Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Smh...

Some of y'all so hurt from women.

Yall really want a partner who just agrees with you, does everything you like without complaining, basically a robot or personal slave?

Man I want a woman who challenges me, helps me become a better person...like my wife. If I acted like Will and didn't show her security, I woulnd have married her. She didn't choose me because I'm ballin (im not) she married me because she saw my potential, she saw that I could provide for her and my family and keep her secure. She works and makes more than me, but i could give her that security that I can handle whatever comes up. I was very nonchalant like Will, but not to that extreme, but my wife helped me get focused and actually challenged me to do more, not to settle...

All I'm saying is, I want a woman that wants the best for me. That cares about her future and is not dating for "fun" anymore. Not wasting time being with a cat who says they see you in their future, but is happy with "the way things are." Women wanna be married start families and whatnot, it's not a surprise...

I guess I'm a simp because I can see it from her perspective without making her "a bad person" she wasn't completely right in this, neither was Will. Some good communication would've helped. She would've seen he wasn't about that marriage and family game and he could've seen she wanted more than he was willing to put up with...but yall up here saying she has bad relationships with all her old boyfriends like yall know her! Lol...

Neg me, call me simp whatever...but in the real world people wanna see something...not just potato soup, guitars and Netflix....all the married men up in here know, if you have a wife and won't spend a penny on her (because you think she's a gold digger) you won't be married for long. My wife is far from a gold digger but if I don't do nice things for her (not just financially) I wont have her for long and I don't blame her...she spoils me and will eventually carry and raise my children. I love her and want to do nice things for her :manny:

I see very little indicating that she wanted 'the best for him.' More like she wanted the best for herself and that would require him being more prestigious so she could show that off on facebook. If this was a situation where she was constantly encouraging him to work harder, get into school or some such thing, and he refused to do so, then yeah, I'd agree. This is more of her looking at what her girls had, not thinking he measured up and deciding to take off, and actually finding out later that he was extremely well off and wanting back in.

She was well within her right to leave because in her mind, he didn't measure up. He is well within his right not to want to be in contact with her again because she chose to leave.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't been around a lot of well off cacs. One of my old bosses pulled 2 to 5 a year and came to work in a told tarus everyday, alot of well off people are very frugal, extremely cheap.

Honestly people who ain't used to money are the only ones who really spend it. For example a blacknwomen wants a nikka to buy her 1000 shoes, a white man with bread tells his wife go to Marshalls and spends that grand on some stocks.

bytch is a golddigger, ain't used to shyt, but her a little food, cheap shoes, hit the p*ssy and send her home. No smart man will endings gonna wanna wife that up.
yea, dude seems to know what hes doin. n i respect that, dont get me wrong

but by the end of the article i was just like damn, live a little breh :huhldup:

and the part about that dude hittin her with the
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

:mjlol:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Warren Buffet still lives in the same house he bought when he was married to his first wife in the 50s
still eat at the same diner and drives the same cadillac
his new wife knew this, she accepted him the way he is and I am guessing she also believes in his lifestyle

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Everyone's different though.

There are times where people have broken up with me and it was :yeshrug:

Other times where it was :mjcry:

And rare times when it was :blessed:

He could have been tired of her shyt anyway.
right thats why i said he didnt really care for her because it was whatever to him. You proved my point.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Where did she say she wanted a provider? She wanted someone with drive and goals.

You are adding things, we don't know what he was doing with his money besides not spending it. What she was or was not doing, what she asked either way it wasn't getting done.

What she was doing isn't relevant to what was stated in an article or why I brought up doing things. What I am saying is my feelings, I am compelled to want to do those things. If he was that kind of person he would have been compelled. He wasn't, he isn't that type of person hence she needed to leave regardless. He wasn't bout that life like you said.

I completely agree with you, he was compelled to spend his time with her but he wasn't compelled to buy her anything or take her places. In reaction to that ,and given what she wanted out of a relationship, she did what she had to do (drop his ass). And he did what he had to do (let her go). Done deal, the two adults made their decisions.
In other words, they don't click. Which is very normal. But somehow she feels the dude didn't do his part and should've said something about his wealth when they broke up? What for? The fact of the matter is that they aren't meant to be.

Lol okay, maybe if he told her she was coulda tried this with Will too:

"With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up."
:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Likewise for me the point is I'd never show my emotion

Do the barry sanders

Everyone's different though.

