if I wanted something different, I could easily request it or show her how to do this and that. What she did with her free time after handling her business is up to her. Tons of women watch love and hip type shows... so a woman with a potentially nice job who cooks for me, pays for me when we go to starbucks and already has an entertaining movie to watch when I come over... sounds like a top notch woman to me.

So once again, you'll be fine with that being your life for the rest of your life?

Love and hip hop and potato soup for the rest of your life? You adding shyt to my question, and I'm going off the story. Dude gave of the impression that hes a straight up bum. Not "frugal", not "modest", but a BUM. I live frugal, I live modest, and my son and man dont eat potato soup for dinner

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Would I be with a loyal woman who was frugal, spent time with me and it wasn't all glitz and glam, had her own place a car, was responsible with her money.

Ran a few websites and was a musician on the side

Hell yeah

Woman who cooks for you, buys you coffee, knows how to be frugal, so you know she won't be spending up all sorts of money, knows how to program websites, had entertainment ready for me when I went over there, is cool with living a low key lifestyle and can play music, and your personalities mesh? sounds like a dream girl. we can live the million dollars out of the equation

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

she has a job
own crib
own car
I dont need someone to feed me, we can cook together

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
theyre not but you generalized that they lived lavish when a lot of jews live modest. :manny:
I never mentioned Jews fam you on that stuff? I also mentioned my experience please read with understanding before trying to put words in my mouth. Also of course I'm generalizing because chances are we don't know the same people. At the same time with generalizing you also have to be realistic since we know unless stated nobody is talking about everybody that fits that demographic too.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Neither does he :yeshrug:
He does.
A tall and shy guy with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder, that's sitting on oil money? That doesn't let his wealth turn him into an egomaniac who ciphers women around like chess pieces. A guy who lives a modest lifestyle and isn't defined by his money and is confident enough to stick to the things he knows instead of changing because society encourages that "You got money, then splurge" attitude, isn't a catch?
166.gif

Say he's not a catch to you, but otherwise that dude is a catch. The right woman can change him, she just wasn't that woman :yeshrug:

Women fall in love with nikkas like that all the time MINUS the oil money :heh:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
As relating to the story, I don't think the author ever said Will watches TV all day. The author just said that Will spends most nights in, but he still goes out sometimes, as evident by her complaining of his pre-gaming habits.

But...regarding your hypothetical scenario: I would not be dating such a woman for 10 months at all...I'd be done with her by month 2. But I also wouldn't feel upset if she turned out to be a millionaire. Because no amount of money would make me stay with a person I don't click with. Simple as that.

Even staying in most nights is corny as hell. Same as all the dates being free or cheap. I don't expect my man to ball out for me every date or everyday, period. But as long as we been together, we still have frequent date nights. Nothing outrageous. Simply go to the movies, dave and busters, or even a happy hour. Seems like he's a "why go to the movies, when we have Netflix" type of person. Drink b4 the bar? So why are we still going to the bar? To sit there and watch the game with dry mouth? That hit is beyond cheap. Honestly, that's straight up bummy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And no social media accounts sign me up

Woman who cooks for you, buys you coffee, knows how to be frugal, so you know she won't be spending up all sorts of money, knows how to program websites, had entertainment ready for me when I went over there, is cool with living a low key lifestyle and can play music, and your personalities mesh? sounds like a dream girl. we can live the million dollars out of the equation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Your a single mother, look after your kid first

Even staying in most nights is corny as hell. Same as all the dates being free or cheap. I don't expect my man to ball out for me every date or everyday, period. But as long as we been together, we still have frequent date nights. Nothing outrageous. Simply go to the movies, dave and busters, or even a happy hour. Seems like he's a "why go to the movies, when we have Netflix" type of person. Drink b4 the bar? So why are we still going to the bar? To sit there and watch the game with dry mouth? That hit is beyond cheap. Honestly, that's straight up bummy.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not. She was doing the routine "lets talk about what happened" phase.

She cares more about the money than him .

I don't think so. Sounds like she just going through the back and forth of her decision making that most people go through after a break up. She was just given new info so she is just revisiting the whole process of questioning herself again. It seems like normal break up behavior to me. I don't really understand why you all are making this the end all be all. If she was showing up at his door or making a real effort besides calling I could see your point. But this just seems like her trying to resolve her feelings.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So once again, you'll be fine with that being your life for the rest of your life?

Love and hip hop and potato soup for the rest of your life? You adding shyt to my question, and I'm going off the story. Dude gave of the impression that hes a straight up bum. Not "frugal", not "modest", but a BUM. I live frugal, I live modest, and my son and man dont eat potato soup for dinner

A lot of women don't cook AT ALL, so having a woman that cooked something is better than nothing. How do we know that potato soup is all he prepared? If she didn't like that, she can easily go make something herself or go buy some food... just like what a lot of women would tell a dude who didn't eat her cooking.

Why is he a bum? If he is such a bum, why was she attracted to him in the first place and why did she want to go back? Obviously the bum thing is an exaggeration on her part to paint him in a negative light. if he was really that unattractive and on some bum status, she would have never gotten with him in the first place. She would have never planned anything long-term with him in her mind. So would I date a woman who 'dressed down' and didn't have all the latest fashion? Sure.

The television most women watch wouldn't interest me in the least regardless. If it's not love and hip hop, she's probably watching ellen or some drama show. If that's what she likes, that's her business.