Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Moms always told me to find someone in college because after that most would be after what I bring financially instead of myself as a person :heh:

I agree with what he did to an extent, but he went too far with the whole frugality of his situation especially 10 months in. I like the whole idea of the small dates, but I think she deserves a little bit more after all that time. If she only saw you for a paycheck she would have bounced much sooner than that especially since you made no hint that you were making anything above average.

No brag, but I'm doing better than a lot of cats my same age and knowing this when it comes to seriously dating, I'd make sure to disclose as little as possible about my earnings while still showing that I make a livable income (decent car, decent apartment, etc.) That vetting is necessary to know whether or not she really down for you, but I think he took it a little far. :ld:

That's just me though.:ld:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
thats what people do in real life and on the coli. so yall arent gonna tell me that every breakup you have its just whatever. Have you ever heard of a bad breakup dummy :ld: because people tend to show emotions when you tell them you dont want to fukk with them.

Every breakup I've ever had was

tumblr_mnlcgqljYS1r3ivo0o4_500.gif

day 1: (why!? wasnt I good enough!? what did I do that was so wrong!?)

Star-Trek.gif

Week 1:

tumblr_md6k8aUbQ41qi44iz.jpg

week 2: *phone ringing* (why this bytch calling me!?)

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Breh, you don't even know the dude, how can you conclude that she was right? :what:

Because there's a difference between being frugal/non-flashy/non-materialistic, and then there's that straight grungey and scrub lifestyle.

Key Differences:

The frugal man:

-2009 or newer nice used car

*sidenote* why does this matter? Because anybody that knows anything about business knows that appearance and presentation is half the battle. It's important to be mindful of your appearance for credibility---doesnt mean you have to be vain tho.

-decent sized house that retains value well
-doesn't splurge on frivolous items, however knows when it's appropriate to spend.
-Never runs out of ambition and when asked, would gladly talk about it. Tell Jay-Z and Jordan they didn't need to be ambitious anymore, because they were already wealthy.
-Knows at least on an elementary level what it is he is being frugal about and probably allocates his resources in some sort of investment (low or high yield)
-Doesn't divulge about his finances, but would have the self-awareness to say, "babe, I get your concerns, but just trust me on this one--we're fine".

The Scrub:

-Drives a 1997 Toyota Camry
-Says things are fine just the way they are
-Lives in an old ass house that probably needs an update to properly capitalize on any sort of value.
-Spends his life in front of a T.V. (poor or not...why the fukk would you do this anyways?)...he's clearly lazy as fukk and has no vision
-Doesn't offer an explanation when he has his back to the wall...

People disputing this:

Imagine if you had a daughter: Would you allow such a poor excuse to be with your daughter? If I had a daughter, the guy she ended up marrying doesn't have to be a bajillionaire or anything---but for fukks sakes, just take care of her and let her know it'll be alright. And don't fukkin subject her to watching Netflix and make her listen to you play your fakkity guitar, all while trying to imply she's a gold digger if she's not motivated to be a couch potato...

fukk that.....kid hit a lottery ticket, and it didn't save him for being an unmotivated drain.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If your girl dumped you right now and if it hurt more than likely you'll just accept it and when you are not in her realm you'll :sadcam:

If a woman dumps me she doesn't get the post credits I stop the film we had going on right then and :camby:

I'm not emotionless I just no longer have to show you my emotions.

The only reasons why exes want to stay in touch anyways after is

1) to relieve their guilt
2) keep you as a backup
3) emotional connection isn't totally eradicated yet

All reasons are selfish to the core and hinders the dumped from moving on

I could get fired I could lose my job both may hurt inside but Ima hold my head high till I'm in private mourn and get over it.

That doesn't mean you don't care for someone though. It could mean he was mad he wasted 10 months only to have someone breakup with him for something that isn't an issue. She probably never brought it up before.

Be in love with someone foreal, and have them break up with you over bullshyt. That sadness can turn into anger and disdain in a quick second. You see someone's number and you're so disgusted that you don't even answer.

Dude didnt give 10 months of his life and feel nothing when it was over. He probably just made a conscious decision to block her out purposely. Not because he doesn't care about her, but because he cares about himself more.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So weird how threads like these blow up so quickly. You guys just couldn't resist the female bashing.

Anyway, I'm reading some of the comments on reddit and it's fukking hilarious:

Consider this. The relationship is over and you're upset because he didn't spend more money on you, not because you miss him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: okay... if he came out and admitted that he wanted some fairy tale shyt where he proposed and she said yes and then the big reveal....

I'd admit that he was wrong.

Daps
It wasn't a problem for her before. It may not work for you, but it does for others. The older and more successful/financially equipped you get, the more you realize that increased money does not mean more quality pleasure or fun.

She has no reason to use his money, she should have her own to buy her own pleasures. It's not like she scheduled a trip somewhere and he let her down by not being able to pay for it.

She clearly said that seeing a particular post on facebook about someone else's materialism triggered her. She did not cite some deep internal dissatisfaction from within before that.

I highly doubt she was fine with it. And maybe she realized that looking at what her friends have which is true love, and a better boyfriend part of her realized what a shytty boyfriend he was.I would have dumped his ass too.No one has time for games.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
1. Women always bash their exes

2. Emotionless how? He was with her for ten months, spent time with her, cooked for her he was emotionally invested. Oh but because he didn't accept the demotion or ex sex and didn't wail when she left he's emotionless

:childplease:

3. How is he unmotivated?
He has his own house and his own car and works on websites, probably a developer, programmer, webmaster

4. So having your own house that you live in alone and a car is a scrub?

:heh:

5. How is he a trust fund baby because he gets cheques from his grandpa?

He's obviously not spending that money on clothes, a luxury car or any other materiastic jargon, nothing was said how he spent that money or if he even touched it

You normally have awesome posts and points.....but this one isn't "it".

I'm also on team anti-hoe and made lots of threads denouncing the actions of American women.....this however, was not one of those times where she was wrong.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is he "toying" with her??

HE SHOWED HER EXACTLY WHO HE IS!!!

HE WAS A "BUM" WHEN THEY MET AND HE IS SITLL A "BUM" AFTER SHE DUMPED

HIM!!!
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

On the other hand, she got brand new when she found out he is wealthy!

I'm a woman, I can only imagine the level of calculations that went through her mind when she found out dude has money :dead:

she felt like the shytty person she is

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I completely agree with you, he was compelled to spend his time with her but he wasn't compelled to buy her anything or take her places. In reaction to that ,and given what she wanted out of a relationship, she did what she had to do (drop his ass). And he did what he had to do (let her go). Done deal, the two adults made their decisions.
In other words, they don't click. Which is very normal. But somehow she feels the dude didn't do his part and should've said something about his wealth when they broke up? What for? The fact of the matter is that they aren't meant to be.

Lol okay, maybe if he told her she was coulda tried this with Will too:

"With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up."
:russ:

I don't agree with he obligated her about his money like that either. I feel like she was left unsure about the whole thing which he could have done something to address without saying "I'm rich b*tch!"

Lol she did, he wouldn't even talk to her. She didn't find out until she bumped into his friends about the money. She had been trying to contact him prior.