There are times where people have broken up with me and it was :yeshrug:

Other times where it was :mjcry:

And rare times when it was :blessed:

He could have been tired of her shyt anyway.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
And do you honestly think that they were doing things she wanted to do? Let's be real. Dude wouldn't even buy her a drink unless it came from the Kwik Mart. She wanted more b/c there is more to life then sitting in a dusty ass house watching movies waiting for a dude to choose you. If it took FB for her to realize that than so be it.

Why did he have to buy her drink ?

It doesn't matter where it came from, she should be happy enough she got something to drink.

She felt entitled to money that wasn't hers.

You rather have a guy with whose money is long but time is short ?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
right thats why i said he didnt really care for her because it was whatever to him. You proved my point.

Well they are two peas in a pod then. He wasn't enough of a trophy man for her to display to her girls, she left, he didn't care that she left and they are now both free to really get with someone they want to be with.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That doesn't mean you don't care for someone though. It could mean he was mad he wasted 10 months only to have someone breakup with him for something that isn't an issue. She probably never brought it up before.

Be in love with someone foreal, and have them break up with you over bullshyt. That sadness can turn into anger and disdain in a quick second. You see someone's number and you're so disgusted that you don't even answer.

Dude didnt give 10 months of his life and feel nothing when it was over. He probably just made a conscious decision to block her out purposely. Not because he doesn't care about her, but because he cares about himself more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope he never said he showed them emotions in front of the girl that dumped him.

Like I said you'd no longer privy to my emotions.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Warren Buffet still lives in the same house he bought when he was married to his first wife in the 50s
still eat at the same diner and drives the same cadillac
his new wife knew this, she accepted him the way he is and I am guessing she also believes in his lifestyle

Compare this guy to Bernie Maddoff

see how that went?

:russ:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
thats what people do in real life and on the coli. so yall arent gonna tell me that every breakup you have its just whatever. Have you ever heard of a bad breakup dummy :ld: because people tend to show emotions when you tell them you dont want to fukk with them.

Again - he did show emotion when she told him that...it just wasn't enough for YOU...like you matter in this situation.

Go sit'cho wack ass down somewhere...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
That doesn't mean you don't care for someone though. It could mean he was mad he wasted 10 months only to have someone breakup with him for something that isn't an issue. She probably never brought it up before.

Be in love with someone foreal, and have them break up with you over bullshyt. That sadness can turn into anger and disdain in a quick second. You see someone's number and you're so disgusted that you don't even answer.

Dude didnt give 10 months of his life and feel nothing when it was over. He probably just made a conscious decision to block her out purposely. Not because he doesn't care about her, but because he cares about himself more.
right. tell this to these Hard on Hoes fake asses in this thread.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course basic morality and honesty escapes you. More often than not religion and treating people decently dont have any tangible relationship. He manipulated her by giving off a clear impression that he was financially unambitious and disinterested in mobility and treating his well. If hes insecure about how people will respond to him based on his wealth thats his own issue, he doesnt need to drag innocent people into his lil dumb ass social experiments in order to waste their time and fukk with their mind.

Sure, not disclosing your financial standing when you initially meet someone is reasonable, but toying with someone for close to a year is immoral and cruel. People want to mock this girl, but the flipside is he probably lost out on a good girl by being a maladaptive dishonest fukkboi.

He was not toying with her, this is the life he lives, this is how he was before he met her, his close friends know he is financially well off and if he doesnt want to disclose this because trust me if she did she would have stayed, its his business. He knows what he is doing and has a right to do it, look at it this way, if she knew he had money should would put up with the frugal ways of this man, why? because not only does she have hope that he will change, but she has security. Now who is the cruel person in this situation? The woman, and it is usually the way it goes in life in relationships.

I do not think he is toying with her, he is just living the way he lives naturally and he has a right to do so, and if she doesnt like it she has a right to leave just like she did. I am not going to sit here and clown you like others and say you are caping, but the way I see it I honestly act frugal in general and the same way all the time especially around girls so I see nothing wrong with what he is doing.

At the end of the day a man is entitled to act and deal with his financial anyway he wants if a woman doesnt appreciate it she can leave, and how do you know he is toying with her? He may well be naturally like this, I know of people that have 8 digit accounts and live frugal, as a matter of fact the amount of millionaires who live in a house valued at under 300k is astronomical, also the car that was purchased most by millionaires was the new Hyundia genesis, look at billionaire Zuckerburgs little modest home, its all up to personal choices and preferences.