Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Date a woman who won't cook for you but tells you she "sees you in your future", break up with her b/c she won't get in the kitchen and only wants to go out. Find out from her homies that she's a world renowned chef. And don't feel so sort away about it. :sas1:

...brehs

Cuz after all. She don't own you nothing but love and compassion :sas2:

Then I'm moving on. No huge deal.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
No one said he had to buy her a drink but it seems like everything that they did was on his terms. That's not how a relationship should be...about one person. She felt entitled to money she didn't even think he had? :dwillhuh:

This.

So she was with him when she was under the impression he wasn't making money...

so what the fukk DID he actually do for her then?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.
how was he dishonest, even his friends described him as frugal in 10 months they never talked about money it was never an issue because he was handling his business with her

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But its perception breh.

Example I know someone who is dead broke, but they have a luxury car, paying a arm and a leg for a splashy downtown condo, always got the latest Jordan's, always buying new clothes, you'd think this nukka was made but he's dead broke, cash advances, maxed out CCS, credit lines.

Anyone can give off the aura of "doing well"

that's how I am with my gf..shes been with me for 5+ years and has no clue or access to my financial information...but can see im doing well for myself..thats how I like it

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
No, breh. I'm just using @KenyaDoll as an example of a regular chick doing homework for two years.

These naive brehs think these golddiggers aren't putting in even more work?

It was two months in regard to evaluating him as a potential mate, but I knew him/of him for years because we went to undergrad together.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She's crying on the internet worrying about her security while dude is sitting on Arab money he doesn't even want. He won. People change everyday. People don't get rich everyday. He can learn to love money faster than she can learn how to be rich. He won.

Only if you think dudes with money are somehow scarce or hard to find. :yeshrug: She is now free to find someone whose taste extends beyond 99 cent soup. You see a lose. I see an opportunity. Her life would have never changed. If she wanted more and she stayed with him she would have been a fool b/c sitting on his dumpy couch isn't the life anyone should have to live.

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don't agree with he obligated her about his money like that either. I feel like she was left unsure about the whole thing which he could have done something to address without saying "I'm rich b*tch!"

Lol she did, he wouldn't even talk to her. She didn't find out until she bumped into his friends about the money. She had been trying to contact him prior.

If she was unsure then she should've had a proper talk with him. And if he dodge it then she should've called him out and told him to be a adult have that talk. If after all that he still didn't want to have a straight talk, then she could just scratch it up to him being immature (that's what I woulda done) :sas1:. But nah, she was unsure so she just assumed he was a bum musician and then dropped him based on her assumptions. :sas2:

"She had been trying to contact him prior." :heh: Yeah because she doesn't like bad break-ups, and she felt the need to explain herself (God knows why).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The words of a harlot

[QUOTE="TheStripper, post: 10671402, member: 13961"]Only if you think dudes with money are somehow scarce or hard to find. :yeshrug: She is now free to find someone whose taste extends beyond 99 cent soup. You see a lose. I see an opportunity. Her life would have never changed. If she wanted more and she stayed with him she would have been a fool b/c sitting on his dumpy isn't the life anyone should have to live.[/QUOTE]

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i can understand why he kept his mouth shut about his finances... when someone is rich, they get a lot of hanger-ons that think that they should start paying for everything or giving them free stuff just because they're rich... like some rich dude goes to dinner with his neighborhood friends and they think he should pick up the tab because he has it. Rolondo McClain on the cowboys is a perfect example of that happening... once he got money, friends and family constantly hit him up trying to get some of it. Same thing with Tyron Smith.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...on-mom-denies-anything-taken-without-ok.html/

One of the hardest things for rich or famous people to find are genuine people. If you can have huge problems over money with your family, imagine what anyone else can do.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So you should have no problem with that she did and her outlook, yes?

If she decided to move on and treated it as a fairly trivial situation, I'd have no problem with her moving on. She essentially said dude was a cheap loser but after she learned he has tons of money, she wants back in. That's where the problem comes from.